What's new

Is India Preparing To Lose?

Its always good to see members of neighbouring countries talking sensibly. Kudos to you. Rightly said mutually assured destruction if war breaks out.

Both country blasted to debris and let the cunning western world take advantage and laugh us? Indian friends, have you ever allow this happen? Tell me.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

As two largest developing countries in the world, we should be friend not enemy. Bless for peace, war is no joking as you randomly put words I this forum.

You don't know nothing about china. Typical case of brainwashed by western ideology.

Thats the problem, no one knows nothing about china, Which cause more panic among ppl. Some bad experience of past also increase the fear factor..

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

The Swastika also flew over Warsaw once, but in the end it was the hammer and sickle that flew over Berlin.

The "hammer and sickle" was thrown out of Berlin, USSR and West Bengal. Nothing is permanent mate. Tyranny cannot last long, No matter its Swastic (Hitler's) or "Hammer and Sickle".

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Taiwan is a part of china, no matter whether CCP governs the nation or not. That is core interest of china and it's people. kMT is now ruling Taiwan now , a political party which is derived from china mainland, so independent is recently impossible st all hah hah.... As long as china is with Pakistan one day, the rest 30% of kirshmir is still apart from India.

Wrong , China is a part of Taiwan's RoC (Rep of China). Inshaallah one day CPC will go down and RoC will rise.

Both country blasted to debris and let the cunning western world take advantage and laugh us? Indian friends, have you ever allow this happen? Tell me.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

As two largest developing countries in the world, we should be friend not enemy. Bless for peace, war is no joking as you randomly put words I this forum.

I agree with you, but look at the way the other Chinese are speaking... India is no match for China... Agreed... But if ever there is a war then they are telling that China will win without losing a single solider.

It is not like that... In WW-II the English won against the German! That does not mean it is a cake walk for them!

All Chinese dream of annexing Taiwan, Super power challenging US will eat dust.

Most people around me don't fear India but like the great history of it. We love the romantic story of Taj Mahal. I watched lots of Indian loving movie when I was a kid. China media doesn't broadcast negative side of India frequently as most Indians think. Most Chinese know Pakistan is our traditionally friend, but don't take Indians as major enemy.

I agree with you, but look at the way the other Chinese are speaking... India is no match for China... Agreed... But if ever there is a war then they are telling that China will win without losing a single solider.

It is not like that... In WW-II the English won against the German! That does not mean it is a cake walk for them!

All Chinese dream of annexing Taiwan, Super power challenging US will eat dust.
No one win a war without casualty, that is why we don't like it.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Thats the problem, no one knows nothing about china, Which cause more panic among ppl. Some bad experience of past also increase the fear factor..

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

The "hammer and sickle" was thrown out of Berlin, USSR and West Bengal. Nothing is permanent mate. Tyranny cannot last long, No matter its Swastic (Hitler's) or "Hammer and Sickle".

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Wrong , China is a part of Taiwan's RoC (Rep of China). Inshaallah one day CPC will go down and RoC will rise.

I have a question to ask you. You hate Chinese or you just hate CPC?

Most people around me don't fear India but like the great history of it. We love the romantic story of Taj Mahal. I watched lots of Indian loving movie when I was a kid. China media doesn't broadcast negative side of India frequently as most Indians think. Most Chinese know Pakistan is our traditionally friend, but don't take Indians as major enemy.

India and china are oldest civilization, and more important we are agrarian (Farmer and Businessmen) Rather than Hunter gatherer. Why one civilization attacks other?? For resources. nature has given many thing to Indian and china, we had everything surplus. When you don't fight for many year you become humble and less cruel. The animal within you dies.

Where as the western were low in resources so they always fought, there animal instinct never died down. Thats why India and china have given so many things to world eg
1. peace.
2. Silk
3. technology (Science, gunpowder,tea,soyabean etc)

PS: when I am talking bout Indian and chinese civilization I am excluding evil communist and theocratic Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

I have a question to ask you. You hate Chinese or you just hate CPC?

I never liked communist, They destroyed my hometown.

Sorry to hear that, but could you tell me more detail?

I am from small town of tribes, We were living happily. One day maoists came and spew venoms to my elders, My elders fall into trap and they start supporting them. In early days they were good, later they start doing atrocities. They use to rape girls, kill innocent ppl, collect extortion money.

Now the village is deserted, Police are hunting us, same time Maoists are hunting my ppl. The local businesman left village. No development work is going on there.

My village name is Bharno it is in District Gumla, 100 Km from Dhoni's home town Ranchi. Communists are good for none. They told us to bring change by weapon. Weapon can not bring changes.

I am from small town of tribes, We were living happily. One day maoists came and spew venoms to my elders, My elders fall into trap and they start supporting them. In early days they were good, later they start doing atrocities. They use to rape girls, kill innocent ppl, collect extortion money.

Now the village is deserted, Police are hunting us, same time Maoists are hunting my ppl. The local businesman left village. No development work is going on there.

My village name is Bharno it is in District Gumla, 100 Km from Dhoni's home town Ranchi. Communists are good for none. They told us to bring change by weapon. Weapon can not bring changes.

very sad............u should better consult with higher ranks of state ministry

Communist is supposed to treat people like family members, surely the Maoisif have seriously problem if you are telling the truth. I warrant you that is not the same communist ruling China as you know. Sorry for touching your saddness.

You don't know nothing about china. Typical case of brainwashed by western ideology.

Lol..... Wanlaokan. the whole world laugh on you all. People with no courage............... You guys are so easily suppressed by your CCP. Don't even dare to raise voice against them, fearing T Square incident being repeated.

Those who are self scared........threatening others for consequences. Pity you all.

Bro........... even i am from the same State. I live in Jamshedpur. And these A** H*l*, Maoists killed our MP by cheating. These mentality people are shameless cunning just like F*x.

They dont dare to attack upfront, but prefer to stab in back.

Hundreds of example are there.

Communist is supposed to treat people like family members, surely the Maoisif have seriously problem if you are telling the truth. I warrant you that is not the same communist ruling China as you know. Sorry for touching your saddness.

Ok..... If they are different and they have given you right of freedom of expression, then name just one drawback of your CCP policy. I challenge all Chinese members here on forum, who are living in china to name just one Draw back.

I know............ You all will be mum. Instead, you all will try to present that policy of CCP is absolute flawless. And every thing is 100% in favor and good.

Lol............ You guys are so scared of getting tracked and then prosecuted.

Back
Top Bottom