What's new

Is Maj General Sanallah Was Martyred by USA?

"Ba'd nal ba'dnam bura." Americans and Indians have earned ba'dnami by their nefarious activities. So fingers automatically point to them. But can we deny anything impossible these days? And what vile misdeeds aren't the Yankees and Indians incapable of doing?

Perhaps that would start to change if some Pakistanis openly valued truth over pride and loyalty?

That is based on an assumption that they know a different "truth". That is not always the case. A lot of these chaps live in altered reality state where what they believe is indeed the truth. A non-appreciation of this is why we get all our plans wrong. Our plans(the rest of the world) assumes that everyone sees the same reality, that is simply not the case. What is obvious to you is not to them and what is "obvious" to them might be a source of wonder and bewilderment to you.

Did you people take Bush to trial of war crimes, if not then you do not have right to comment on other countries conduct. @batmannow

hey whats the topic here?
i mean why that airel shoting for nothing?
i guss, panther said the right, sentences, but PA knew from the begening, who was it, & its sawati mullha with the help of locals, loyals to him?
telling him genrl, has taken the land route, device was there long ago, just need detonation?
its not the long shot, this news was paid by some of our friends trying to talk with , TTp but in the end, sawati mullha jst dont give a dam to them?
anything else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely Pashto. I don't understand that language. Anyone else can confirm please. Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom