What's new

Is India tearing itself apart?

Is that the best justification you can find!!!!! :what:

If Indian was fragmented then all the above would happen but in a more organized and efficient way. India is now like an elephant that produces a lot of waste. The Indian politicians are like dung beetles who get coated in the muck. A fragmented India would work like a Mercedes engine and would not create a stink amongst its neighbors.

The usual illiterate ranting by Munshiji.

So, lets cut China and US, the 2 largest economies on the planet, into a million pieces. They will do significantly better then.

If Indian was fragmented then all the above would happen but in a more organized and efficient way.

I am happy you are concerned about india's progress. But leave the organization and efficiency part to us please. You just worry about the fragmentation part.

I thought my remarks were witty and brilliantly phrased. I am sure it had a few people on PDF chuckling.

Ohh Noooo!!! Not that. Its too much. I can't bear it!

May be you should bang the elephant first.:rofl:

And I did not call the Pakistan president a traitor. Get your facts straight fool. :angry:

"The best justification for anything is its existence."

WTF. Thats probably the dumbest answer I have ever come across.

You friggin idiot, stop lying. You posted an article calling a democratically elected president of another county a traitor, while you yourself are the biggest one by looting your poor Bangladeshis with your corruption.

You don't have even the basic culture. You are a blot on the cultured Bengalis. We should have just delayed the operation in 1971 by a day!

they came and invented sanskrit? No one invents language as a conscious action, it is a natural consequence of human interaction and development.

In other words invention. If u dint know, languages are invented and not discovered unlike Islam or christianity which were invented by god and discovered by man or so they say.

It is proven that they have similiraties with the ancient myths of Persia, Sumerians and even the greeks.

Indian civilization (Hindus in particular) was the only civilization on the planet which believed that the earth was spherical and not flat uliike what the egyptians, greeks, romans, chinese, persians, aztecs, mayans, muslims and christians believed.

However, teh Vedic religion as we know today was indeed created by the Aryans, in India, in order to subjugate the majority of the population and make them into servants. By stratifying the jati system, they maintained political order, and got teh benefit of a menial worker with a religious work ethic. "We do this work because god placed us into this jati"

yea yea. and that is only your opinion.
There are millions of people practicing YOGA around the world. I guess all those people are hindus now.

What a white faced missrepresentation.

I challenge you to find a quote from any of my posts that I claimed such a thing.

Don't try to pull a Chanakya over me.

I won't stand for being economical with the truth.

As usual,

Read Post Number 174. Maybe you didnot say it. But a fellow Muslim did. Now since both of you are Muslims, are you willing to support his claims.

His words,
Hinduism's treatment of women is far less enlightened than in Islam

Even your own statments support his claim in an indirect way.

Every person of even slight intelligence and a casual knowledge of Bharat, knows the Hindu religion's attitutde towards women. Do you want me to elaborate in my next post?

Hindu religion's attitude towards women.
Attitude based on what???? Compared to who????
Is it compared to Islam or Christianity? Compared to Africa or the western countries?

Since a conversation with Munshiji will only run in circles. I had hoped you would enlighten me on this topic.

In other words invention. If u dint know, languages are invented and not discovered unlike Islam or christianity which were invented by god and discovered by man or so they say.

Do you know what the word invention means? Seems from your post that you don't. I suggest you learn the basics about the English language before coming here and arguing about linguistics.

It is an accepted fact that sanskrit is derived from an INdo-Aryan mother language, which subsequently develeoped into oll Persian and its various forms as well as sanskrit. I would suggest you do more research.

This link from an avowedly Hindu website should be a starter for you.

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/general/sanskrit.asp

Indian civilization (Hindus in particular) was the only civilization on the planet which believed that the earth was spherical and not flat uliike what the egyptians, greeks, romans, chinese, persians, aztecs, mayans, muslims and christians believed.

Big claim that. Now is this the same sphere that was locked into the Bull manfiestation of lord shiva, which is standing on an tortoise, swimming in the sea?

Or is it the same earth that has rivers and seas of cane juice, milk, ghee,salt, wine and water, according to the puranas?

There are millions of people practicing YOGA around the world. I guess all those people are hindus now.

pray, tell me what does yoga have to do with the Aryan imposed caste system. You're trying to pull wool over my eyes, but it won't work.

You have not answered any of the points that I have made, but come up with these side issues to distract me.

Admit it, Aryan Brahman's and their allies invented the caste system and a dharm to go along with that, to enslave the local indians.

Last edited:
Vinod, dont make your own blood boil. If you feel, some one is a troll-simply ignore them, they generally look for attention by outrageous posts(no attention in real life maybe!) You dont reply to their posts, and they stop posting crap. Its simple as that.

Vinod, dont make your own blood boil. If you feel, some one is a troll-simply ignore them, they generally look for attention by outrageous posts(no attention in real life maybe!) You dont reply to their posts, and they stop posting crap. Its simple as that.

Yes, heed malay mishra's advice. No point in answering our posts, which are difficult to refute as it is. Is it not a sad occurence that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, non Hindus have more knowledge of INdia, and its religious and linguistic heritage and history than the Indians on this forum.

In the absence of any substansive answers to our penetrating questions, silence is the best option.

As usual,

Read Post Number 174. Maybe you didnot say it. But a fellow Muslim did. Now since both of you are Muslims, are you willing to support his claims.

His words,

Even your own statments support his claim in an indirect way.

Hindu religion's attitude towards women.
Attitude based on what???? Compared to who????
Is it compared to Islam or Christianity? Compared to Africa or the western countries?

Since a conversation with Munshiji will only run in circles. I had hoped you would enlighten me on this topic.

First you claimed I said those words, and now you are bactracking, and still insisting that my statements support your claim, but in an indirect way.

It is quite sad to see the lenghts you would go to win an argument at any cost, even if the cost is the truth.

I am quite happy to enlighten you on bharat's and the vedic, arya culture's treatment of women. I suggest we start a new thread on that subject, so we can discuss the topic seperately. Othwerise, our conversation would derail this thread. Do you agree to that?

Yes, heed malay mishra's advice. No point in answering our posts, which are difficult to refute as it is. Is it not a sad occurence that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, non Hindus have more knowledge of INdia, and its religious and linguistic heritage and history than the Indians on this forum.

In the absence of any substansive answers to our penetrating questions, silence is the best option.

I replied to all your posts. It is you who needs to reply to my last reply to you which was quite penetrating BTW.

You have proven to have a very shallow surface level knowledge of India and that too filtered with heavily jaundiced eyes.

As they say "Sawan ke andhay ko sab hara dikhata hai". I am sure your Hindi is good enough to figure this out.

Last edited:

Thx. for the advice bro.

I tend to do that, but some idiots do manage to get on your nerves. ;)

Do you know what the word invention means? Seems from your post that you don't. I suggest you learn the basics about the English language before coming here and arguing about linguistics.

It is an accepted fact that sanskrit is derived from an INdo-Aryan mother language, which subsequently develeoped into oll Persian and its various forms as well as sanskrit. I would suggest you do more research.

This link from an avowedly Hindu website should be a starter for you.

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/general/sanskrit.asp

You invent languages, poems, religions, sciences. You dont discover them by digging and exploring.
Anyways can u kindly tell me the meaning of the word "invention."

Big claim that. Now is this the same sphere that was locked into the Bull manfiestation of lord shiva, which is standing on an tortoise, swimming in the sea?

Or is it the same earth that has rivers and seas of cane juice, milk, ghee,salt, wine and water, according to the puranas?

The sanskrit word for earth is BHUGOL, where BHU means LAND and GOL means ROUND.
If fantasy and stories are your backup then you are doing a poor job in posting your arguments.

pray, tell me what does yoga have to do with the Aryan imposed caste system. You're trying to pull wool over my eyes, but it won't work.

No muslim practices christian and hindu beliefs, obvioulsy. many hindus dont follow muslim and christian beliefs. Same with the christians too.
But, Yoga was invented by the same brahmans that invented the caste system. Still so many follow the practise of yoga, one of the best hindu inventions.

You have not answered any of the points that I have made, but come up with these side issues to distract me.
None of your points and arguments make any sense.

Admit it, Aryan Brahman's and their allies invented the caste system and a dharm to go along with that, to enslave the local indians.

Your knowledge on the caste system is weak and your allegations are completely baseless.
Its the same concept like Jihad in the Quran. It has humble beginnings, but over the years the concept of Jihad was twisted and destroyed by various mullahs to suit their purpose. It was the same with the caste system.

According to the caste system, a Brahman is one who is enlightened, like doctors and the teachers.
Kshatriyas are ones who serve society through leadership, like kings and soldiers.
vaishyas are the normal folk like traders, farmers etc.

There was no such thing called "SHUDRA." The word doesn't exist in the vedas.

According to the vedas, a brahman can become a vaishya or kshatriya.
similarly a vaishya can become a brahman or a kshatriya. a kshatriya can become a brahman or vaishya too. It was left upto the people what career path they chose.

But, as time progressed. Some idiotic kings decided that the "purity" of a brahmana must not be lost and they came up with laws that say a brahmana must remain a brahmana, a kshitraya must remain a kshatriya while a vaishya must remain a vaishya. These half baked ideas are similar to the way the Mullahs have twisted Islamic ideals like Jihad.

In our present day, we can become whoever we want to be. a doctor, a businessman, teachers, soldiers, politicians etc.
Now, imagine a law is passed where the son of a doctor must only go into the field of medicine, a teachers son must become a teacher, a politician's son must become a politician. Such a law can destroy society. The same thing happened to the caste system. A few thousand years of it made sure the caste system becomes a social evil.

The existence of Shudra came due to illiteracy and a lack of flexibility. There has always been a group of people who do dirty work in all societies in the world. For example, people who worked in sanitation. They had to bear the brunt of the caste system. Do u know where people S**t or dumped garbage before the advent of modern day sanitation. It was in the open fields. Do u know who cleaned up the mess??? It was the very same people who are now called the Shudras. Untouchability isnt an indian invention. It existed in all societies in the ancient times and it exists in todays society too.

Darkstar u live in brussels right. There is a sanitation company that comes to your house once a week to collect garbage right. Have you ever spoken to the guy who collects your garbage?
Do u know that it is not easy to come out of a manhole connected to the drain. You need to lift yourself up to get out. Have you ever given a helping hand to lift him out. NEVER. So I guess that makes the garbage man and the drainage guy untouchable in every sense of the word.

How many times have you shaken the hands of a doctor who always charges an exhorbitant fee and how many times have you shaken the hands of the garbage collector who actually works for a pittance.
The doctor and the garbage collector can easily be related to a Brahmana and a shudra. Do you get my point???

This has to be an eye opener to many of the members who blindly believe that the caste system is a conspiracy by the brahmans to destroy our society.

Society created Shudra and not the Brahmana.

First you claimed I said those words, and now you are bactracking, and still insisting that my statements support your claim, but in an indirect way.

It is quite sad to see the lenghts you would go to win an argument at any cost, even if the cost is the truth.

I am quite happy to enlighten you on bharat's and the vedic, arya culture's treatment of women. I suggest we start a new thread on that subject, so we can discuss the topic seperately. Othwerise, our conversation would derail this thread. Do you agree to that?

The topic on women in no way derails the thread. It backs up the claim of a disintegrating india.

You dint say the exact words but you meant to say it anyways. so, back it up. Hows hinduism's attitude towards women??? I want to know.

It is sad to see that when I talk facts you only come out with useless points only to spread negativity.

DS, both you and Munshi have not replied to the many points I have raised in this thread.

Want to give a try?

Tell me how many roti's or portions of bhaat (rice) can you buy with 1 PPP

Neo 1kg rice costs Rs1 in Tamilnadu in PDS. The quality of rice is decent too.Entire lot of spices for one month costs Rs 50 . Sugar costs Rs 15 per Kg which is enough for one month. The eligibility for a family of three is 20 KG rice per month which is more than enough . Kerosene is available dirt cheap in case you are poor and are operating Kerosene stove. Err in case you are poor and can afford LPG which costs Rs 300 per cylinder (which is enough for one month) you will certainly receive a Gas stove free of cosy sponsored by Government. Thus 1 ppp dollar is way too much enough to buy rice for the entire month which should cost 20 Rs. 1 PPP dollar can buy you a lot of things in India and much more in case you are in rural India.

IPF

Back
Top Bottom