Is India not Taiwan next in line for a Chinese liberation

Will China liberate First

• Indian occupied lands like Kashmir and Tibet

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • Taiwan

Votes: 24 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was bored and tired of being polite to these mannerless little squirts.

This one is a particularly obnoxious little goblin.

BTW, I don't suffer nuisances from any nationality; it wasn't because he was Chinese that I took such a keen dislike to him, to his language, and to his foul mouth, it was because of those characteristics.
Yeah,your Indian mouths are full of sh*t spewing at people all the time, pride you most disgusting Indians on the planet have mannerism, most laughable.

Who will make him understand that? The amount of soldiers China can throw at India, Indians can match it as both countries have massive manpower, tanks, fighters , ships and other resources, Quality between the two can be debated all day long but Quantity is there... And an India is/will be as much willing to die for his country as the Chinese, so in a full scale War every bit of resources both countries can mustard will be used, but saying that it will be a walk in Park for China is massively ignorant. And I'd use the same logic with India and Pakistan conflict, it won't be a walk in Park for India to invade or fight Pakistan a full scale war, things/time/technology has changed the warfare for not just China/US/Russia/EU/Pakistan but every country in the world.
I agree 100%.

I only wish I could get you into discussions on other fora where some Indian hyper-patriot asks with considerable indignation why Azad Kashmir has not been recovered yet. It leaves me staring at the screen, frozen, for minutes on end.

Yeah,your Indian mouths are full of sh*t spewing at people all the time, pride you most disgusting Indians on the planet have mannerism, most laughable.
Every post of yours is important. As evidence.

Who will make him understand that? The amount of soldiers China can throw at India, Indians can match it as both countries have massive manpower, tanks, fighters , ships and other resources, Quality between the two can be debated all day long but Quantity is there... And an India is/will be as much willing to die for his country as the Chinese, so in a full scale War every bit of resources both countries can mustard will be used, but saying that it will be a walk in Park for China is massively ignorant.

Get outta with that indian watered down shxt.. India has always had larger population compared to their invaders and they have never stopped an invasion brah that is just a fact.. There is a reason for that..

An Indian is not as patriotic as a chinese which is a ground reality.. The Chinese are disciplined not so much the Indians.

So all this with size or whatever manpower they can match China with is fruitless. It will be armed forces vs armed forces and if the Indian army is destroyed India falls entirely.

Forget China or Pakistan......

A heavily armed and well trimmed Afghans could take all of India.. I mean armed to the teeth Afghans could penetrate India whole...

Pakistan and Afghans could stop a Chinese invasion on India but the Indians can't stop a chinese invasion on India...This is a simple fact as they will falter away like faster then ANA... You need longevity, persistance and patience in order to take on the Chinese and the Indians don't have that nor the stomach for disasters

Last edited:
India has never defended an invasion and you will eventually understand why..

Whomever makes a move on India will have it whether it is the Chinese first or Pakistan first but whomever makes a move on it will have India without exhausting their resources and without it being a difficult conquest
Ary yaar, bhai Modern warfare and technology has changed entire ways of how Wars are conducted, these are not massive armies on horse backs and elephants sending their best fighters for duels, You need to understand when two countries go to war its matter of their survival and existence, and in that case all caps are off and nothing holds any country back, just see what's going on in Ukraine. In case of a full scale War, India will mobilize its full force against the Chinese, you might argue that Pakistan may enter the war but even then, you think that India will let its territory be lost to enemy without threatening the two countries for a nuclear fallout ? Nukes are deterrence and also last resort weapons to scare your enemy in holding on your territory or achieving the war objectives. Put yourself or Pakistan in India's boots and ask, if India Invade Pakistan won't there will be a massive outcry for War ? it will be a do or die situation, so why will it be different for India ? Plus Indians can also halt Chinese advancements using their terrain, Jungles, rivers , mountains , weather and many other factors, and Invading Armies has to go by ration of 3:1, China yes is advancing and so is India. And l haven't even mentioned the foreign help Indians will get from West against China, and Propaganda which you are seeing against Russia today similar to that will be on for Chinese. Seriously try to think Practical, I know you want to see India defeated so do i as a Pakistani, but that does not mean you ignore the ground realities.

I agree 100%.

I only wish I could get you into discussions on other fora where some Indian hyper-patriot asks with considerable indignation why Azad Kashmir has not been recovered yet. It leaves me staring at the screen, frozen, for minutes on end.
I guess our awaam is quite similar in that regard as well, its not just aaloo gosht after all :D

Ary yaar, bhai Modern warfare and technology has changed entire ways of how Wars are conducted, these are not massive armies on horse backs and elephants sending their best fighters for duels, You need to understand when two countries go to war its matter of their survival and existence, and in that case all caps are off and nothing holds any country back, just see what's going on in Ukraine. In case of a full scale War, India will mobilize its full force against the Chinese, you might argue that Pakistan may enter the war but even then, you think that India will let its territory be lost to enemy without threatening the two countries for a nuclear fallout ? Nukes are deterrence and also last resort weapons to scare your enemy in holding on your territory or achieving the war objectives. Put yourself or Pakistan in India's boots and ask, if India Invade Pakistan won't there will be a massive outcry for War ? it will be a do or die situation, so why will it be different for India ? Plus Indians can also halt Chinese advancements using their terrain, Jungles, rivers , mountains , weather and many other factors, and Invading Armies has to go by ration of 3:1, China yes is advancing and so is India. And l haven't even mentioned the foreign help Indians will get from West against China, and Propaganda which you are seeing against Russia today similar to that will be on for Chinese. Seriously try to think Practical, I know you want to see India defeated so do i as a Pakistani, but that does not mean you ignore the ground realities.

I guess our awaam is quite similar in that regard as well, its not just aaloo gosht after all :D

This is utter bs..

Look I understand the nuclear outfall but I counted that in my calculations.

I was not talking about a war without nukes but with nukes being utilized. India is just a giant hollow cow and we understand that this is a modern warfare with technology nothing has changed..

India is full of vegeterians and pacifists.. Because Nuclear wars tend to get very grim and dark hence India will not be able to stomach this one out and they will be out-tough and simply streamrolled when push comes to shove.

Once the north is breached India is over as majority of them will not fight and stand down..

realistically India can be taken entirely. You will find out why India faltered away all these years and there is a reason for that and it steems from their social structure..

The Indian army is far far worse then ANA and you will be shocked to see how their cities will fall one after the other.. Post the nuke outfall with several exchanges and the army is appraoching they will realize they will have to dug it out.. The problem lays with the Indians on the micro scale not disciplined and alot of desertion will occur in their ranks once they realize the death rate here is as high as 99.9%... Example Galwan may have been an skirmish but it showchased everything you need to know which is indisciplined and they got manhandled like kids which was embarrasing this is the case across all the Indian lines? Imagine a well drilled Afghan army with modern technology approaching them this will be a cake-walk conquest..

we (PAK-AFG) can mobilize a whopping 500 divisions for the largest offensive in human history in scale... A walk fukin over thats what it will be..

We can tear them a third arshole wide open without getting out of the first gear...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom