What's new

Is it possible to get training from Pakistan army?

Marines are over rated. Ask Afghans.
Are you sure man. It’s not sun shine and rainbows on the other side.

Plus not every branch is same. i.e Navy and chair forces, physical and training requirements aren’t the same as of Army.

I think private citizens can take some courses at NDU.
Not for survival training but defense related courses/international strategy is taught there.

title says all
I am quite interested in getting survival training done and I was hoping to join Pakistan army but my age is too high... I am 25 and an overseas Pakistani? Is there any way to get the training like “sifarish karao”?

I have seen MMA fighters like Kareem Aloomi getting some training from SSG, may be if you become a Martial Artist or MMA fighter and request PA high ups they can allow you some sort of training but if you are going to represent Pakistan.

title says all
I am quite interested in getting survival training done and I was hoping to join Pakistan army but my age is too high... I am 25 and an overseas Pakistani? Is there any way to get the training like “sifarish karao”?
Go to RMA Sandhurst , if you have money.

title says all
try French Foreign Legion................

try French Foreign Legion................
Heard of them
Yeah no thanks
It’s entirely conducted in French and
They purposely force recruits to clean toilets with toothbrushes for an year to instill discipline and make you sign a 5 year contract with low chances of deployment so you’re just going to be stuck at base camp

Only thugs escaping the law join French foreign legion

Back
Top Bottom