What's new

Is it Taj Mahal or Tejomahalay??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see how article is funny for the same people who start clapping whenever they hear nonsense theories of zakir naik like how mohammad is mentioned as a god in hindu scriptures. that's called double standards.

Keep him to yourself. He is another fitna from Indian deoband

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yeh they might have got something raising after seeing Khajurao art

And thats why today Arab countries have a large number of labourers from India :angel:

And pakistanis don't know whether they're descendents from those same arabs or from the Indus Valley Civilization :rofl:

And pakistanis don't know whether they're descendents from those same arabs or from the Indus Valley Civilization :

i can see your frustration so nevermind.

Atleast we do know that we do not bow down to gao mata thats what matters to us.

Rest whoever were our ancestors that in anyway does not effect our current status ;)

(I dont want to start on this debate of martial races as it will send many Indians into hiding or false claims )

The Indian government should set up a commission to investigate this just like it did for the Babri masjid case and take the help of international organizations if needed.Investigations into the Babri case unearthed overwhelming evidence that a giant Hindu temple stood there prior to the mosque.It could b possible here too.

i can see your frustration so nevermind.

Atleast we do know that we do not bow down to gao mata thats what matters to us.

Rest whoever were our ancestors that in anyway does not effect our current status ;)

(I dont want to start on this debate of martial races as it will send many Indians into hiding or false claims )

As I can see, it is you who is getting frustrated. ;)

Better leave the personal attacks aside, before this turns into a flame war :disagree:

As I can see, it is you who is getting frustrated. ;)

Better leave the personal attacks aside, before this turns into a flame war :disagree:

:rofl: its you and some other Indians who are making personal attacks.

The world knows who were Mughals and what Taj Mahal is. Its another matter if Orange Minds want to pain everything as orange then we can do nothing.

You can raze Taj Mahal and build a shiv linga we have NO issue with

The Indian government should set up a commission to investigate this just like it did for the Babri masjid case and take the help of international organizations if needed.Investigations into the Babri case unearthed overwhelming evidence that a giant Hindu temple stood there prior to the mosque.It could b possible here too.

Please raze Taj Mahal and build a shiv linga temple there we have NO issue with but geez then what will happen to your revenue you earn from this Taj Mahal

Please raze Taj Mahal and build a shiv linga temple there we have NO issue with but geez then what will happen to your revenue you earn from this Taj Mahal

No one over here is talking about destroying the Taj Mahal.The question is whether the edifice existed before Shah Jahan or not.And if so what could it have been.

:rofl: its you and some other Indians who are making personal attacks.

The world knows who were Mughals and what Taj Mahal is. Its another matter if Orange Minds want to pain everything as orange then we can do nothing.

You can raze Taj Mahal and build a shiv linga we have NO issue with

People and as I mean people I mean Pakistanis, don't realize what destruction Mughals have done to Hindu culture. Be it influence or destruction, the Mughal, Turk, Persian, Arab, Afghani (whatever you want to call it) was a crime against humanity. And your ancestors paid the price for it.

(Notice I'm not making personal attacks) But how does a Muslim Arab get the name Rana, Raja, Rai or Kunwar :wave:

No one over here is talking about destroying the Taj Mahal.The question is whether the edifice existed before Shah Jahan or not.And if so what could it have been.

:blink::blink::blink::blink: if it was built in his era how can it exist before his era

and tell me if you say it did exist then what will be the action ? will you build a temple at cost of your tourism industry or will you raze it?

Above all its funny that you believe in claims of a moron who's writing has claimed everything around the world as hindu

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yeh they might have got something raising after seeing Khajurao art

And thats why today Arab countries have a large number of labourers from India :angel:

Muslims destroyer 1000s of temples but all you remember is khajuraho lol thats more then enough to give us an idea what goes in an Arab mind all the time.

So what if they have big numbers of Indian laborers in arabia that number is nothing front of the numbers of Arab labors we have in india. at least indians do respected work there but Here in india majority of pancharwala, kabadiwala and schooter mechanics are Arabs and when i say "Arab" you know what i am talking about.:cool:

Keep him to yourself. He is another fitna from Indian deoband

What will you say about the Pakistanis who are feeding his videos on youtube by calling him the greatest muslims scholar in the history???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom