What's new

Is India our friend?

"Is india our friend" is an outdatedand and worthless question. India is REAL enemy of Bangladesh and Bangladeshi population, india proven that over 42 years.
Nope! Your's is a worthless, moronic answer that reflects the mindset of the grand mullahs who rule your pathetic lives. Such a pity. Tch! Tch! :undecided:

When are you fellows going to mature and grow up so that you don't make fools of yourselves by such nonsensical rants?

I gonna ask indians a question why indian politicians want confederation with pakistan and not with bd before 1971 bd was also half of pakistan i.e east pakistan

The article simply translate to " lets just be Indian slaves and accept awami dalali". What a slave mentality low life. Surprisingly the author didn't hide the fact that he is a ruling party supporter. Dalal kotakar. Indian rise doesn't in any way demands BD to become a vassal slave state. The dalal is openly arguing BD to accept Indian hegemony and kneel before India's demands. After awami low lives sold off the country this is the excuse this dalal came up with. Not surprisingly chanakyans are hailing it as a "balanced article". :cheesy:

Nope! Your's is a worthless, moronic answer that reflects the mindset of the grand mullahs who rule your pathetic lives. Such a pity. Tch! Tch! :undecided:*

When are you fellows going to mature and grow up so that you don't make fools of yourselves by such nonsensical rants?

I don't think Indians of all people are in any position to pity bangladeshis since they are most pathetic bunch of godforsaken ignorant morons living in our vicinity. Read your post again and see whose post is nonsensical U moron.

I gonna ask indians a question why indian politicians want confederation with pakistan and not with bd before 1971 bd was also half of pakistan i.e east pakistan

What confederation with Pakistan? Can you please elaborate.

I don't think Indians of all people are in any position to pity bangladeshis since they are most pathetic bunch of godforsaken ignorant morons living in our vicinity. Read your post again and see whose post is nonsensical U moron.

I think @Pulsar was expressing pity on you, not on Bangladeshis. I also have to ask you the question... why so much hatred towards us? If we were really godforsaken ignorant morons, you should be happy. More power to you :victory:
I really do want to understand where this hatred stems from.

PS: I don't hate you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted in the wrong section.

Stupid & Silly section perhaps ?

One thing is true........ people comment here whatever they feel like...... even if there's no sense or logic behind it, just like, ''How stupid you are that you don't know that the Sun revolves round the Earth".

I think @Pulsar was expressing pity on you, not on Bangladeshis. I also have to ask you the question... why so much hatred towards us? If we were really godforsaken ignorant morons, you should be happy. More power to you :victory:

Stop!! No point. There are quite a few sane Bangladeshis here. Address them.

The response which you'll receive will come with a bunch of abuse, which you won't like. Hence try and avoid few specific individuals. And don't expect better response from them.

Those are the left back Pakistani's. Pakistan should do something about them and take them into Pakistan because they are stinking up the whole place.

India is friend only when you are a fool or obedient to India

-We want India as a good neighbor, not friend

Indirectly, yes. You owe us big time :) It is the current day Bangladeshis forefathers who started/revolutionised the movement.

BD forefathers?? lol
First your forefathers were Indians;
Then they became East Pakistani;
Then they became" razakars" or mukti bahini depending on the personal choice;
Then they became Bangladeshis!!

Now I am kind of confused about who is who :meeting:

On Topic:
We have always considered Bangladesh as a friend. We went put of the way to help then create their own country. Its more than they could have ever asked for.

Back
Top Bottom