What's new

Is J16 answer to s400 threat ,PAF choice ?

I am not neglecting that there lots of improvement done by Chinese but remember design is not yours and why PAF looking for Su-35 and some western jets like EF-2000 etc etc rather than J-11 series of jets which of course lot Cheaper than Su-35 Please explain @rcrmj o_O:what::undecided:
try to understand this sentence again [advanced weapon system's IP is more to do with whats inside, rather than graphic or logo design```this is something outsiders dont know much about it, apart from media hypes and propaganda`] J-16's IP has nothing to do with Russia

try to understand this sentence again [advanced weapon system's IP is more to do with whats inside, rather than graphic or logo design```this is something outsiders dont know much about it, apart from media hypes and propaganda`] J-16's IP has nothing to do with Russia
And you try to understand all your J-11 series of Jets is based on Russian, so that' (SU-27) based design @rcrmj :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy: so that's why your not able to export J-11 series of jets because design is Russian (Su-27 based) @rcrmj :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

And you try to understand all your J-11 series of Jets is based on Russian, so that' (SU-27) based design @rcrmj :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy: so that's why your not able to export J-11 series of jets because design is Russian (Su-27 based) @rcrmj :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:
please read post 87 and post 89 again and again````
first, in real world a weapon system's IP has nothing to do with how it looks
secondly, with full production capacity, the factories still cant meet 50% of what PLAAF and PLAN's needs for heavy fighter jets``and we are not selling Flankers to other countries has nothing to do with IP issues, its CAPACITY! CAPACITY! CAPACITY! CAPACITY! ``````
Thirdly, read post 87 and 89 again again and again! you cant learn any valuable knowledge in defense field until you establish the bases of know-how, ditch all the media hypes and your assertions `````

J-16D's IP has nothing to do with Russia, they are too advanced, too sensitive, too expensive, too much in need by PLAAF to be exported to anyone````

oh, by the by, there is something you also dont know that Japan and Korea is also in dire need of EF-18s to counter the advancement of PLAAF and PLAN's electronic warfare capability, why U.S isnt selling it to them?

J-16D's IP has nothing to do with Russia, they are too advanced, too sensitive, too expensive, too much in need by PLAAF to be exported to anyone````

oh, by the by, there is something you also dont know that Japan and Korea is also in dire need of EF-18s to counter the advancement of PLAAF and PLAN's electronic warfare capability, why U.S isnt selling it to them?
Whatever you but reality is you can't export J-11 series of jet because design is Russian and keep babbering without a base @rcrmj :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I'd like to see evidence that the PAF is sending their pilots to train on Chinese Flankers.

Please Google or search PDF as it is already reported and discussed.

CH-7, if / when available for export could / should be an excellent answer.

Design is Russian bro, Intellectual property of Russia, and Russian wont allow Chinese to degrade their military export to Pakistan, and as for WS-10 on J series of jets is still in infancy and reliability issue etc etc @Readerdefence :angel:
Hi ok my friend about the intellectual property but I beg to differ with you on ws10 inefficiency as they are using this on j11 for a while now and you will agree with me that if there is a reliability issues with these engines they won’t be flying those jets with both of these engines and specially in between their chain of islands and challenging the Americans and japs with j11
Thank you

Hi wanglaokan if possible to translate it please
Thank you

Hi ok my friend about the intellectual property but I beg to differ with you on ws10 inefficiency as they are using this on j11 for a while now and you will agree with me that if there is a reliability issues with these engines they won’t be flying those jets with both of these engines and specially in between their chain of islands and challenging the Americans and japs with j11
Thank you
Bro think about that WS-10 is based on civilian CMF-56 which is high bypass turbofan, all fighter jets are using low bypass turbofan built for speed only exception is F-35 engine (F-135) which is high bypass engine version of F-119 on F-22, its monumental tasks for Chinese for fix WS-10 completely @Readerdefence

no it has nothing to do with that, but media hype, read post 87 and 89 again!
External design also matter which is Russian you're brainwashed by your media and live in your wishful thinking/wet dream/fantasy world/fairytales @rcrmj :hitwall::crazy:

External design also matter which is Russian you're brainwashed by your media and live in your wishful thinking/wet dream/fantasy world/fairytales @rcrmj :hitwall::crazy:
I never read any news to get info, they are all rubbish, the fact is regarding military IP or advanced platform IP you have no clue about it, read post 87 and 89 again and again, until you get the sense of reality````beside I am the only one here on PDF said in 2009 that China is developing a stealth jet and would be coming out soon, and also the one that implied that the sea based stealth fighter is a conventional config, whereas most people said otherwise because the media says so``````you can believe whatever you want, but the reality regarding China's defense field you are still far from the reality

ps. I said many times to not to believe media hype, I wouldnt say so if I also read into any media dont you? that would be very stupid

I never read any news to get info, they are all rubbish, the fact is regarding military IP or advanced platform IP you have no clue about it, read post 87 and 89 again and again, until you get the sense of reality````beside I am the only one here on PDF said in 2009 that China is developing a stealth jet and would be coming out soon, and also the one that implied that the sea based stealth fighter is a conventional config, whereas most people said otherwise because the media says so``````you can believe whatever you want, but the reality regarding China's defense field you are still far from the reality

ps. I said many times to not to believe media hype, I wouldnt say so if I also read into any media dont you? that would be very stupid
You're insane/ paranoid, i gives you a simple logic, whatever you put in J-11 series of jets, but the external design is Russian because of this you can't export J-11 series of jets to other country without Russian permission @rcrmj

You're insane/ paranoid, i gives you a simple logic, whatever you put in J-11 series of jets, but the external design is Russian because of this you can't export J-11 series of jets to other country without Russian permission @rcrmj
I will say this last time, try to put up all your reading skills together to go over post 87 and post 89 again and again``whatever I say has nothing to do with pride or prejudice, but what you believe about the IP and export nonsonse has nothing to do with anything related to the real landscape of China's military affairs````

you as many so-called fans are still far from to be knowledged the basis of defense tech feild````

there are so many weapons we exported to other countries with Russia's helps or based on Russia's designs and they never raised any fuss like media and you would think they have had````let me hint a few,, 054A, FC-17, WZ-10 and few other with wheels`````they were either assisted by various datas, frame designs, structual designs from various Russia's defense institutions```````and they never say a F#ck about it, I guess these are unheard off to clueless outsiders like you?`````````dont get mad, I'm just telling the truce```

oh, btw, SAC had already pitched home-made flankers, without any so-called IP strings attached, to few South Asia countries years ago```I dont want say a slap on your face, as there is no point to get personal, but anyway, you get the point

your logic is based on delusion and none existant affairs````fact

054A, FC-17, WZ-10 and few other with wheels`````they were either assisted by various datas, frame designs, structual designs from various Russia's defense institutions
They are not clone you Shithead, and give me a proof That 054A, is based on Russian clone, If you calling JF-17, yes it was but it was rejected by their air force, purchased by china modified according to PAF needs so its not consider a clone, WZ-10 is not related to any Russian project infact early in the WZ-10 project Augusta westland did help the rotor Transmission on WZ-10 project, hense it also not consider as a clone, bbut J-11 series of jets consider a clone or copy cat and when you purchased Su-27 in mid 90s theree was clause that you will not export SU-27 and variants (J-11) to another countries, you don't know what is you talking about @rcrmj :crazy:

your logic is based on delusion and none existant affairs````fact
You're in delusion/ denial mode not me that you can't export J-11 series of jets without Russian permission, its fact and that all @rcrmj :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
but J-11 series of jets consider a clone or copy cat and when you purchased Su-27 in mid 90s there were clauses that you will not export SU-27 and variants (J-11) to another countries, you don't know what is you talking about @rcrmj :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom