What's new

Is it possible for a german to safely travel pakistan?

in my family, men are strong enough to take care of family, our women don't need to do work.......but it,s seems it,s quite "DIFFERENT TRENDS" in your family.... now stop this idiotic thing here or it will go well beyond.....:angry:

Are all these "Strong Men of Different Trends" working in germany or have you got some of them here as well guarding the barn doors so none of the child bearers escape?

and its very safe to travel to India, especially if ur a female :coffee:
tat would make south africa and usa the most unsafe places to visit for women... :D

by the way... i am against this decision made by the german guv. or any other guv.

pakistan is a very beautiful country and it should get all the respect it deserves

Are all these "Strong Men of Different Trends" working in germany or have you got some of them here as well guarding the barn doors so none of the child bearers escape?
well it seems you want answer of your bullshit,:angry::angry: well, about OUR "Strong Men of Different Trends", well, we didn't knew that, but thanks to you, perhaps you used your FAMILY SOURCES about our men, its seems your family have some secret sources to know about MEN of other families.... and my family lives in germany........but our MEN sometimes VISIT pakistan........

Well...i´m aware that situation is not so easy, but wanted to know what locals think about that.

depends which area you want to visit.

p.s. As an honest advice, wait 3-5 years, things will be normal by then.

All you hear in our news is terrorism, uprising and chaos and i wonder how it really is? I checked our foreign ministry and they issue a warning for Pakistan. They say as german you should avoid to travel there and only go when there is no other option. They also state, that if you go, you should avoid public places and trust no one.

Thats a pretty negative image drwan there and i would like to know what pakistani people think about that. I don´t plan to visit Pakistan, but out of interest. I visited other muslim countries for holiday (turkey and egypt) and did feel safe there.
Take word of our peace loving indian neighbors in this thread:rofl:
No where close to the Afghan border and you will be fine, Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad would be great.

Back
Top Bottom