What's new

Is Non-Alchoholics Beer allowed

On the Edge

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1. Guys pls give your opinion as I searched online and couldn't see proper info, is non-alcoholic beer which contains .5% Alcohol allowed, I have heard that it is impossible to get drunk on this much volume of alcohol,

2. When smoking has proven death causing substances then why do muslims smoke and the beer has health benefits and its not allowed

3. Why is buying national lottery not allowed when in Pak prize bonds are sold by government and millions of muslims buy it in hope of earning money? there are many other lucky draw schemes run by even gulf governments, Pak too

pls advise, me on the edge :wacko:

1. Guys pls give your opinion as I searched online and couldn't see proper info, is non-alcoholic beer which contains .5% Alcohol allowed, I have heard that it is impossible to get drunk on this much volume of alcohol,

2. When smoking has proven death causing substances then why do muslims smoke and the beer has health benefits and its not allowed

3. Why is buying national lottery not allowed when in Pak prize bonds are sold by government and millions of muslims buy it in hope of earning money? there are many other lucky draw schemes run by even gulf governments, Pak too

.5% alcoholic beer will get you drunk. :lol:

Sorry mate but how is it non-alcoholic beer then there is alcohol in it.

Use this one

bavaria-non-alcoholic-beer-netherlands-10416086.jpg

Try Bud Light. It has less alcohol content than water :rofl:

just curious

need to relax a bit

want to chill out a little
It means you know it affects your mood.. hmmm

Anyway, you need a heavy sweet lassi.. with either cream or butter on top.. half a litre after lunch..

There's difference between lottery and Prize bonds......

Back
Top Bottom