What's new

Is LCA based UCAV possible option for India?

Jahaaz dhaang ka bana nae LCA aur ab Ucaav Banaengey usey . Wah .

no sirji its brand new infact actualli im weak with grammar and spellings since long back but im getting better :cheers:

It's not the sentence structure, it's more like spelling mistakes. Just use auto-correct or something.

Discuss about the idea guys.
Again ???? You got to be kidding me.
I am wondering why are you reopening this thread !!! Just because you posted it or what :rofl:

Take a cill pill dude and be realistic. There are many replies that explained/discussed alot on what you want !!!
But you still want to discuss it. Come up openly and do tell us whats exact intention of discussing this !!!
Isn't the discussion in 4 pages NOT ENOUGH to conclude !!!!

No offence intended. But really bored of such things. Peace.

Again ???? You got to be kidding me.
I am wondering why are you reopening this thread !!! Just because you posted it or what :rofl:

Take a cill pill dude and be realistic. There are many replies that explained/discussed alot on what you want !!!
But you still want to discuss it. Come up openly and do tell us whats exact intention of discussing this !!!
Isn't the discussion in 4 pages NOT ENOUGH to conclude !!!!

No offence intended. But really bored of such things. Peace.

LCA based ucav may not be possible in near future but not completely impossible.

Wasn't the 5000 KM range missile a dream too decades ago?

Tech evolves.

LCA based ucav may not be deaible in near future but not completely impossible.
So is I becoming the PM of India :rofl: . Whats your point dude ???

Should I start a thread with "Discuss the possibility of Mr. Sergi becoming PM of India !!!" And keep it opening every month ???

Last edited:
Turning older airframes into target practice drones is nothing new for the US military. The US has since at least 1998 used F4 Phantoms as target practice and before that used F106 Delta Darts.

It is pretty much expected that some plane will take its place. Keep in mind some F16s are 35+ years old.

They aren't going to use newer planes.

So is I becoming the PM of India :rofl: . Whats your point dude ???

Should I start a thread with "Discuss the possibility of Mr. Sergi becoming PM of India !!!" And keep it opening every month ???
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom