What's new

Is Karachi ready for change? PTI calls for Peace Jalsa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.it is very nice to hear.pakistan is now changing towards to peace.they want peace and co-operation with india.pakistan is brotherly countery to india.this is the sutiable time to join and develope their economy.no one can defeat ind -pak relationship.

JAI IND-PAK.

Ya hope so everything happen will be according to their plans...A peaceful neighbour will be good for us also..

He is referring to external forces here whats racist in that , or is it that you think the alqaida and talibans are good guys ??

alqaida dont have any political standing in karachi.....

By the way, on topic of the thread......Karachi doesn't need any political change, what she needs is a break from interference of external forces. Let the political party, elected by majority, make and implement decisions, simple.

My reply was to that part ,
plus there is no/little external interference, terrorist and bhata-khores and murderers grown there by racists i.e recently caught Ajmal Pahari

wow.it is very nice to hear.pakistan is now changing towards to peace.they want peace and co-operation with india.pakistan is brotherly countery to india.this is the sutiable time to join and develope their economy.no one can defeat ind -pak relationship.

JAI IND-PAK.
Hope so everything will be according to their plans..A peaceful neighbor will bring peace in whole region

Naval blockade of Karachi has been termed as a reason since the 1970's but if the actual concern is defence of the city then I have already stated in IAF Jets can hit Islamabad and return before PAF has a chance to intercept! Karachi also has the biggest Airports in Pakistan (2 of them) so what makes a blockade any reason to move? It's not as if any diplomacy is practised through Naval channels.

Anyhow, there was no real reason to shift the capital as Karachi herself was a small city back then and could have been planned, developed and transformed in to a multicultural financial hub and the capital city.

why people of karachi keeps on crying on this capital shifting issue from the day islamabad was made what wrong ??? :undecided:

alqaida dont have any political standing in karachi.....

My reply was to that part ,
plus there is no/little external interference, terrorist and bhata-khores and murderers grown there by racists i.e recently caught Ajmal Pahari

Offcourse Al Qaida wont announce openly but the open secret is that most of Al Qaeda / TTP / Afghan Taliban leadership are caught from ANP dominated areas. These are big fools in ANP they have screwed KPK which was once their strong hold and at one point the Teritory was lost to Taliban completely , they i dont know if its their greed for drug money / smugling / or illegal weapons trade wish to ruin karachi. People like ajmal pahari and others are a direct result of what systems like the one we have in place where law enforcement wish to keep its eye closed and head buried in the sand ~ produce! These people are a threat to our society and city. Also not just ANP these goons are openly supported by BANNED religious outfits and political parties like JUD / SSP and hundred others. So you need more info on that before accusing some one of some thing which he is NOT.

Imran reiterates holding Karachi public meeting

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Monday said he would hold a public meeting in Karachi on December 25 “come what may”, DawnNews reported.

Addressing a press conference in Sukkur after the inclusion of two nephews of Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader Mir Hazar Khan Bijarani in his party, Khan claimed that his opponents would face more blows in the near future.

He said the country’s educated and intellectual class was joining his party.

Khan lamented that the country had almost defaulted because of theft and corruption and said the right leadership would rectify all wrongs.

Imran reiterates holding Karachi public meeting | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Karachi are you ready !!!!!!!!!!! 25 DEC 2011.

Sada Haq, athay Rakh...

Haq do, Hisa do, Hisab do !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its sad that we have this system, i wish we had presidential system, becasue it makes me feel sad when these fuedals have to be accepted in PTI as they hold the rural vote.

web-karachi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom