Is India not Taiwan next in line for a Chinese liberation

Will China liberate First

• Indian occupied lands like Kashmir and Tibet

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • Taiwan

Votes: 24 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Russians were basically fighting with both hands tied up, they didn't cut down Ukriian's power, even internet is still up and running, videos are prohibited to avoid both Ukraine and Russian hatred mainly because even though Ukrainian don't see them as brothers but more than 60% of Russian still thinks they are brother in blood, Russian were good in psychological warfare but Ukrainian is taking all these advantages for their information warfare.

Secondly, Russia's poor economy has also shown its negative side as its large amount of old soviet era equipment can not fully comply with their military reform, and many more set back but not going to list all out here.

There is one pov among some military veterans that Russia has intentionally sent new conscripts to see Ukrainian reaction and their preparedness. Once this phase is over, and their Armour brigades are in desired position, better trained forces will move in to finish the job..

I am not sure if this is the case. But situation is too fluid.

The quoted section made me loose interest in your OP. Your Canada was involved in the illegal NATO+GCC invasion of Libya in 2011, how will you reason that out ? Plus did you read in the Russia-Ukraine war mega thread yesterday that the Ukranian military was involved in the American+allies invasion of weaker Iraq in 2003, how will you reason that out ?
I don’t , I think that Iraq war which Canada was nit part of was an unnecessary war. Afghanistan past Osama’s death was unnecessary.

k

You guys aren't little. Isn't 1 Pakistani = 10 Coward Hindu? That's basically your idea of Indians.
so you have to make up your mind. are you finally accepting that :
Pakistan is better in terms of military equipment and capability even though it’s military is haf the size of india. Population is 1/ 10th the size and Economy is 1/5 th the size of India.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @arjunk I wanted to be the first one to congratulate you that your tireless hard work has finally allowed Indians to see the light.

k

Last edited:
I mean you've tried in 1965, 71, and 99 so why not. But this time we should probably make 2 new countries out of yours instead of 1 like in 1971.

FYI more than 50% of our population is non-vegetarian and consumes meat regularly including myself.
Stop making my points for me! You are confirming that the weak Pakistanis have been launching wars and attacks against India for years and kill Indian military with impunity. Yet india being so weak does not do anything. The Chinese liberated 1000 sq kms from India . Pakistan in kargil liberated 1 of 4 strategic peaks from India. While india was using all its forces and Pakistan only had mujhadeen forces….. what would happen if Pakistan had committed an open assault with its airforce and regular army

K

Pakistani wet dreams have no limits.

They know they can't stand against India so have their hopes pinned on China, poor chaps.

They know they can't stand against India so have their hopes pinned on China, poor chaps.

These Vegetarians don't hold a candle to our folks we are a league part. Without or with China we are can rollover that sweet azz.. Seems like you are more scared of us then China.. You got 20 division sitting against us that says everything and who you fear.. While only 4 on the chinese side:lol: these measures speak louder then words...

It is called historical muscle memory that is where your fear comes from... Cause you my bixtch that is why

Last edited:

Yup 👍 Pakistan is too small to take over india on there own. Why is india so weak that it can’t defend itself against Pakistan. How much is you military budget 60 billion us$ vs 7-8 billion for Pakistan. Imagine Pakistan got more money and weapons what they would do to India
K

as a Chinese, I must say ,none of India or taiwan😂
1. India is not China's enemy, not any benefit with war with India. The Chinese are not hostile to India. At best, they know that India is one of our neighbors, and the border has not been fully determined, that's all.

2.Neither will Taiwan, because according to China's anti-secession law, Taiwan has not stepped on the red line. Taiwan, the Republic of China, its laws are still the laws of one China, and the Constitution of the Republic of China still contains Chinese mainland. Now the most independent party has been in power for six years and does not mention amending the constitution at all. They just use anti-China to win votes.Taiwanese soldiers have long changed their service time from two years to four months. Can you imagine a country that really wants to be independent? the duration of service is four months.

peace bring more than war for.China, China had not war for the past 40 years

China can't do to India what Russia did to Ukraine..... biggest reason is Himalayan ranges where India just have to defend herself and its quite possible.....

I agree our military is obsolete with low budget compared to China but considering numbers of men and equipment it's not impossible for India to defend herself from Chinese aggression especially in Himalayan ranges where at most of the sites we have hight advantages..... China still may win but not without facing huge losses in men and material.....

India focuses on economic development. If you want to fight, fight with China. If you look for another country, China will definitely stop you.

We are capable of rolling over India full stop. Now or in the next 10-15 years it is all the same.

But I however do agree that there are some amongst the Pakistan community who don't share this view or don't see things clear because they basically see India as an animal that is to large to eat in one bite but not the learned.

India is hollow inside and we could rollover them from top to bottom in just 2 years time in it's entirety. We are capable of fielding large 100 to 200 divisions easily.. Exclude China completely from this occasion just Pakistan perhaps you could add other nations on it's western borders may tag along or not depends on the politics something like Belarus how they tagged along.

Indians won't be able to outlast Pakistan in a full conventional conflict and it all depends on the intentions of Pakistan includes the advantage of terrain whereas India is flat on the otherside and if Pakistan decides fuk this shxt I am coming in and I am going for every single each of India imho India won't be able to stand in Pakistan's way but there is no political incentive for it currently but as far as ability goes Pakistan could take all of India from LOC to the last tip of Tamil Nadu in only 2 years time. Once the north is rolled over the remaining will not resist.

Pakistan has alot of advantages over India but it is not apparent to the peasants and they will only say oh wow we knew this all along once they see it in practical but I am here telling to the average this is the ground reality. It all depends on us solely..

Also another thing to note is that if Pakistan wants to become superpower the path goes thru India and the same counts for China allowing a large entity like India just sit there does no benefit for them especially one that is being used to counter them but this also counts for Pakistan they will have to walk thru India in order to become a major superpower forget about this petty rivalry but it is more pragmatic and ambition wise not from a personal angle but from an exclusively interest angle

Dude whatever shit you're smoking it's very potent. I have to give it to you. I'm guessing you would also be leading the army on a horse while going on this Ghazwa-e-hind quest :enjoy:
A white horse?

We are capable of rolling over India full stop. Now or in the next 10-15 years it is all the same.

But I however do agree that there are some amongst the Pakistan community who don't share this view or don't see things clear because they basically see India as an animal that is to large to eat in one bite but not the learned.

India is hollow inside and we could rollover them from top to bottom in just 2 years time in it's entirety. We are capable of fielding large 100 to 200 divisions easily.. Exclude China completely from this occasion just Pakistan perhaps you could add other nations on it's western borders may tag along or not depends on the politics something like Belarus how they tagged along.

Indians won't be able to outlast Pakistan in a full conventional conflict and it all depends on the intentions of Pakistan includes the advantage of terrain whereas India is flat on the otherside and if Pakistan decides fuk this shxt I am coming in and I am going for every single each of India imho India won't be able to stand in Pakistan's way but there is no political incentive for it currently but as far as ability goes Pakistan could take all of India from LOC to the last tip of Tamil Nadu in only 2 years time. Once the north is rolled over the remaining will not resist.

Pakistan has alot of advantages over India but it is not apparent to the peasants and they will only say oh wow we knew this all along once they see it in practical but I am here telling to the average this is the ground reality. It all depends on us solely..

Also another thing to note is that if Pakistan wants to become superpower the path goes thru India and the same counts for China allowing a large entity like India just sit there does no benefit for them especially one that is being used to counter them but this also counts for Pakistan they will have to walk thru India in order to become a major superpower forget about this petty rivalry but it is more pragmatic and ambition wise not from a personal angle but from an exclusively interest angle
It does seem that something, somewhere is hollow inside. It is not India.

The Joke is on you my friend if you really think these vegetarians can stand in our way if we come determined.. Whatever you are on is stronger then heroin.. India has never stopped an invasion and you are about to find out why eventually
Oh dear.

Another conqueror of north India born.

I mean you've tried in 1965, 71, and 99 so why not. But this time we should probably make 2 new countries out of yours instead of 1 like in 1971.

FYI more than 50% of our population is non-vegetarian and consumes meat regularly including myself.
If we suggest tit for tat, we extinguish all distinction between ourselves and the most childish of people making the most childish of statements.

We never came for you!! and 1948 despite taking from you a territory larger then Austria despite being 500m against 20m talk about an over achievement but it was not to invade India this was never the intention just for a province.

Hence we never came for India since the beginning... 75 years of no intention of taking India but this is about to change sooner or later..

You have never defended an invasion in your entire history these you mentioned where failed offensives from you aside from 1948 which we succeeded in and you also lost 1965 war to a nation only numbering back then 20m:lol:

Our intention has been based on Kashmir which we took half of from you militarily but never India.. If we ride on India it will basically become a formality. You will melt like you have always done.. India's issues comes from internal and the core itself the country is disfunctional from within and you won't be able to fix this overnight or might never get it since this is on the social level and way of life in India.. Professionalism is not an Indians strongest element hence won't be able to withstand for a long duration of period... They are for the taking effortlessly.. A shark knows when there is blood in the water and easy prey
@proudindian20
See what I mean?

Last edited:
india had its chance to settle for literally decades and decades. it isnt that china doesn't want to settle, its india that doesn't want to. and unfortunately india's continued provocations are hardening chinese stances too.
This is completely false.
and at this point it may be too late, china has zero trust in india especially after they attacked unarmed negotiators and unilaterally changed the status of kashmir.
I agree, Kadi Ninda is exactly the right way to get the attention of the Modi government. It is, essentially, apple sauce.
and in 62 china retreated after the war from some area because of logistics, specifically china was very poor and could not supply nor defend those areas.

Nitpicking each other's will be like a divorcing couple. A successful relationship would entail overlooking minor irritants for the greater good
This is not the post of someone who wants a successful relationship.

This is the post of someone who wants to make debating points.

1. India is not China's enemy, not any benefit with war with India. The Chinese are not hostile to India. At best, they know that India is one of our neighbors, and the border has not been fully determined, that's all.
LOL.

You seem to have strayed in by mistake. You are in the minority.

Back
Top Bottom