What's new

Is India our friend?

Icewolf bhai! If I leave, what would happen to guys like you? :undecided: You're gonna miss me like hell! And others too! But I don't want to disappoint the mods, armed to their teeth and waiting to screw the crap out of me by having the pleasure of banning me till the cows come home. Yes, they're waiting to get their claws on me, but I won't give them that pleasure just yet! :no:

But hey, on second thoughts, I think I'll hang around for some more time before I migrate to saner pastures because I don't want to disappoint guys like you! Without me on this forum, where would you be? Probably sulking in a corner! So don't worry, be happy! I'm still here for some more time to entertain guys like you! That is, until I'm banned! :cheesy:

Cheers! :cheers:

First - I dont know you. This is one of the only times I've quoted you.

Second - Respond to my earlier post

When they bash India and Indians, I love that too. It shows that India and Indians are on the right path.

And hitler was on the right path too considering all the bashing he gets eh? bharotis and their lozic never fails to entertain

Its is upto Bangladesh to treat India as a friend or enemy. But We need to be considerate enough to go a little extra way for our neighbour.

And hitler was on the right path too considering all the bashing he gets eh? bharotis and their lozic never fails to entertain

Hitler gets the bashing from around the world with established facts of concentration camps and holocaust.

You need to improve your basic comparison skills to get qualified for a healthy discussion my friend. I wish you all the best.

Respond to my earlier post
You said in your earlier post:

Add that too a lacking mod like Loki!!

'Lacking mod'? You mean incompetent? Well, no comments!

And you have the disaster which is called BD defence!! BD defence and anything that is about awami league, raw, dams, BSF, and all other junk that clog the bd "defence" forum
So BD Defence is a disaster? Right! :undecided: :omghaha: But Yindoos clog it? You mean all BD posters are saints and Yindoos devils? :woot: Yeah right! The love and bond of friendship between the BDs and Pakistanis on PDF is legendary in spite of 1971! I wonder why? That's a million PKR/Taka question!! :azn:

NO....................
ry

bangladesh(created in 1971) created india :omghaha:
UR bufonay wouldn't get any ground if U knew that 'Bangladesh'
word was born way before 1947 in Tagore, Bankim's write ups, thanks Indian.

"Is india our friend" is an outdatedand and worthless question. India is REAL enemy of Bangladesh and Bangladeshi population, india proven that over 42 years.

I see Bangladesh often forgets how it took birth & who is its father.. :hitwall:

We can change almost everything but it is impossible to change our neighbors. As of today sadly,there are two prodigious hindrances on the way of a cordial relationship between the two countries.The Indian leaders and bureaucrats have utterly failed to acknowledge the sentiments of common Bangladeshi people.River water is an intricate perennial problem between the neighbors and most importantly this subject holds a greater emotional value among the Bangladeshi people. The lethargic approach towards this issue leads the entire inner political atmosphere of Bangladesh to an unfriendly attitude towards the Indians. It is an axiomatic fact the present Bangladeshi Government has been able to deliver its best in terms of curbing anti-Indian sentiments on its soil.Perhaps its high time to pay them back with a balanced reward in the garb of a respectful water treaty.
On the other hand,the reactionary groups,particularly the fanatic religious elements poses grave danger not only to India but to the entire sub-continental region.Among the adolescents and the youths,the growing intolerance towards other religion,protest against Idol worshiping raises serious concerns not only among Indians but the liberal society in Bangladesh feels threatened by it.No one wants another religiously turmoiled contry in its neighborhood. For the sake of a prosperous and peaceful Bangladesh,perhaps its high time for AL and BNP to sit together and come to an common platform on the issue of handling communal extremism.

"Is india our friend" is an outdatedand and worthless question. India is REAL enemy of Bangladesh and Bangladeshi population, india proven that over 42 years.

I see you guys have forgotten How Your Country Took Birth & Who Is Its Father .. :hitwall:

Well Let me remind you that our soldiers died trying to make you free.. Our country welcomed every single refugees from your side.. There was no China to save your *** ...

It is useless to say this to Jamaatis brother. They would rather die than take help from a Hindu. Oh sorry they call us Malauns. :) No matter what India does, they will find some fault, until India becomes an Islamic state. Otherwise we are untouchable. Good thing is that they are a minority in their country. That's why Bangladesh is not Pakistan or Afghanistan
I see you guys have forgotten How Your Country Took Birth & Who Is Its Father .. :hitwall:

Well Let me remind you that our soldiers died trying to make you free.. Our country welcomed every single refugees from your side.. There was no China to save your *** ...

It is useless to say this to Jamaatis brother. They would rather die than take help from a Hindu. Oh sorry they call us Malauns. :) No matter what India does, they will find some fault, until India becomes an Islamic state. Otherwise we are untouchable. Good thing is that they are a minority in their country. That's why Bangladesh is not Pakistan or Afghanistan

Truly said bro... No matter how much you do for an idiot, he will eventually forget it... morons

A political move by Indira Gandhi does not count as big hearted ness of the nation.No bloody body gave birth of Bangladesh exempt Bangladeshis themselves. And for all the refugees India got 2 fold amount of international donation and logistical help with which they served themselves more rather then the refugees. Alert from some selected few choices of gov.most of the refugees did not get food 3 times daily and medical help.search your archives you will find the truth.

Back
Top Bottom