What's new

Is Maj General Sanallah Was Martyred by USA?

Fazlulah group have admitted that they killed Maj Gen Niazi & his party. Taliban spokesman then goes on to state that attacks on Pak Army will continue. But Taliban lovers insist on spreading the confusion and imply as if India, Israel or US were behind it!

Taliban lovers will stop at nothing to spin the blame away from their beloved extremists no matter that the murderers are themselves boasting about it. When it comes to denial of reality, my countrymen leave everyone behind.
Perhaps that would start to change if some Pakistanis openly valued truth over pride and loyalty?

Perhaps that would start to change if some Pakistanis openly valued truth over pride and loyalty?

How dare you Jewish Mossad agent from the USA talk things like this. Everybody knows its a RAW, CIA, Mossad conspiracy with NATO also jumping in. The entire world has nothing better to do than this! Accept it or fire from the heaven will rain on your parade! Its all a conspiracy!

It is not only Pakistanis but Indian generals also confess of covert operations in Pakistan. BTW Pakistan has been very patient about what they found out during Swat operation. Pakistan in its sincerity to the cause of developing better ties with neighbours remained quite on the incriminating evidence, which was found during Swat operation.

Let me tell you this is not just a sweeping statement. And now dont ask me to provide proof, if my govt hasnt done that then why should I.

Pakistan in its sincerity to the cause of developing better ties with neighbours remained quite on the incriminating evidence... dont ask me to provide proof, if my govt hasnt done that then why should I.
"Because the wife of Caesar must be above suspicion."

There is no suspicion, its confirmed.
Outside of Pakistan the credibility of what Pakistan's Army and government says is close to zero. By insisting on sticking to the government line you have thus soiled yourself.

Outside of Pakistan the credibility of what Pakistan's Army and government says is close to zero. By insisting on sticking to the government line you have thus soiled yourself.
So is the reputation of USA. NO WMDs in Iraq

Pakistan will never be irrelevant. This is why you are investing your time here.
India would always need transit aid from Pakistan. The more you spread propagada more it puts pressure on Pakistan to increase aid for hindu brahmins.

Pakistan will never be irrelevant...
Non sequitur.
Relevance is not credibility.

So is the reputation of USA. NO WMDs in Iraq
So you had to go back a decade to find a fault in America's credibility, while to find Pakistan's you need only read the current denials of Pakistan's politicians regarding the Taliban and disturbances along the LoC - and consider that unlike America, neither politicians nor bureaucrats nor generals ever get punished for such things.

It was a joint operation by Mossad, CIA and RAW.

The jews recced the area and dug a hole in the shape of the star of david, the CIA (Christians In Action) planted the bomb shaped like a cross, and Brahmins from RAW covered it up, while chanting Vedic hymns.

The talib dudes simply took the blame and gave a false confession to protect their ideological soulmates (as we know them to be). After all, those pious muslims would never do such a deed, they would only take responsibility for it to save others.

(Oh, and just to be clear - that was all meant in jest. One never knows, Pakistanis might actually believe what I just wrote. Some of them will believe anything except the blinding reality.)

Perhaps all the taliban apologists need to watch this video. Its the video of them showing the assassination of Major General Sanaullah Shaheed

youtube.com/watch?v=1PpgR810pOw

Perhaps all the taliban apologists need to watch this video. Its the video of them showing the assassination of Major General Sanaullah Shaheed

youtube.com/watch?v=1PpgR810pOw

What language are they speaking in the interview, at about 9 minutes into the video?

why pakistan blames america for her own problem, when you are living on there aid ?

Non sequitur.
Relevance is not credibility.

So you had to go back a decade to find a fault in America's credibility, while to find Pakistan's you need only read the current denials of Pakistan's politicians regarding the Taliban and disturbances along the LoC - and consider that unlike America, neither politicians nor bureaucrats nor generals ever get punished for such things.

Did you people take Bush to trial of war crimes, if not then you do not have right to comment on other countries conduct. @batmannow

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom