What's new

Is India Better-off With Partition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its secular bengladesh (Learn some knowledge)was carved out by b@aterd mukti bhani and 2 other proxy loving ......

We are not totally a secular nation because there can not be any law that goes against Quran and Sunnah though not Islamic enough like Pakistan.

I do not know about bharat but we are better off as a separate nation. Pakistani and Bangladeshi manage to produce a strong middle class which could not have been possible under united Hindu majority bharat.

Thanks to Allah and all the founding father of Pakistan for greatest gift.

Last edited:
We are not totally a secular nation because there can not be any law that goes against Quran'a Sunnah though not Islamic enough like Pakistan.

I do not about bharat but we are better off as a separate nation. Pakistani and Bangladeshi manage to produce a strong middle class which could have been possible under united hindu majority bharat.

Thanks to Allah and all the founding father of Pakistan for greatest gift.

It would be interesting to know if bangladesh and pakistan has more stronger middle class compared to india! Would u like to support your claim with some sort of evidence please ?

When i last read pakistan has zamindari system - if you classify zamindari system as middleclass then u need to think again !

Not sure about bangladesh middleclass i would like to read more on that, last time i read the successfull bangladeshis are those bangladeshis who left bangladesh. but its not the same with india- see my knowledge may not upto date like yours but i would like some evidence to belive your claims.

sure bro...:cheers: jai hind
once tat happens i'l change my avatar..

Its gonna happen - if it happens now then its great if not someone else will force it down our throat! if we do it ourself then we could be truely united.

Well i might sound llike a conspriracy theorist right now - have u read about one world order ?

Cheers :cheers:

Oh well u forgot to mention - what would happen to stock markets all over pakistan india and bangladesh if we announced today india will be united! ......
If that happens, the stock markets will definitely crash, since investors would know that India will now have to take care of a significant number of jehadis too. Indian economy will be doomed.
Dude, spreading message of peace is good but at the same time one should try to be a realist.

If that happens, the stock markets will definitely crash, since investors would know that India will now have to take care of a significant number of jehadis too. Indian economy will be doomed.
Dude, spreading message of peace is good but at the same time one should try to be a realist.

How could you claiim ur opinion is more realistic than mine ? i understand your point - but wont it be nicer if you put ur thoughts about why would stock market go down ?

While you are talking about jehadis - where are they coming from ? who is manufacturing them and why ? if you understand my point u will get the answer! and u would also know where would these jihadis go if we were united - yeah u got that right they will down the drain.

See again i quote we need a strong will and determination from all quarters to make this happen!

jinnah-nehru.jpg

Thanks Jinnah.. Thank you very much....

bro if reunited our armed forces would be the biggest in the world... can those silly jehadis witstand such a powerful army... i bet they will pee in their pants and will surrender within a week...

bro if reunited our armed forces would be the biggest in the world... can those silly jehadis witstand such a powerful army... i bet they will pee in their pants and will surrender within a week...

Treatment and Idol pls carry on ur discussion in the mosque.Humble request only.

jinnah-nehru.jpg

Thanks Jinnah.. Thank you very much....

didnt mean to consfuse you, Would you like to please clarify why u thanked Jinnah ?

Which country to do you represent if you represent pakistan i dont see that patriotism in you, ur flags in ur profile shows that all, same if you were of indian origin.

So it would be nicer to know why you are thanking jinnah ? when you are not proud of your nationality.

bro, those silly jehadis have withstood USA which is currently the most powerful country in the world, what makes you think that they can't withstand us?

bro, those silly jehadis have withstood USA which is currently the most powerful country in the world, what makes you think that they can't withstand us?

Draft they are fifth columnists, no point in argueing with them.

Treatment and Idol pls carry on ur discussion in the mosque.Humble request only.[/QUOTE

Thanks for your humble request Sir with Capital S.

I see your are trying to bring in religion in between - Iam an Indian Patriot first and muslim next. My opinion is based on what's best for my country and our country if you represent your country and have a difference of opinion i would like to know the reason first.

I dont see the point for your mosque remark, would u plz like to clarify ?

It would be interesting to know if bangladesh and pakistan has more stronger middle class compared to india! Would u like to support your claim with some sort of evidence please ?

I am talking about the ratio between Hindu and Muslim middle class. What ever middle class emerged out of Pakistan and Bangladesh happened after the partition.

Not sure about bangladesh middleclass i would like to read more on that, last time i read the successfull bangladeshis are those bangladeshis who left bangladesh. but its not the same with india- see my knowledge may not upto date like yours but i would like some evidence to belive your claims.

Bangladeshi Muslim benefited most because most of our middle class emerged out of nothing.:tup:

Treatment and Idol pls carry on ur discussion in the mosque.Humble request only.[/QUOTE

Thanks for your humble request Sir with Capital S.

I see your are trying to bring in religion in between - Iam an Indian Patriot first and muslim next. My opinion is based on what's best for my country and our country if you represent your country and have a difference of opinion i would like to know the reason first.

I dont see the point for your mosque remark, would u plz like to clarify ?

No Sir not on a pakistani website.Hence humble request only

very simple when there is a black sheep among ourselves we can identify them much easily than someone from the other side of the globe... also bro we have withstood their backstabbing for 2 to 3 decades... but they (USA the so called most powerfull) shivered after 9/11..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom