What's new

Is India's BJP Comparable to America's KKK?

Germans thought they were a superior race. So did the Italians, under Mussolini. I don't care what Indians think, but the OP was related to what i said. Sometimes it is not easy to look at oneself even in the mirror.

It does not Matter If he take India to Brink of 3rd world war ... Because before greater long term Peace There always a Biggest Devastation.SO Either Mr Indian Prime Minister or Some other guy have to take the blame any how.

We have to decide whether we want small war every now and then like Mumbai 26/11 Delhi 2001 to be happen or Only Peace .

KKK has no political authority, and except some few places, they can't do anything. FBI keeps a close tab on them AT ALL TIMEs.

Meanwhile, BJP in India.............more like Fascism in Europe during the 1930s
A Pakistani telling Indians about an Indian political party.

And then they say why people laugh at Pakistanis? :coffee:

Germans thought they were a superior race. So did the Italians, under Mussolini. I don't care what Indians think, but the OP was related to what i said. Sometimes it is not easy to look at oneself even in the mirror.

Like the Nazis, the Hindu Nationalists also believe in their own superiority. They admire Hitler for what he did to Jews.

In his book "We" (1939), Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar, the leader of the Hindu Nationalist RSS wrote, "To keep up the purity of the Race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the Semitic races -- the Jews. Race pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well-nigh impossible it is for races and cultures, having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for us in Hindusthan to learn and profit by."

Haq's Musings: Will Modi's Pakistan Policy Focus on "Aatankwad" and "Vyapar"?

The way things are going in India, minor ties will be purged in no time. I won't be surprise if Modi create laws that target minority religion. Oops, he did already. Christians cannot receive funds from foreign organizations for preaching. But Hindus have no such restrictions. Soon there will be more laws to restrict freedom. Kind of like how nazi Germany's has one law follow by another.

A Pakistani telling Indians about an Indian political party.

And then they say why people laugh at Pakistanis? :coffee:
Your official spokesman, Uncle Swamy has done a pretty decent job, you know.

IS @swamy39 saying anything wrong??? search in wiki

Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia

Last edited:
The way things are going in India, minor ties will be purged in no time. I won't be surprise if Modi create laws that target minority religion. Oops, he did already. Christians cannot receive funds from foreign organizations for preaching. But Hindus have no such restrictions. Soon there will be more laws to restrict freedom. Kind of like how nazi Germany's has one law follow by another.
Which foreign organizations are giving hindus fund for preaching? and there is no ban on foreign funding of NGOs just tight regulation. And no where does it say hindu organization or christian organization. It just mentions Organization.

And this law was there before Modi. It is just strictly implemented now

Like the Nazis, the Hindu Nationalists also believe in their own superiority. They admire Hitler for what he did to Jews.

In his book "We" (1939), Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar, the leader of the Hindu Nationalist RSS wrote, "To keep up the purity of the Race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the Semitic races -- the Jews. Race pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well-nigh impossible it is for races and cultures, having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for us in Hindusthan to learn and profit by."

This So called Madam Wants to gain sympathy from Jew centrist People while the fact is Israel Ties with India is much more strong ever before in this MODI Govt Time.

While She has a fascination of research and writing on Human rights of Terrorist ,there should be an research on her "Why Arundhati Roy as an Indian is against India and all things Indian ?"

Official Spokesman? Prove it. Or do u even understand meaning of OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON? I mean, I can understand that you guyz are new to Democracy but such institutions have specific definition and not any person is called a spokesperson. Dont worry you guyz will learn langsam langsam.

Simple education for u. Dont judge parties on basis of whether they are anti muslims or anti some other faction. See if one is pro something. Republicans are pro Christians and highly nationalist. Same goes to BJP in local context.

Now why they are anti muslims is a matter of debate. Now why every other nationalist party of no matter what corner of the world is anti muslim is again a debatable topic. Has to be some reason. Right?

Back
Top Bottom