What's new

Is it true? That Muslim majority have very little power left in Iran?

How many Israeli/Jews has Iran killed? Argentina, do you remember? I mean before the Iranian revolution. Had we any problems with Jews for more than 2000 years? How did we all of the sudden caught up in this Arab/Israeli conflict?

Argentina??? I think Argentina has changed a bit..Are u aware of latest news about deal?

Yes, Iran did not have any problem when they were puppet...Now their leaders want to live with dignity. Thts the only problem they have.

How many Israeli/Jews has Iran killed? Argentina, do you remember? I mean before the Iranian revolution. Had we any problems with Jews for more than 2000 years? How did we all of the sudden caught up in this Arab/Israeli conflict?

Argentina??? I think Argentina has changed a bit..Are u aware of latest news about deal?

Yes, Iran did not have any problem when they were puppet...Now their leaders want to live with dignity. Thts the only problem they have.

How do you know that? Have you ever been to Iran? If not, shut the phuck up. And 70% of Iranians live in urban areas, so GTFO with your countryside.

Your language suggests your class and rearing; by the way i have been to Iran more than 10 times and have visited all the major cities from Sari- Risht to Ahvaz –Shiraz even country side too. I am aware of the statics, socio-economic fabric of the country more than ordinary Iranians. The reason for visiting and spending time in Iran is none of anyone’s business so no need to tell on the forum.

Your language suggests your class and rearing; by the way i have been to Iran more than 10 times and have visited all the major cities from Sari- Risht to Ahvaz –Shiraz even country side too. I am aware of the statics, socio-economic fabric of the country more than ordinary Iranians. The reason for visiting and spending time in Iran is none of anyone’s business so no need to tell on the forum.

You don't have to act like a pseudo-intellectual insinuating as if you know how the psyche of Iran's rural (and urban) population is put together, without having an Iranian background, cultural upbringing or familiar relation. Your image of Iran, in despite of having visited Iran more than 10 times, remains superficial.

You don't have to act like a pseudo-intellectual insinuating as if you know how the psyche of Iran's rural (and urban) population is put together, without having an Iranian background, cultural upbringing or familiar relation. Your image of Iran, in despite of having visited Iran more than 10 times, remains superficial.

The reason for visiting and spending time in Iran is none of anyone’s business so no need to tell on the forum.

I agree with you, there are still many people who support the revolution or the regime and their number can't be ignored easily.
And not only in rural areas, but also there are many in big cities.It also has many supporters from highly educated class of the society, like university faculties, scientists and academics and university students. it's like something 50-50, more or less.

I agree with you, there are still many people who support the revolution or the regime and their number can't be ignored easily.
And not only in rural areas, but also there are many in big cities.It also has many supporters from highly educated class of the society, like university faculties, scientists and academics.

We all know that most students don't like the regime, not?

And not only in rural areas, but also there are many in big cities.It also has many supporters from highly educated class of the society, like university faculties, scientists and academics and university students.

Yes I am fully compelled with your . The clerical regime is deeply rooted in the Iranian society and has strong pockets in urban centers too, I tend to agree with Prof Sadek Zebahkelam that the regimes urban clout is eroding swiftly and that is natural. The problem with these foreign experts is that there reach is limited to the so called elite- modernist and that so, in the major Urban centers.

Yes, most students don't support it either.many are also neutral.

Do you agree that there is a generation gap in Iran, especially between the revolution-generation and the post-revolution generation? Do you also agree that Iran's politics should be refreshed, by involving more young Iranian politicians?

Do you agree that there is a generation gap in Iran, especially between the revolution-generation and the post-revolution generation? Do you also agree that Iran's politics should be refreshed, by involving more young Iranian politicians?
Indeed, I agree with both parts. and with some foolish acts, this gap is getting bigger.

Indeed, I agree with both parts. and with some foolish acts, this gap is getting bigger.

Indeed. I wonder if they can manage to bring all parties together. I doubt it. Things have escalated since 2009; the conservatives have too much power, and the wishes and interests of a large portion of Iran's society are being neglected.

i stay in europe and have worked with few iranian colleagues at work. they are nice people to work with and talk with. they are frank, educated and well versed. they are best of all of muslim nations....sorry for my last sentence, it does not mean any racism, i just mean to say they are better than from other muslim nations.

Back
Top Bottom