What's new

Is Karachi ready for change? PTI calls for Peace Jalsa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd attend. But then I don't attend Jalsas
Hasn't IK already had many Jalsay here?
Oh and if we go, can we get his autograph?

lets all stand united

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason no one wants ANP is not because of MQM. If you come to Karachi, I'll give you a tour of the ANP controlled areas, let's see how many times we're robbed just passing through
Well i highly doubt ANP endorses robbing and stealing as a policy. Infact the culture of robbing at gun point is more associated with the MQM culture.

I understand some pathans from the Tribal belt have brought their tribal culture to Karachi which involves some of those insane practices, but thats a law and order issue up to the authorities to handle.

firefighter, if you think that im being sectarian then do you think that sectarian politics is OK in a city like karachi??, im just pointing out the fact that karachi was at peace when there was jamaat islami, then came dirty ANP politics and destroyed city peace.

wooh, n u were saying about how sectarian my comment was?? pashtuns give votes jammat not even anp, but jammat boycotted so anp won

Karachi has not been at peace for the last 25 years the whole culture of robbing/violence/murders has been prevalent through diff parts of the city and it would be really dishonest to blame just one ethnic minority or party for all the trouble that exists there.

Imran Khan is an hypocrite....he is a coward fellow.....he has no idea of governance and administration....he is afraid of pakistan army...never dares to utter a word against the army....he is all talks and no action...that's what he does on Pakistani TV chat shows

how is he a hypocrite? tell us please
it's easy to call people words but time to put up or shut up. Give us evidence of how he is a hypocrite.
And so what if he doesn't talk about the army. One problem at a time.
It's like a cancer telling the doctor, don't worry about me, worry about the flue that this guy has.

PPP and PML-N are getting so desperate, they are now throwing poo at the wall hoping something will stick. I will bet you that sooner or later they will get so desperate that they will accuse him of causing the floods in Pakistan too.

They have failed the country and now they see IK as a threat to their bank accounts, finally the people have woken up and we will kick these criminals out. :pakistan:

Latest update :

In '92 Benazir Bhutto held a Jalsa next to Mazar-e-Quaid
in '02 Musharraf held a referendum Jalsa next to Mazar-e-Quaid

But now all of a sudden the government is dragging its feet objecting to @PTI National Unity Jalsa in Karachi being held next to the Mazar.

Mind you the Jalsa is NOT inside the compound of the Mazar as we would not like to destroy the sanctity of the Mazar or destroy the beautiful park, but it is being planned in the adjacent EMPTY & BARREN ground called Bagh-e-Quaid. Imran Khan (official) & Pakistan Tehreek-e-insaf [Offical page] is right to put pressure on the govt to comply, Jalsa tau ho ga

There is practically no other place in Karachi that can sustain a massive crowd that is expected. The other option I see is Jehangir Kothari Ground in Clifton, but I'm sure we all would not like to see such a beautiful park be spoiled & Neither the National Stadium

KARACHI ARE YOU READY TO STAND UP AGAINST THE STATUS QUO, WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS COUNTRY AND FIX IT, THE RIGHT WAY @Awab Alvi

Well thats your fickle opinion. Doesn't matter what crap you litter with your mouth, the reality remains that MQM doesn't represent the pashtoon population in karachi, only the urdu speakers. and Pashtun population has substantially increased over the urdu speakers in karachi poses a huge threat to MQM stay there. That's why MQM is quite intimidated and threatened. They think they own karachi my arse

ANP is not a serious political party, MQM is the only one here to STAY! because they care about the long term goals in karachi
How many roads and bridges did ANP build? If we go by your logic, MQM areas would be urdu only, right? But the truth is, many pathans and sindhis are living happily in MQM areas, but the opposite is not true
Also, the pathans in karachi usually have homes in peshawer etc, same for sinchis

[video]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=289264887784188[/video]

Imran khan Revolution remix :)

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

permission or no permission !! Jalsa will go on as scheduled. Dr Alvi.

i think ab karachi k awam ek party se thak gaye hain.. they need alternative

Jalsa Permitted

and according to reports on SAMA TV, it is Bilawal Bhutto that has asked Sindh Government to give permission of Jalsa, probably he likes Imran khan :D

^ Time has changed and PTI stands for justice for all citizens of Pakistan. I dont think anyone can harm Urdu speakers anymore but MQM is harming other ethnic groups in Karachi and MQM needs to be eliminated.

Not true, urdu speakers are being oppressed on a daily daily basis
If you stand in front of my house in karachi, you'll se atleast a hundered Pathans, Seraikis, Sindhis etc. pass by unharmed. But this isnt true for muhajirs in ANP and PPP areas, there the most that can happen is kidnap and torture, the least is get your mobile stolen.

Not true, urdu speakers are being oppressed on a daily daily basis
If you stand in front of my house in karachi, you'll se atleast a hundered Pathans, Seraikis, Sindhis etc. pass by unharmed. But this isnt true for muhajirs in ANP and PPP areas, there the most that can happen is kidnap and torture, the least is get your mobile stolen.

What areas?
I am an urdu speaker who has had NO problems driving by in the Landhi areas..
Ive even been to the Kati pahari area in the day and encountered no bias.

What areas?
I am an urdu speaker who has had NO problems driving by in the Landhi areas..
Ive even been to the Kati pahari area in the day and encountered no bias.

It's been calm recently and whenever I traveled, all my relatives kept warning us which areas to avoid
But atleast you can 100% accept the first part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom