What's new

Is India Panicking In Ladakh!

The point is that the refugees exist on Pakistani soil. The point is that as usual there was that being too clever by half; you drove out the Soviets, but created a new nightmare in their place, and the refugees stayed in their places.

You don't seem to have noticed, being new to this, that 95% of the refugees returned at the time of Liberation. That was the big difference between the behind-the-scenes manipulations of the Pakistani secret services in Afghanistan, and the direct intervention in Bangladesh. People voted with their feet; their votes are in front of you.

Those are the figures as recorded, and as acknowledged by all, Indian, Bangladeshi and international. Do your homework, and let's have less vapour about what should have been and what could have been.

No hundreds of thousands, a few hundred Razakars in direct combat (there was not much of that), and a few thousands more in civil riots and disturbances thereafter.

Before you enter these discussions, get your facts correct.

Let me tell you what the point is,

The point is if someone fks with our Muslim brothers and sisters, if we can, we will do what it takes to help them.
The point is if someone dares threaten us we will hit back. And, we did.
The point is life is not simple, and we are not crying about the refugees, we have had them for 40 years and counting for god sake. But we reserve the right to remind them when they are ungrateful and remind the world when the world gives us moral lectures. We did our part without asking for much. I'll be damned if it is totally forgotten.

Were you counting the refugees, when they were returning or was Indira Gandhi or was RAW counting them from behind the trees, the same dark corners from which they acted to inflame the fires in East Pakistan. The only thing India eve did in the open is Nehru fcked Mountbatten's wife, I believe being an adulterer is still morally reprehensible in India. And Gandhi slept naked with his grandniece, and other women in his ashram. That's your moral standing down the gutter.

I love how Indians always refer to as “you are new to this” it's like for them the world only started when they join Pakistan Defence Forum, life did not exist before that, somehow a measure of a man's knowledge is based on how long they have been on PDF. Please get a life. Argue the point, not hide behind stupidities.

If you believe your figures about the Hyderabad massacres then I feel sorry you, that's another fantasy falsehood you need to correct, but believe what you what. You've proved yourself to be hollow. Good riddance to you.

Unfortunately, they are not more experts than Musharraf or any other army chief. It is just their opinion.

LOL.

No it is not. It is an inventorying of the troops present, on the ORBAT used by the Pakistan Army, including Musharraf, in his time.

The trouble with you (and others like you), is that you depend on gossip and word of mouth.

Lol. This is exactly what I have started to think of our people. Bani Israel...

Why not? We are sitting at the trade highway of the past and the future.

We have our own 8000 year old history to make up as we dig the Tal of the Dead.

The point is if someone fks with our Muslim brothers and sisters, if we can, we will do what it takes to help them.
The point is life is not simple, and we are not crying about the refugees, we have had them for 40 years and counting for god sake. But we reserve the right to remind them when they are ungrateful and remind the world when the world gives us moral lectures. We did our part without asking for much. I'll be damned if it is totally forgotten.

Yeah, right, jumped up and down, sent in your American-supplied arms and ammunition, slipped in an odd ISI-posted Major, and did jack squat besides. And then claimed credit for what the mujahedin did with little or no support from others.

Were you counting the refugees, when they were returning or was Indira Gandhi or was RAW counting them from behind the trees, the same dark corners from which they acted to inflame the fires in East Pakistan. The only thing India eve did in the open is Nehru fcked Mountbatten's wife, I believe being an adulterer is still morally reprehensible in India. And Gandhi slept naked with his grandniece, and other women in his ashram. That's your moral standing down the gutter.

I am glad that you have shown your moral levels.

As far as the facts are concerned, there were organised camps, under a civil servant named P. N. Luthra, and very careful records were maintained, for one reason, because the entire world expected a major epidemic of cholera and typhoid and its variants. This is where the needle-less injection was first used, in bulk, to inoculate all the camp-dwellers, by international volunteers working around the clock with the core Indian staff.

These were the refugees whose food and drink was counted by the UNHCR, as he supplied provisions, and supervised the distribution in the camps, all in full transparency.

These were the refugees who flooded out of their camps in West Bengal, in Meghalaya, in Assam and in Tripura on liberation. These were the ones of whom more than 9.5 million returned before March 31, 1972.

I am continuing to engage with you in spite of my distaste, because I do not want the case of India to go by default. Not because of any regard for your really low-down attitude.

I love how Indians always refer to as “you are new to this” it's like for them the world only started when they join Pakistan Defence Forum, life did not exist before that, somehow a measure of a man's knowledge is based on how long they have been on PDF. Please get a life. Argue the point, not hide behind stupidities.

It was not PDF I was referring to. As a young college student, I was part of the cloud of volunteers at these camps.

The measure of my knowledge is based on the background that I have. That you, in contrast, don't have. I have worked for my country, in the defence services area, and have contributed, and don't count my worth in terms of numbers of messages and the amount of filth I upload. I have paid my dues. You have done nothing.

If you believe your figures about the Hyderabad massacres then I feel sorry you, that's another fantasy falsehood you need to correct, but believe what you what. You've proved yourself to be hollow. Good riddance to you.

LOL.

And not a shred of contrary evidence, only emotional breast-beating.

I am not looking for certificates. I have enough of them.

Last edited:
Why not? We are sitting at the trade highway of the past and the future.

We have our own 8000 year old history to make up as we dig the Tal of the Dead.

Of course. And we have the same attitude. Our people prefer rent seeking and would find fault in everything, so damned if he does and damned if not.

Of course. And we have the same attitude. Our people prefer rent seeking and would find fault in everything, so damned if he does and damned if not.

well i just hope we make a better attempt at being Bani Israel than we have done as Bani Mohammad so far.

Imagine the world will have to teach the Kashmiri genocide as a political subject.

savage bro!

India is still safe as Chinese media is not playing victim. Before a big war Chinese media will list all offenses India did from history. Indian could prepare the coffin according the Chinese media.

I dont think so that it is a pre-planned combined effort of PA and PLA....

and please do not call me sir, i am just like your younger brother...you are about a decade ahead of me as far as age is concerned.

Well! without a doubt, your knowledge, in the matters we discuss, is far superior than many members of PDF (...and I don't even count).

It is a great pleasure to read your posts. A lot to learn.

India is still safe as Chinese media is not playing victim. Before a big war Chinese media will list all offenses India did from history. Indian could prepare the coffin according the Chinese media.
That is just nonsense. Like "Confucius says" kind of arguments.

well i just hope we make a better attempt at being Bani Israel than we have done as Bani Mohammad so far.

Attempt? We are natural at it.

Imagine the world will have to teach the Kashmiri genocide as a political subject.

The day shall come. Just have to for 2000 years (give or take 500) and a half dozen genocides to reach it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom