What's new

Is it possible to get training from Pakistan army?

Zyzz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
title says all
I am quite interested in getting survival training done and I was hoping to join Pakistan army but my age is too high... I am 25 and an overseas Pakistani? Is there any way to get the training like “sifarish karao”?

I doubt it .. plus don't encourage the Sifarishi culture bro , its not good for us and you as well .

I know it’s bad but I really want to be trained tbh... it’s good to have training in self defense and survival skills...
It just doesn’t feel the same getting these done say in HK(where I am and everything is literally subpar here)

I know it’s bad but I really want to be trained tbh... it’s good to have training in self defense and survival skills...
It just doesn’t feel the same getting these done say in HK(where I am and everything is literally subpar here)

I can understand bro, but as you know that PA is very confined institution and they keep things very close to themselves, yes it would be possible if one of your relatives in in top position but even then, the places or Army bases they use for training can not be shared with public .. I remember that when I asked my cousin for Ideas tickets, my number and CNIC was given to ISI and MI for check up, second when I got offered a job in Cantt , that place was very sensitive as well so much so that once again my life was been thoroughly checked ..

I can understand bro, but as you know that PA is very confined institution and they keep things very close to themselves, yes it would be possible if one of your relatives in in top position but even then, the places or Army bases they use for training can not be shared with public .. I remember that when I asked my cousin for Ideas tickets, my number and CNIC was given to ISI and MI for check up, second when I got offered a job in Cantt , that place was very sensitive as well so much so that once again my life was been thoroughly checked ..

What if I joined the army? Would you say it’s too late at 25? I m physically fit(muscular etc and tall, good stamina etc) and educated

title says all
I am quite interested in getting survival training done and I was hoping to join Pakistan army but my age is too high... I am 25 and an overseas Pakistani? Is there any way to get the training like “sifarish karao”?
If you meet the requirements, then yes depending on your career trade. The rules are outdated by modern standards as they are geared for Pakistani locals rather than overseas Pakistanis, which mind you are more of a threat to the locals as seeing how quickly they progress in their career trades. Overall physical standards have been written by procedure and blood, but no harm in checking out the websites, or getting in touch with a military attaches for guidance.

title says all
It’s easy. I can train you right here. In Two Step:
1. Google USMC Physical fitness requirement. Start working In it.
2. Go to nearest mix martial arts school, start working on it.

BAM you are physically conditioned. Military has specialized survival schools and few are sent there based on their job requirements.

Joining military forces is not about survival, it’s about mindset and if you really want all the yelling, discipline and want to follow orders than you will have to go through an actually Military academy.

Join reserve in hongkong.

SIFARISH BOI
No army in hk and Chinese are 10x more racist than westerners, like physical alterations don’t happen but they do give less opportunities to ethnic minorities here

It’s easy. I can train you right here. In Two Step:
1. Google USMC Physical fitness requirement. Start working In it.
2. Go to nearest mix martial arts school, start working on it.

BAM you are physically conditioned. Military has specialized survival schools and few are sent there based on their job requirements.

Joining military forces is not about survival, it’s about mindset and if you really want all the yelling, discipline and want to follow orders than you will have to go through an actually Military academy.

When I said military training
I meant discipline, learning to shoot, defense etc

https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/

Do please go through the induction criteria.
I think pak army blocked their site by region because I can’t access it in HK but when I go to Pakistan then I can access it without problem?

title says all

NO.

When I said military training
I meant discipline, learning to shoot, defense etc
Are you sure man. It’s not sun shine and rainbows on the other side.

Plus not every branch is same. i.e Navy and chair forces, physical and training requirements aren’t the same as of Army.

as you're in hong kong... try to find a jiu jitsu, krav maga or kick boxing instructor
and i reckon you could look online for ex navy seals who train people on survival

Back
Top Bottom