What's new

Is Non-Alchoholics Beer allowed

yeah whats a use of this when there is Hadith clearly says anything which intoxicate you is Haram.
so will you ask next question is orange juice is haram .. offcourse it will if it have substance which intoxicate you .
I think you need to go back and see what i wrote....i didnt ask any question...if you are having trouble with english do not become a mad mullah and start to preech. I have no issues with islam or understanding vis a vie alcohol. Have a good day.

I have met many Muslims who justify (by their own claims) drinking beer and wine is not haram. May be, I'm living in a much liberal Muslim area. Here, bars have less numbers during the Muslim fasting seasons.

I have met many Muslims who justify (by their own claims) drinking beer and wine is not haram. May be, I'm living in a much liberal Muslim area. Here, bars have less numbers during the Muslim fasting seasons.

No. You are from India.
Indian Muslims have some sort of fatwa where they say upto 12 percent is Halal because it does not causes one to be intoxicated which i do not understand. Nothing to do with liberal or whatever. Its ones interpretation of the written text.

5% is good alcohol man 0% available everywhere in world and its halal too

Imran Khan Bai halal se ho ya haraam se
Aap peejiye haraam se .
aby bhai humy kya farak parta hai .jis ke pass haram ki daru ke truck hoon mery farm per unload ker de

sir weed is big no no in UK if you are driving, they have gone really tough on drug driving now, can pull anyone and do a saliva test, and if you are high you will be busted,

Imran bhae its not 5%, non alcoholic is .5%
then sir dont drive just smoke and relax!

Back
Top Bottom