What's new

Is India tearing itself apart?

Why not?
Darkstar claims that islamic values with respect to women empowerment is more advanced than hindu ideals.

What a white faced missrepresentation.

I challenge you to find a quote from any of my posts that I claimed such a thing.

Don't try to pull a Chanakya over me.

I won't stand for being economical with the truth.

If thats the case then the origin of man began in africa. They made their first forays into central asia, europe and then settled in india.

The Aryan settlers in india were not imbibed with knowledge of religion and literature directly by god as claimed by islam and christianity about their own religions. It is after they settled in the plains of ganga for a number of years that they actually invented sanskrit. The word hindu was also coined after the river indus.

Hinduism and Sanskrit were Aryan inventions after settlement and not before.

they came and invented sanskrit? No one invents language as a conscious action, it is a natural consequence of human interaction and development. The language that they "brought" with them, was in fact the prelude to sanskrit, as the dravidian culture and languages of norhtern india were supplanted by teh aryan invaders.

At least you agree with me, that the ARyans, Brahmans, Kshatriyas are invaders who came to India, and imposed their culture and religion upon others. AS for inventing Hinduism, it is true that there was no such religion called Hinduism, and this word is not mentioned in the vedic literature. Maybe Arya dharm or Sanatan dharm would be more appropriate.

As for the religion of the ARyans, it was also not created in a vacuum. The basic mainstays, rituals and many of the Gods were brought with the Aryans themselves. It is proven that they have similiraties with the ancient myths of Persia, Sumerians and even the greeks.

However, teh Vedic religion as we know today was indeed created by the Aryans, in India, in order to subjugate the majority of the population and make them into servants. By stratifying the jati system, they maintained political order, and got teh benefit of a menial worker with a religious work ethic. "We do this work because god placed us into this jati"

The Kshatirya, vaishnuwi and Brahman classes colluded in this historic rape of INdia, with each legitimzing the other. It was a conspiracy of enslavement and subjugation.

the most effective justification for India's existence is the mere fact of its existence and the pooling of talent and resources, resulting in a powerful nation.

Is that the best justification you can find!!!!! :what:

If Indian was fragmented then all the above would happen but in a more organized and efficient way. India is now like an elephant that produces a lot of waste. The Indian politicians are like dung beetles who get coated in the muck. A fragmented India would work like a Mercedes engine and would not create a stink amongst its neighbors.

If Indian was fragmented then all the above would happen but in a more organized and efficient way. India is now like an elephant that produces a lot of waste. The Indian politicians are like dung beetles who get coated in the muck. A fragmented India would work like a Mercedes engine and would not create a stink amongst its neighbors.

The best justification for anything is its existence.

Other than that, there are various historical and ideological reasons which I have posted on several occasions before.

Oh and I guess Indians also want to be like you- so desperate for self importance that they are willing to let China colonize their country.

The only reason why you want India gone is because you cannot accept the ideas of pluralism and diversity or the idea of hindus being more powerful than you.

It hurts doesn't it, it have those "jahils" telling you what to do?

Oh and yeah...I can see the Mercedes engine of B'desh chugging along....gimme a break.

How feeble can your reasoning possibly get?

Last edited:

if india was fragmanted then your country would'nt been created.it was our dung beetles politicians who helped you in creating your country.

India is now like an elephant that produces a lot of waste.

Last edited:
Of course I will quote him again. He was the British Prime Minister during the final stages of the British Rule in South Asia. His statements on India have merit because of his leadership position during that time.

You got it all wrong.

He was not the leader in the final stages. The British people had voted him out after the WW-2. He knew that Britain can never be a power of any consequence once it is forced out of India, but holding India was also impossible for her. So it was nothing but the rant of an old colonialist/imperialist who could not see his country go from a world power to an ordinary country.

No doubt he was a great leader of his people and quite witty. He was just a bigot as far as imperialism is concerned and his vision towards the Asian/Africans was clouded because of that. You know that white man's burden thing.

Now tell me why his statements on Islam should have any merit at all?

I think the reasons that applied to the India quote didn't apply to the Islamic statement. So that definitely has more merit. It was based purely on what he observed the Muslims practice.

The Aryan Invasion theory is far from agreed upon. In fact it is losing credibility the world over.

One of the ancient name of India was "Aryavrata". No Aryan holy places are outside Bharat. I think it is a folly to accept Aryans as invaders in the same league as the Islamic ones. They are natives to this holy land.

Obviously many Pakistanis latch on this conjecture by some European historians about the AIT to justify everything that the Islamic invaders did. The facts are contrary.

The Vedic religion is a product of this holy land. The Sanskrit language is considered to be the mother language of all the world's langauges and nothing but the ancient Hindu/Vedic texts are in that language. No other country has the heritage of Sanskrit, we do.

Over a period many rituals and karm-kands got added to the religion which took it away from the roots thats why the attempts at reformation at various points. Buddhism was again an attempt to take people away from the empty rituals that the religion had degenerated into. It was still an Indian Dharmic religion not forced from the outside.

It is laughable when outsiders who are the cause of large scale harm to both Hinduism and Buddhism in the subcontinent try to divide the two. For us both are our own and both are tolerant and peaceful religions unlike the imported ones.

Mind your frickin language. Who do you think has given you the right to talk about the democratically elected leaders of other countries in such language. The other day you called Pakistan's president a traitor.

You idiot, lay off.
:angry:

Last edited:

You are ripe to be recruited by HUJI.... But beware if we find you in India..... :sniper: Just kidding... we will welcome you...:guns:

There was once when india was fragmented. the fragments kept fighting between themselves. then an afghan monarch named babur thought, "hey, let me go conquer these guys one by one". and he did, and so did his dynasty. but still, there were a lot of fragments left. then a company called the East India Trading Company came, and decided to pit these fragments against each other. soon the fragments were beating the crap out of each other, and the company kept supporting one or the other in exchange for power, until every fragment was under the company's control.

it took around 200 years of suffering and colonisation before the fragments decided to unite. should they fall apart again, some new power will bully them. only when the fragments are united do they have any strength.

You are ripe to be recruited by HUJI.... But beware if we find you in India..... :sniper: Just kidding... we will welcome you...:guns:

Oh, that MOSSAD controlled party that had the RAW "aggrieved"!

Munshi is already a member I guess. Why would he miss a chance like that to aggrieve the RAW some more?

But let me see him try to plant a bomb in my city, I will personally love to bang him.

But let me see him try to plant a bomb in my city, I will personally love to bang him.

please be more careful about your choice of words. when u say u will bang someone, it ussually means you will have sex with them.

and i really doubt it if u want to bang Mr. Munshi.

please be more careful about your choice of words. when u say u will bang someone, it ussually means you will have sex with them.

and i really doubt it if u want to bang Mr. Munshi.

Did I miss to say it was only with a stick? :victory::bunny:

I will personally love to bang him.

Ohh Noooo!!! Not that. Its too much. I can't bear it!

May be you should bang the elephant first.:rofl:

And I did not call the Pakistan president a traitor. Get your facts straight fool. :angry:

"The best justification for anything is its existence."

WTF. Thats probably the dumbest answer I have ever come across.

Back
Top Bottom