What's new

Is India feeling the finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a offensive title , I would advice the mods to change it before it attracts a troll war.

Let me ask the boloch sapraties and tell you

It was expected to drag in Baluchistan but if you don't mind, please correct yourself that it isn't disputed land but Kashmir does so I would suggest you that befor such posts are reported as trolliing, you may read about topic in hand and history as well and participate.

That's a offensive title , I would advice the mods to change it before it attracts a troll war.

Surprised to see this after your 1st post

Let me ask the boloch sapraties and tell you

Oh yes.
In 1962 Indians captured Chinese held Kashmir ,
May be it's opposite is correct .... :lol:
Then according to you, we got Arunachal Pradesh so we are still in profit.

It was expected to drag in Baluchistan but if you don't mind, please correct yourself that it isn't disputed land but Kashmir does so I would suggest you that befor such posts are reported as trolliing, you may read about topic in hand and history as well and participate.

Surprised to see this after your 1st post
The only thing trolling here is the thread , there is no topic , a deliberate attempt to start a flame war with a offensive title . It's a appropriate comment well with in my grounds .

The only thing trolling here is the thread , there is no topic , a deliberate attempt to start a flame war with a offensive title . It's a appropriate comment well with in my grounds .

If you feel like as you quoted then report but answering the same with trolling in first place to start a war, is not a good idea. Just my advice.

India has been successful in single handedly re igniting a seemingly forgotten struggle. I was reading an article by one of Indian writers few years back on how India has failed to capitalise on decrease in violence in valley.

People with a wide vision and a receptive mind will understand when I say India is in deep shit over Kashmir. Sometimes I think India is trying to replicate Pak war on TTP or Israeli war on Palestine not realizing differences in ground realities.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All of these states were supposed to go to india due to their hindu majority and contiguous land contact with central india. Look up the frame-work British developed for partition.

You, as most indians, are just mentally masturbating to feel content at your non-existent glory.

Fact of history remains that india/hindus was butchered, conquered, and raped by superior Muslims--AND, millions of square kilometers of land was taken away from historical india and Muslims rule these lands today.

:azn:

Where are these muslims now? Pakistan? The Pakistan that was at the front lines of the Invasions? You think your ancestors were safe from the invasions? Who here still practices the religion of the invaders? So many of us butchered, yet here we stand, still defiant. There you stand, a simple convert, whom even the Arabs spit at. Who won at the end? You? A by product of the rape/pillage/forced conversion by the invaders? Laugh it up, but deep down you converts know what happened.

India has been successful in single handedly re igniting a seemingly forgotten struggle. I was reading an article by one of Indian writers few years back on how India has failed to capitalise on decrease in violence in valley.

People with a wide vision and a receptive mind will understand when I say India is in deep shit over Kashmir. Sometimes I think India is trying to replicate Pak war on TTP or Israeli war on Palestine not realizing differences in ground realities.
You give us too much credit. We have bled too much to give up our side of kashmir. We will flood Kashmir with our blood or yours if it means keeping what we have. You think your resolve is mightier because because of your faith? We shall see, my friend.

Where are these muslims now? Pakistan? The Pakistan that was at the front lines of the Invasions? You think your ancestors were safe from the invasions? Who here still practices the religion of the invaders? So many of us butchered, yet here we stand, still defiant. There you stand, a simple convert, whom even the Arabs spit at. Who won at the end? You? A by product of the rape/pillage/forced conversion by the invaders? Laugh it up, but deep down you converts know what happened.

You give us too much credit. We have bled too much to give up our side of kashmir. We will flood Kashmir with our blood or yours if it means keeping what we have. You think your resolve is mightier because because of your faith? We shall see, my friend.

I would like to see evidence of rape/pillage/forced conversion....

Kashmir only belongs to the people of Kashmir...they should be the ones who decide the future of Kashmir....

It is indeed about faith but more so about the ebbs and flows in human history. I would like to see you move to valley to take or give blood rather than thump your chest. Don't say 'we' say 'I'. Here is where cushioning of pack mentality ends.

It is indeed about faith but more so about the ebbs and flows in human history. I would like to see you move to valley to take or give blood rather than thump your chest. Don't say 'we' say 'I'. Here is where cushioning of pack mentality ends.

LOL. You serious? We know you've been aching to get Kashmir back since you were kicked out in 65' Your country brain washes a bunch of youth into throwing their life away for a lost cause. Why don't you and your kind walk the walk and cross LOC?

I would like to see evidence of rape/pillage/forced conversion....

Kashmir only belongs to the people of Kashmir...they should be the ones who decide the future of Kashmir....

I completely agree with you. However, it shouldn't be based on the fact that the majority of Kashmir shares the same faith as you. Of course they'll want to join you (religious bias). Which is fine by me, I really don't care. They can move to your side. The treaty by the late king of Kashmir still holds sway.

LOL. You serious? We know you've been aching to get Kashmir back since you were kicked out in 65' Your country brain washes a bunch of youth into throwing their life away for a lost cause. Why don't you and your kind walk the walk and cross LOC?

I completely agree with you. However, it shouldn't be based on the fact that the majority of Kashmir shares the same faith as you. Of course they'll want to join you (religious bias). Which is fine by me, I really don't care. They can move to your side. The treaty by the late king of Kashmir still holds sway.
You can lol all you want but it doesn't change anything.
See the writing on the wall. Prepare to travel to Kashmir your country will surely need your blood.

Religious bias can be everywhere. We saw this in Junagarh as well. The point is Pakistan is willing to accept an Independent Kashmir...Do majority of the population matter or the late King? Good example will be When Britain decided to leave the EU the Prime Minister did not want to but the people thought otherwise. There were plenty of signed treaties then as well...

You can lol all you want but it doesn't change anything.
See the writing on the wall. Prepare to travel to Kashmir your country will surely need your blood.
We need to give mature and factual responses...

Religious bias can be everywhere. We saw this in Junagarh as well. The point is Pakistan is willing to accept an Independent Kashmir...Do majority of the population matter or the late King? Good example will be When Britain decided to leave the EU the Prime Minister did not want to but the people thought otherwise. There were plenty of signed treaties then as well...

We need to give mature and factual responses...
Response depends on the intellect. Troll gets trolling

What a troll thread..But to be on the subject, if your is rough and they do not have any control on the rterrorist element who operates within their country, then man whole world will feel the finger...It is not like people have any wariness to the democratically elected Gov of Pakistan. Because, they are sane people and Gov of Pakistan is a responsible party..But challenge and concern comes when so many nut heads operate from your nation which is beyond the control of Pak establishment to control it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom