What's new

Is India Planning another Air Attack on Pakistan?

Pakistan should be prepared for the worst long as Moti terrorist is in charge, and after the humiliation meted out to the bhartis, moti is mentally sick and will go to any extremes to regain his 56 inch chest which has popped.

Fair enough, I don't think we're underestimating them, perhaps they severely underestimated us and now have painted themselves into a corner...
Yes thats exactly why we should never lower our guard. We won 1 battle but if more come we need to be prepared. Their arrogance is what will lead to their downfall insha allah.

We will not let them go easily this time, they will definitely try to target PAF bases and military bases.. What will do is to target their airports, military installations along with there business hubs... Take there all business hubs destroy them with missiles, issues a world wide warning to recall your citizens from india as there is big chance of nuclear war... This will halt there economic activities... And try to engage them as longer as possible.. Make the war for the costly as much as longer you can...

We will not let them go easily this time, they will definitely try to target PAF bases and military bases.. What will do is to target their airports, military installations along with there business hubs... Take there all business hubs destroy them with missiles, issues a world wide warning to recall your citizens from india as there is big chance of nuclear war... This will halt there economic activities... And try to engage them as longer as possible.. Make the war for the costly as much as longer you can...
They have so much more too lose than us. They believe in this life and only this life so they will be scared too die whereas we live for the Akhira. We can take down their whole country with us. A small little explosion in 1998 ensured that Muslims in the subcontinent will live free or take them all down with them. Thank you Allah for Azadi Insha Allah we can put it to good use one day for the rest of the Ummah.

Pakistan Zindabad.

I think these are for 23 march parade .India will not dare to do any misadventure after such loss and humiliation on 27 feb their armed forces morale is too low to fight any war and many of their soldiers may resign from army if forced to fight
Just promote recitation of Astaghfaar and all of this will happen.

Only 50.00001% of Pakistanis need to do it on a daily basis for us to achieve our full potential

Yea and if 13th crosses without any major escalation then things and ops deployment will get cooled down by end of this week

Why emphasize on 13th? IMO 22-23 may be risky dates as Pakistan focus on military parade.

Is parade on schedule or been cancelled?

Remember. Never underestimate your opponent.

Assalamualaikum thanks for the reminders of those 3 previous rulers. Im aware of the stories of Firaun and Abu Jahl but what was the story of Nemrut i have never heard his name before.
Vealaykum as Selma. Nemrut was the ruler when Hazret-i Ibrahim (PBUH) was born although he was killing the newborns and made it illegal for husbands to get together with their wives. This drastic action was based his High Priest’s suggestion...

They have until the elections to come up with something; hence all the foriegn advisors being called in panic to help thwart the PAF systems.
It is not just until elections .. considering the low IQ and illiteracy of Indians Modi is going to get 2/3rd majority .. then along with making India a Hindu Rastrya .. he definitely will wage war on Pakistan ..

I think these are for 23 march parade .India will not dare to do any misadventure after such loss and humiliation on 27 feb their armed forces morale is too low to fight any war and many of their soldiers may resign from army if forced to fight
23rd March Parade practice is always in day time .. not at night 1 AM

Back
Top Bottom