What's new

Is our media really this brain dead?

Future of Humanity lies in stars, if there is any.
Guardian of the Galaxy I
Guardian of the Galaxy II
Star Wars
Insurgent
Divergent
Terminator Genisys

List goes on . . . . . . . . . . .

Humanity ?
If humanity is left in mankind they should Focus on preserving Earth and make it secure.
Rather than conquering something which is far beyond their reach and survival.

@macnurv - where is your primary evidence that this moon landing actually took place?

As you will have none, then your belief is based on secondary information. You can believe secondary information out of a monkey's arse for all we care but don't expect others to do the same!

@macnurv - where is your primary evidence that this moon landing actually took place?

As you will have none, then your belief is based on secondary information. You can believe secondary information out of a monkey's arse for all we care but don't expect others to do the same!

There are flags on the surface of every mission, there is equipment and footprints left behind, samples from the moon have been collected, the missions were tracked by various satellites and tracking stations, the conditions to recreate such an environment on earth were not possible at the time.

Most people didnt have luxury of studying in Beaconhouse and Lawrence College, FC college, City school.

Instead went to Govt Primary High School for Boys
Or Islamia College for Girls

Hence the comments in the comments section.
Most of them were running this state post 2000 and they did very fine.

There are flags on the surface of every mission, there is equipment and footprints left behind, samples from the moon have been collected, the missions were tracked by various satellites and tracking stations, the conditions to recreate such an environment on earth were not possible at the time.

All of that is secondary information to all of us here.

So they only went to the moon once ?

Not in glorious technicolour but in black and white tv show .

I don’t know what to believe but why they never go back .

I can debunk each of his points one by one regarding the moon landings, but this lukman guy is not worth it.

I think even educated people think crap like flat earth and this is true.

I just came across this video by Mubashir Luqman on lunar landings as a hoax. In that video all the points he is making are your typical basket case Moon Landing denier makes, such as lack of visible stars, stuttering of flag etc etc.
What is really depressing is reading the comment section, that what kind of idiots are we, we are allowing a sheeda journalist known for his sensationalist non-sense claims, caught on Live TV with Malik Riaz.
This is indeed a worrying trend, BS artists like him and others came up with these ridiculous theories and prophecies and our public just gulls them down without even questioning or trying to look at them in an objective manner.

Enjoy the stupidity and ignorance at its worst.
This is shocking.

I counted Mubashar Luqman among good anchors but now I wonder what else he has cooked up to fool the audience. Shame on him.

Not the first time an ARY anchor has dissapointed me with bullshit though.

B/W some of the responses in this thread are very telling, but I am not surprised. One of the members even argued that Earth was flat.

Last edited:

You should take a tour of NASA and see the evidence with your own eyes there. 12 astronauts have been to moon in total but people mostly talk about the first 3.

One of my relatives have been to NASA, just in case. You think people are not resourceful enough to visit high-profile locations/organizations?

Bachon wali mentality. Allah Almighty pointed out in the Holy Quran that some people have perfectly able senses but their senses do not work still. Go figure.

You should take a tour of NASA and see the evidence with your own eyes there. 12 astronauts have been to moon in total but people mostly talk about the first 3.

One of my relatives have been to NASA, just in case. You think people are not resourceful enough to visit high-profile locations/organizations?

Bachon wali mentality. Allah Almighty pointed out in the Holy Quran that some people have perfectly able senses but their senses do not work still. Go figure.

Can YOU take an oath on Holy Quran that moon landing actually happened?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom