What's new

Is it Taj Mahal or Tejomahalay??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely believe that there was some vedic influence present in Ka'aba during the pre-Islamic period.

I sincerely believe that there was some vedic influence present in Ka'aba during the pre-Islamic period.

And your reason to believe this is???
If you are going to post controversial opinions, then at least back yourself up with evidence from credible sources.

I can believe in many such deranged theories, like "Earth is flat", "AIDS was a government weapon", etc if I were to trust and believe anything I read on the net. But whatever is posted on the net on whatever website doesn't necessarily make it true.

A truly logical, rationale and intelligent mind can differentiate truth from lunacy with some effort, I suggest you put in this effort. :tup:

Thank you guys for the posts. But I still think that there are some links missing. But may be??

But y Indian govt has closed or shackled all those 22 rooms. any answers?? something is fishy out there. I have been there and legend says that there is something which is unknown.

The argument 'for' are solid.
Now, its time for argument 'against'.
Why not people against the article/Historian post argument debunking the claim of that particular historian than to post silly argument like this.

minar e pakistan is infact a giant **** of lord shiva

Thank you guys for the posts. But I still think that there are some links missing. But may be??

But y Indian govt has closed or shackled all those 22 rooms. any answers?? something is fishy out there. I have been there and legend says that there is something which is unknown.

Perhaps the government doesn't want people to go into these rooms in order to preserve them. These rooms may be more susceptible to damage or decay or they may have some valuable materials (like furniture,etc)

But I for one am very skeptical of presence of these 22 rooms as is. Notice how all of the search results on Google about these so called "secret 22 rooms" all come from article or websites which claim that Taj Mahal is a hindu temple.

The argument 'for' are solid.
Now, its time for argument 'against'.
Why not people against the article/Historian post argument debunking the claim of that particular historian than to post silly argument like this.

Absolutely. You are bang on target. There is no smoke without fire. If people are so convinced then why not some argument against it??

Absolutely. You are bang on target. There is no smoke without fire. If people are so convinced then why not some argument against it??

Sam, it doesn't work that way :disagree:

If you or Mr. Oak are going to make a claim, then the burden of proof lies on you to prove that what you claim is true.

There are thousands of books, hundreds of historians and archaeologists opinions and plenty of proof out there for the Taj Mahal. And they are overwhelmingly more convincing than an incessant rant by Mr. Oak

Perhaps the government doesn't want people to go into these rooms in order to preserve them. These rooms may be more susceptible to damage or decay or they may have some valuable materials (like furniture,etc)

But I for one am very skeptical of presence of these 22 rooms as is. Notice how all of the search results on Google about these so called "secret 22 rooms" all come from article or websites which claim that Taj Mahal is a hindu temple.

have you been there? seen those rooms? if not than y to jump on conclusion. And remember history has taught us lot of incorrect facts. But again if you think its an conspiracy theory, juts ignore it.

I liked the solution written on one of the website.
The current government should open the sealed rooms of the Taj Mahal under U.N. supervision, and let international experts investigate. Do circulate this to all you know and let them know about this reality.....

Sam, it doesn't work that way :disagree:

If you or Mr. Oak are going to make a claim, then the burden of proof lies on you to prove that what you claim is true.

There are thousands of books, hundreds of historians and archaeologists opinions and plenty of proof out there for the Taj Mahal. And they are overwhelmingly more convincing than an incessant rant by Mr. Oak

I guess u may be right. My bad. lets ignore the history.:cheers:
I am no one to prove anything. have a good night bro.

Everyone knows that the ka'aba housed many idols with al-lat,al-uzzat and al-lah being the prominent ones.

Pre-Islamic arabia had good economic ties with India and the Indian traders were frequent visitors to arabia.Both countries were predominantly idol worshippers and there have been some examples of arabic influence of architecture in some temples on the western coast of gujarat.

I conclude by speculating that along with the arab deities the ka'aba might also be having idols of some vedic deities supposedly placed there by frequent indian travellers.

Just a speculation..besides, the muslim influence has completely destroyed the pre islamic history of arabia,so its a bit difficult to come to any conclusion.

I liked the solution written on one of the website.

Thats the entire premise of this thread. If there is something that which we don't know then why not disclose it. Are they afraid just because its one of the seven wonders and then the entire base of it being a wonder would be a disqualification?

Well, if some one studied Indian Law here might help us by suggesting how Indian supreme court can help?

have you been there? seen those rooms? if not than y to jump on conclusion. And remember history has taught us lot of incorrect facts. But again if you think its an conspiracy theory, juts ignore it.

Have YOU been there and seen those rooms??? Sorry, its not me, but you are the one jumping to conclusion.

Sorry but coming from a scientific background, proofs and evidence from credible source is crucial for me to believe in something. If you or any one can prove to me that these 22 rooms do in fact carry undeniable existence of "idols" and "Hindu temple", then I will start believing that the Taj is indeed a Hindu temple.

Until then, please forgive me for my backward scientific and rational ways.

I guess u may be right. My bad. lets ignore the history.:cheers:
I am no one to prove anything. have a good night bro.

You are the one ignoring history buddy. History says Shah Jahan built Taj Mahal. Thousands of Historians have attested these facts. But if you want to believe a "writer (p.n. oak) instead of professional historians, archaeologists and researchers, then I am sorry for you.

Everyone knows that the ka'aba housed many idols with al-lat,al-uzzat and al-lah being the prominent ones.

Pre-Islamic arabia had good economic ties with India and the Indian traders were frequent visitors to arabia.Both countries were predominantly idol worshippers and there have been some examples of arabic influence of architecture in some temples on the western coast of gujarat.

I conclude by speculating that along with the arab deities the ka'aba might also be having idols of some vedic deities supposedly placed there by frequent indian travellers.

Just a speculation..besides, the muslim influence has completely destroyed the pre islamic history of arabia,so its a bit difficult to come to any conclusion.

Lets twist this shall we?

Pre-Islamic arabia had good economic ties with India and the Arabic traders were frequent visitors to India. Both countries were predominantly idol worshippers and there have been some examples of arabic influence of architecture in some temples on the western coast of gujarat.

I conclude by speculating that along with the arab deities the hindu religion might also be having idols of some arabic deities supposedly placed there by frequent arabic travellers and thus the Hindu religion is derived from Pre-Arabic religion and dieties!

How about that? Like it now?

Well as I said, if you can prove it, do so! otherwise keep on believing it if it lets you sleep well in the night.

Any conspiracy is ok, just don't break that damn thing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom