What's new

Is Maj General Sanallah Was Martyred by USA?

eagle20054

Reaction score
Maj General Sanallah Was Martyred After being Monitored by Another country via Satellite!
If these news are true why we are still supporting them :undecided:
1101972234-1.gif

@eagle20054 TTP & some other terrorist groups who don't want peace & are playing with the word peace by fooling the Govt. where as in reality I believe they are getting reenforced & getting as much as help they can from their foreign bosses, they are all US, India, Afghan & NATO's rented dogs. Gen. Hameed Gul said it clearly on who is helping these rented terrorists & I strongly believe they don't want any kind of negotiations with the Govt. & Pak Army already knows this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maj General Sanallah Was Martyred After being Monitored by Another country via Satellite!
1101972234-1.gif

no he was not. he was killed by terrorists.

I believe they are getting reenforced & getting as much as help they can from their foreign bosses, they are all US, India, Afghan & NATO's rented dogs.
Blah blah and more blah! But then how about the 'rented dogs' such as the LeT and JeM that are being sent across into India since the past three decades? Two can play the game, right? :P

Fazlulah group have admitted that they killed Maj Gen Niazi & his party. Taliban spokesman then goes on to state that attacks on Pak Army will continue. But Taliban lovers insist on spreading the confusion and imply as if India, Israel or US were behind it!

Taliban lovers will stop at nothing to spin the blame away from their beloved extremists no matter that the murderers are themselves boasting about it. When it comes to denial of reality, my countrymen leave everyone behind.

My dog was recently killed by a polonium pellet..... I suspect that CIA was involved in it.......... I know this for a fact that they were tracking his daily walks via satellite and PRISM had it's RFID collar hacked........ :what:

Sorry that was me. I was trying to see whether it could be replicated on a healthy human and at what precise dosage. No hard feelings? :ashamed:

In that case the US has just declared open war on you. God speed.:tup:

My dog was recently killed by a polonium pellet..... I suspect that CIA was involved in it.......... I know this for a fact that they were tracking his daily walks via satellite and PRISM had it's RFID collar hacked........ :what:

This means war. I just saw a rerun of the movie "Shooter", you must take revenge like Mark Wahlberg. His dog in the movie was shot too :sniper:

1101972234-1.gif

Dear kindly post link as well this news appear in which news paper.....??

why would they single out this maj general exclusively ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom