What's new

Is LCA Programme finally dead?

let's,just welcome the 3 new Rafale arriving next week 7th January
then greet the remaining 25 Rafale before summer 2022..

tejas mark1a deal.will.be signed for during the aero India air show in February a bi annual.event ..
83 fighters with aesa radar.

India will.receive 21 new mig29smt in late 2021
and additional 12 mki too

the second batch of Rafale will.f4 version of 36 or 40 fighters signed for by 2023..

So you are predicting an order for 36-40 new Rafales and you even know the timings?? Orders for extra MIG-29s or SU-30s still not signed either.

Unless you are Marty McFly you are talking absolute rubbish.

any proof

I welcome it

share it with the world.

mki is the best fighter in South Asia apart the newly arrived Rafale.

no thunder block 1 or 2 could near it..

block 3 maybe because it has aesa and pl15 bvr

You yourselves nicknamed the SU-30 the AMRAAM Dodger. We were panicking your SU-30s with BVR and kept them out of the fight.

In the meantime Thunders were throwing bombs yards away from your Brigadier and SU-30 was nowhere to be seen.

You claim to be a super power but your media has to nationally celebrate whenever new FOREIGN jets land on your soil.

Think about that for a bit, if you are capable of logical thought.

Additional Rafael not ordered yet
Mk1A tejas still not even a prototype has flown both of them are not counted till induction and you still don't have 40 tejas HAL could only manage 4 in a year.....so you have 21 squadrons in total
Some rumors in France : An indian new Rafale order in 2021. March or april after 1st squad complete.

Some rumors in France : An indian new Rafale order in 2021. March or april after 1st squad complete.

Doesnt look authentic... Dasault has not even done 10% of offset yet...
It will be constitutionally impossible for a democratic govt to order more from the firm...

But yes it looks logical enough.. but I wont place any bet

This ultra fanboy maverick belongs to youtube comment section.

LOL LOL LOL ..................................................................

So a pakistani says we shot 2 planes ..................... AND THAT IS Your proof

LOL LOL LOL LOL

MY god
And its from direct from our military, not from same from your GODI media always claims fake , what your proofs of shot down of our F-16, 1 pics from MS-paint by your IAF for face save, I am graphic designer and software developer in USA i can create these type of images better than IAF

Su 30 is the raptor of the east. The fact attested by you sending 20 combat jets to take on just a handful of indian fighters scanned hy your radars.
That's Indian version of stories, and well done for your another stupid conspiracy theory, we have multiple radar converge of that day to cover all sectors, First we have ground based AESA with a range of 500 km (TPS-77/YLC-2) we were flying AWACS (ERIEYE) in the area and F-16-BLK-52 has its own long range pulse Doppler radar (APG-68V9) with a range of nearly 400 km, were your all jets using some kind of VEDICK COALKING DEVICE OR SO YOU HAVE NO LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE, YOU FOOLED BY YOUR MEDIA AND FANBOYS

20 SQDS my arse

270 su30 mki = 13 sqds
80 Mig29 smt ( 21 on order) = 4 sqds
36 rafale = 2sqds
40 Tejas = 2 sqds
45 mirage 2000-5 = 2 sqds

2 more rafale sqds = 40 planes
4 more tejas sqds = 83 planes

= 29 sqds

assuming no more mmrca

PLEAASE NOTE is martk 1a not ordered ITS means 114 mmrca order in stead ie f16/70 or rafale

okay 29 squadrons with 2 dysfunctional tejas squadrons and 4 dying mig29 squadrons

not nearly enough to counter pakistan alone, forget about china,

its not enough to counter the western chinese theatre, india will be gone before the main Chinese force even come into play

okay 29 squadrons with 2 dysfunctional tejas squadrons and 4 dying mig29 squadrons

not nearly enough to counter pakistan alone, forget about china,

its not enough to counter the western chinese theatre, india will be gone before the main Chinese force even come into play

your dreams only
your super power chickened out
you lot don't even squeak.now

your dreams only
I am student of stats
600j10 out number all IAF 2x over
Lets not count the flankers

210 PAF BVRS outguns any & all 390 (su, mirage & mig) BVRs fighters that IAF has with AIM120C5 and PL-15

9 PAF AWECS out number IAF AWECS 3X over

numbers dont lie and we saw that in febuary

your dreams only
Hey Mav, I am going to come out Character to wish you a happy new year and a excellent 2021 , May Allah give us a lot years of your insane comments and company. Wish you and your family good and happy 2021

regards
K

I am student of stats
600j10 out number all IAF 2x over
Lets not count the flankers

210 PAF BVRS outguns any & all 390 (su, mirage & mig) BVRs fighters that IAF has with AIM120C5 and PL-15

9 PAF AWECS out number IAF AWECS 3X over

numbers dont lie and we saw that in febuary

China plaaf can barely deploy 200 fighters in himlayers they have to defend the South China Sea Japan and Russian borders. they have 400 j10 not 600

paf is mostly junk other than 18 block 52.
it's low end budget Force dated f16 obselet mirages and the new pl15 x 50 planes are 4 years away

India has 5 awacs you forget the indengious awacs not just phalcon

we have much bigger radars better same and far more resources to beat you to a pulp if needed. you won't last 7 days your poor nation

China plaaf can barely deploy 200 fighters in himlayers they have to defend the South China Sea Japan and Russian borders. they have 400 j10 not 600

paf is mostly junk other than 18 block 52.
it's low end budget Force dated f16 obselet mirages and the new pl15 x 50 planes are 4 years away

India has 5 awacs you forget the indengious awacs not just phalcon

we have much bigger radars better same and far more resources to beat you to a pulp if needed. you won't last 7 days your poor nation
But but but you got your butt kicked on 27th feb ...... despite having all this IAF chief should drown himself in cow piss

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom