What's new

Is Karachi ready for change? PTI calls for Peace Jalsa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran is a pukhtoon and a pukhtoon can never be a well wisher of urdu speakers.

Imran khan is going to cause another bout of ethnic violence in Karachi.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

It's time that urdu speakers and MQM get ready for another hater of our community i.e. Imran Khan.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

It's time that urdu speakers and MQM get ready for another hater of our community i.e. Imran Khan.

Hmm....by looking at your name.......

I welcome Imran Khan, I'll even vote for him - the best thing is he doesnt have any weapons but tons of support from youth and (hopefully) pathans

What areas?
I am an urdu speaker who has had NO problems driving by in the Landhi areas..
Ive even been to the Kati pahari area in the day and encountered no bias.

lol, have you wandered in sorab goth, even near rabia city in gulistan e jauhar, ANP has occupied the entire rabia city and is openly firing in the people passing on the air port road, everybody is caused not to pass near rabia city

Hmm....by looking at your name.......

Every urdu speaker knows that we will never be accepted as equal citizens and our loyalty will always be doubted.

Nevertheless, we know how to defend ourselves and we have proven it in the past.

Violence is normal in Karachi, it is a part of our everyday life and we know how to deal with the menace.

Every urdu speaker knows that we will never be accepted as equal citizens and our loyalty will always be doubted.

Nevertheless, we know how to defend ourselves and we have proven it in the past.

Violence is normal in Karachi, it is a part of our everyday life and we know how to deal with the menace.

dont kid yourself boy, voilance is not OK, and people today are scared to go out of their homes, karachi is the beautiful city it doesnt deserve violance and it needs peace

dont kid yourself boy, voilance is not OK, and people today are scared to go out of their homes, karachi is the beautiful city it doesnt deserve violance and it needs peace

Brother I am also an Urdu speaker and really want Karachi as it was in early 1980's when all Karachittes used to live peacefully and raomwithout any threat but sadly after emergence of MQM & lateron other devlish players whose only aim is to destroy Karachi, we are loosing Karachi.
Really it hurts when others complain about Karachi & violance no so abundant by those who claim to represent the city. Shame on them.

Thks

Brother I am also an Urdu speaker and really want Karachi as it was in early 1980's when all Karachittes used to live peacefully and raomwithout any threat but sadly after emergence of MQM & lateron other devlish players whose only aim is to destroy Karachi, we are loosing Karachi.
Really it hurts when others complain about Karachi & violance no so abundant by those who claim to represent the city. Shame on them.

Thks

we lived very much peacefully in musharraf era, though i hated musharraf, was th golden era of peace and development in karachi, we need a consular system (baldia system), the locals will deal with these ANP PPP thugs

Such a hypocritical thought of yours, people like you are the shame to our Pakistani community who only know how to spread hate.

if musharraf tries to join PTI, will he be allowed??

Such a hypocritical thought of yours, people like you are the shame to our Pakistani community who only know how to spread hate.

So you people can spill our blood and then complain that we are spreading hate. What nerve!!

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

if musharraf tries to join PTI, will he be allowed??

No Chance !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

What a racist comment :sick:

So you people can spill our blood and then complain that we are spreading hate. What nerve!!

Are you mad or what?
we gave you land to live food , resource, citizenship of our country , when you came helpless and hopeless still you say this ?

Are you mad or what?
we gave you land to live food , resource, citizenship of our country , when you came helpless and hopeless still you say this ?

Don't kid yourself. Muhajirs had property in India, they chose to become homeless after they left their country India for Pakistan. Maulana Azad warned them not to go because they will always be called Hindustanis (majority of Punjab and KPK still refer to them as Hindustani).
You gave us food and resources? How? Muhajirs worked for all this, yes we were educated and we used that education to get ahead and become the most prosperous group in Pakistan. Muhajirs were not allowed to even hold government positions after Ayub Khan and Bhutto came in. Do you know about the quota system which prohibits Muhajirs but promotes Sindhis from Interior Sindh? The amount of sacrifices by Muhajirs cannot be explained in words alone.

This thread is going nowhere and the usual ethnic BS has come out..
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom