What's new

Is Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan better than Lata Mangeshkar?

My father was more than enough but now I have a wife who prefers modern songs.Alas,my collction of NFAK,Sain Zahoor,Abida,Ghulam Ali and others is left for my soul only.

damn you you collected some oxygen for the soul.

But baby, hit the dance floor!

shake your booty!

this is lyrical genius you guys @scorpionx @he-man

I am not that kind of a person bro.Three thousand books in my personal library and sufi qalams are more than enough to replenish my soul.

Is there anything better then reading a book while lying on the bed and Qalams playing in the background?

Bliss!

I am not that kind of a person bro.Three thousand books in my personal library and sufi qalams are more than enough to replenish my soul.

Is there anything better then reading a book while lying on the bed and Qalams playing in the background?

Bliss!

yes. But I cannot in regards to Human decency mention it here :unsure:

I am a big fan of NFAK.Apart from being a great singer,he was also a great composer and lyricist.Lata Mangeshkar is good singer but is she as good as NFAK was?

I never felt the spiritual high while listening to Lata but I feel it when I hear NFAK.

Respected members,waiting for your opinion please.

What a GOOFY Question ?

I did not know that Lata Jee was a Qawwal.... :o:

You cannot compare singers of different Genre and say one is better than other... :hitwall:

Both were legends and it is impossible to compare, but lata mangeshkar is a communal bigot and her support is for right wing political parties whereas nusrat fateh ali khan was a secular person and a great human being
What about you ? Who do you support ?

do you like bachian in Black dresses dancing theme?- or you are just talking about the song?- :D

Baba mehndi yaad agayee barday bhai ki, me the grooms bro and so many chicks

we danced and danced and danced. So much attention is showred on dulhas bhai :D

I still feels myself blown away by the songs of Lata Mangashker. Nusrat was the legend no doubt, but my vote is for Lata. Simply love her sweetest voice ever known...!!!:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom