What's new

Is Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan better than Lata Mangeshkar?

NFAK cannot be compared with Lata since he was a Qawwal ...Both has given the souls something pure to feed on ...my salute to both !

She just has no variation in her voice,,,,sorry.
Most of the indians agree too.................nusrat is better.
I don't. Your definition of variation is slightly skewed. Just certain pattern of tonal modulation is not all of the variation in music.

Lata mangeshkars melodies quality in her voice, her tonal spectrum and expressiveness of her voice in her hay days was unparalleled. Even her Lukka Chuppi in rang de basanti was incredible good.

dire straits,pink floyd and porcupine tree here

love iron maiden too........................sorry no love for led zepellin except stairway to heaven
@Oscar , disrespecting Led Zep should be a lifetime ban ;)

Cannot compare Apples and Oranges. OR compare 2 differnt range of Raags

Different style of singers.

I don't. Your definition of variation is slightly skewed. Just certain pattern of tonal modulation is not all of the variation in music.

Lata mangeshkars melodies quality in her voice, her tonal spectrum and expressiveness of her voice in her hay days was unparalleled. Even her Lukka Chuppi in rang de basanti was incredible good.

@Oscar , disrespecting Led Zep should be a lifetime ban ;)

Right,,i am a knophler fan man

And there is no guitarist who is or will be better...................hate me if u want:D
dekhte hain zor kitna bazua kaatil mein hai:lol:

Right,,i am a knophler fan man

And there is no guitarist who is or will be better...................hate me if u want:D
dekhte hain zor kitna bazua kaatil mein hai:lol:
Epic Fail man ... Epic Fail... Mark knopfler is a mean axeman but No one, NO ONE, can Hold Page's finger in this lifetime... but then again I am not here to educate... believe what you want..

Epic Fail man ... Epic Fail... Mark knopfler is a mean axeman but No one, NO ONE, can Hold Page's finger in this lifetime... but then again I am not here to educate... believe what you want..

lol,,,,,,,,sorry dude..........epic fail.
bring me anything remotely close to sultans of swing solo,,,,page can't do that shit
Page is nowhere to be found now,,,knophler still going strong.......................but as u said believe what u want to

i think you have see Wrecking ball video twice :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:astagh::astagh::astagh:

I think i am already in double figures:rofl:

lol,,,,,,,,sorry dude..........epic fail.
bring me anything remotely close to sultans of swing solo,,,,page can't do that shit
Page is nowhere to be found now,,,knophler still going strong.......................but as u said believe what u want to

I think i am already in double figures:rofl:

now i wonder why you post such things on PDF :omghaha::omghaha:
last time i watch that video .. i start hating the hammer she licks

comments by indians are also in nusrat's favour............

It is a stupid comparison. Can NAK sing Lata's melodies? No. Sufi style music is NAK's forte. Both are completely different singers. To say that one is better than other is pure stupidity.

now i wonder why you post such things on PDF :omghaha::omghaha:
last time i watch that video .. i start hating the hammer she licks

Man u need to observe only the things u want to................rest is bullshit including her so called music:taz:

It is a stupid comparison. Can NAK sing Lata's melodies? No. Sufi style music is NAK's forte. Both are completely different singers. To say that one is better than other is pure stupidity.

Man i am a nusrat fanboy..................don't expect anything from me:D

Man u need to observe only the things u want to................rest is bullshit including her so called music:taz:

i think i did observe nicely what i want to :ashamed:
rest " Parde mai rehne doooooooooooooooooooooo "

\

This song is from the 1979 movie Noorie starring Poonam Dhillon who was just 17 at that time and the late Farooq Shaikh..Beautiful movie with a heartbreaking ending...Poonam looks amazing in red ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom