What's new

Is India our friend?

One thing is true........ people comment here whatever they feel like...... even if there's no sense or logic behind it, just like, ''How stupid you are that you don't know that the Sun revolves round the Earth".

Stop!! No point. There are quite a few sane Bangladeshis here. Address them.

The response which you'll receive will come with a bunch of abuse, which you won't like. Hence try and avoid few specific individuals. And don't expect better response from them.
And these clowns aren't even banned! You know why? Bash India and Indians and the mods just love it! But if Indians do the same, they're banned till kingdom come!

Carry on...This is PDF after all! I'm gonna try other Pakistani forums which are more balanced and where there's far less Yindoo bashing, as the mods out there are more objective in their approach.

And these clowns aren't even banned! You know why? Bash India and Indians and the mods just love it! But if Indians do the same, they're banned till kingdom come!

Carry on...This is PDF after all! I'm gonna try other Pakistani forums which are more balanced and where there's far less Yindoo bashing, as the mods out there are more objective in their approach.

Other Pakistani Defense forum ? How many are there ?

When they bash India and Indians, I love that too. It shows that India and Indians are on the right path.

LOLZ...
Are you kidding me.?

BD defence is literally a open air $hithole for Indians to poop out whatever they like.

It takes days for a post to get deleted (if it does)

And Indian spammers and trolls like @arp2041 , @LaBong , are never banned!

Add that too a lacking mod like Loki!!

And you have the disaster which is called BD defence!! BD defence and anything that is about awami league, raw, dams, BSF, and all other junk that clog the bd "defence" forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Look Who is saying This ?? :bounce::omghaha::omghaha::lol:

only china is our friend

dragon_20130426.jpg

@Pulsar BTW you can leave if you want :wave:
No one will miss you

It's off topic... but surely some people like me will miss him. He gets raged a wee bit, so all of us do... however he is a great poster none the less.

No one will miss you

Well a thread based on a very decent article.... I guess the author raised a few points which could make the relationship much better. Allowing Bangladesh a level playing field on doing business in india should be a welcome move... If they give a quality product why not???? I am sure it could be better than some of the chinese products we import. Yes the relationship are strained because of some politicians on both side of the boarder.....

Btw: As usual a good thread based on a decent article goes to drain in BD section.......

ohh thanks, never knew!! Anyways I am good with one, no more required. Even am not member of any Indian Defense forum. This one itself takes quite a bit of time of mine. Will reduce my stay here as well, pretty soon!! :)

only china is our friend

dragon_20130426.jpg

This one's nice!! :D

No one will miss you
Icewolf bhai! If I leave, what would happen to guys like you? :undecided: You're gonna miss me like hell! And others too! But I don't want to disappoint the mods, armed to their teeth and waiting to screw the crap out of me by having the pleasure of banning me till the cows come home. Yes, they're waiting to get their claws on me, but I won't give them that pleasure just yet! :no:

But hey, on second thoughts, I think I'll hang around for some more time before I migrate to saner pastures because I don't want to disappoint guys like you! Without me on this forum, where would you be? Probably sulking in a corner! So don't worry, be happy! I'm still here for some more time to entertain guys like you! That is, until I'm banned! :cheesy:

Cheers! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom