What's new

Is North Korea's military firepower threat to Peace & Stability?

If you read up on the Sun Shine policy they were working on peaceful reunification after 9/11 Bush called North Korea Axis of Evil after that Kim cut off Talks with the South and not to mention Iraq Invasion and many other things yes America is to blame for much of the things.

Ridiculous. Just because it happened does not mean it is the fault of the USA. If B follows A, it does not mean that B was caused by A.

If I tell my neighbor "I think you are evil", does that mean he must suddenly begin to act irrationally, or behave in an evil fashion? Words do not have that sort of power, especially when we have a nation (NK) that is supposedly "tough" and willing to "Ignore the rants of the decadent Westerners."

you are contradicting yourself again,you just admitted that China had very limited influence over NKorea and NKorea is indeed an independent country.but SKorea is always at US beck and call.N.Koreans just dont listen to anyone,if they listened to us,they would enjoy the same high growth as China does.they can blame nobody for their poverty but themselves.
Did I? And did I really 'admit' to anything? All am doing is going with the flow of YOUR arguments. The real contradiction here is the persistence of declaration that China will not allow unification but really has no control over that abomination call 'North Korea'. So which is it? Does China have any influence or not? If not, then China will be helpless WHEN that process begin and it may begin like how Germany did it, with the freedom to move by both sides.

The great immorality here is that China care less about the North Koreans as a starving people than their utility as a military buffer zone for China. After all, China is the 'master' Asian race and we are the 'inferior' ones. For the US, the Americans want the South Koreans to get fat, to consume, to exercise their creativity, to compete against US, to be a democratic society or at least a flawed one that is far better than that hellhole 'North Korea' that China is supporting, and to come to America as tourists. What does China want for the North Koreans? What have China done for the North Koreans other than to call them 'inferior' and 'low IQ people' on Internet forums? When the world look at the accomplishments of the sponsored and compare them, the more odious and reprehensible partnership is the China/NKR.

Ridiculous. Just because it happened does not mean it is the fault of the USA. If B follows A, it does not mean that B was caused by A.

If I tell my neighbor "I think you are evil", does that mean he must suddenly begin to act irrationally, or behave in an evil fashion? Words do not have that sort of power, especially when we have a nation (NK) that is supposedly "tough" and willing to "Ignore the rants of the decadent Westerners."

Oh Really, North Koreans think differently not every thinks like people in the West, NK for does not that's why relations broke down after the Axis of Evil, again Both USA and North Korea were accusing each of destroying talks another factor.

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

So is Pyongyang...only difference is Seoul's turn will come first.

The Difference is PyongYang can take hits, Seoul Cannot.

Oh Really, North Koreans think differently not every thinks like people in the West, NK for does not that's why relations broke down after the Axis of Evil, again Both USA and North Korea were accusing each of destroying talks another factor.
I doubt you speak from experience.

The Difference is PyongYang can take hits, Seoul Cannot.
Based upon what 'analysis'? Just by the sheer number of artillery pieces? If so, I do hope the PLA leadership is as shortsighted as you are.

I doubt you speak from experience.

Based upon what 'analysis'? Just by the sheer number of artillery pieces? If so, I do hope the PLA leadership is as shortsighted as you are.

If they didn't think different then why are relations so hostile ? Then again you need personal experience to know why NK wanted Nukes :rolleyes:

PyongYang is connected to Hundreds of UnderGround Tunnels that are to be used during wartime, NK is heavily fortified. also the population in each of cities SK in the end will take more damage, loss of life ,a major economic hub will also be lost.
Pyongyang ? it can be destroyed and rebuilt without losing that much.

If they didn't think different then why are relations so hostile ?
It the governments who are hostile to each other. So how many South Koreans defected to North Korea for that 'heavenly' paradise as one of the suck-ups put it?

Then again you need personal experience to know why NK wanted Nukes :rolleyes:
No need. The news will do just fine.

PyongYang is connected to Hundreds of UnderGround Tunnels that are to be used during wartime, NK is heavily fortified. also the population in each of cities SK in the end will take more damage, loss of life ,a major economic hub will also be lost.
Pyongyang ? it can be destroyed and rebuilt without losing that much.
:lol: Look at the destruction the major capitals of the world suffered in WW II and look at them today, conscript reject.

It the governments who are hostile to each other. So how many South Koreans defected to North Korea for that 'heavenly' paradise as one of the suck-ups put it?

No need. The news will do just fine.

:lol: Look at the destruction the major capitals of the world suffered in WW II and look at them today, conscript reject.

Again were not taking about how many SK defected to NK were talking why relations are hostile.

Thats WWII and today ,wars are fought different, NK has WMD's and Weaponry that turn SK into a wasteland however the same can be SK could do the same. In the End if they kill each other off then thats them.

Again were not taking about how many SK defected to NK were talking why relations are hostile.
Relations are hostile because the governments must be hostile in order to preserve their countries' existence. But the fact that there are no South Korean defectors mean that the North Koreans want to be more like their southern countrymen than vice versa. That is the point you missed.

Thats WWII and today ,wars are fought different, NK has WMD's and Weaponry that turn SK into a wasteland however the same can be SK could do the same. In the End if they kill each other off then thats them.
The difference here is that the US will mourn the Koreans while the Chinese will simply be indifferent.

Relations are hostile because the governments must be hostile in order to preserve their countries' existence. But the fact that there are no South Korean defectors mean that the North Koreans want to be more like their southern countrymen than vice versa. That is the point you missed.

The difference here is that the US will mourn the Koreans while the Chinese will simply be indifferent.

Actually they were not Hostile until Axis of Evil talk by Bush after 9/11 and the USA and North Korea Accusing each. and no Kim Jong il was a Korean Nationalist first basically the question was under which government would the united korea would be ? have you talked all the North Koreans even the brainwashed that believe they live in paradise under kim ?

Both Koreans you will mourn for ? or just the South ? certainly we will take some pity but then again they made their fates.

The real contradiction here is the persistence of declaration that China will not allow unification but really has no control over that abomination call 'North Korea'. So which is it? Does China have any influence or not? If not, then China will be helpless WHEN that process begin and it may begin like how Germany did it, with the freedom to move by both sides.

yes,we can do our best to not let unification happen,but they really want,there's not much China can do,like there was not much China can do to stop their nuclear programs.but the question is,do they really want unification?

After all, China is the 'master' Asian race and we are the 'inferior' ones.
so you are a false flagger?are you an Asian?

Actually they were not Hostile until Axis of Evil talk by Bush after 9/11 and the USA and North Korea Accusing each.
That is ridiculous. If the two Koreas were not hostile then what the hell is the DMZ for?

and no Kim Jong il was a Korean Nationalist first basically the question was under which government would the united korea would be ? have you talked all the North Koreans even the brainwashed that believe they live in paradise under kim ?

Both Koreans you will mourn for ? or just the South ? certainly we will take some pity but then again they made their fates.
Sure thing...

North Korean defectors learn to adapt in South
"I was very happy when I heard the news," said a former North Korean soldier, 28, who defected to the South this July, and attends the Hana center. "In the North, citizens eat worse than their dogs. People are just wasting their lives, they don't smile, they don't know why they are alive."

"I couldn't afford the food I used to buy. People started to starve. We used candles at home and carried lanterns in the street as there were no street lights," she said. "I felt I was living in a jail. I had to leave to follow my dream of freedom."

Besides political rights, that dream extended to behavior commonplace worldwide.

"I didn't have freedom to grow my hair long or wear necklaces or earrings," she said. "I couldn't drink alcohol or wear a skirt above the knee."

"I thought Kim Jong Il was a god," she said. "After I came to South Korea I found that one South Korean's meal is more than a week's meals for a North Korean, and then I don't have illusions about him anymore."

Older defectors are even more outspoken.

"Kim Jong Il is an animal, he never cared about his citizens," said Cha Suk Joo, 50, who fled south through China in 2005, and works for Free North Korea Radio in Seoul.
And one of the suck-ups here had the gall to say that North Korea is 'heavenly'. But he was too chickesh!t to go and live there.

Pls read Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick. This book clearly depicts how the life is in NK which includes carrying 'Night Soil' from your apartment to the local depot to be processed as fertilizer (Bcs NK does not have electricity and raw materials to make chemical fertilizers).Hope the North Korean suckups here are ready to do this.

Back
Top Bottom