What's new

Is india about to Surrender ?

dont concentrate on the source concentrate on the question .
why indian government is silent ?

why indian government ordered indian media not to discuss the meeting ?

why indian army isnt retaliating? scared?

why india begging for dialogue?

2 weeks ago you weren't accepying the fact that china captured your territory . lol

you forgt to mention vedic technology .

How can you compete with people who invented the internet 10,000 years ago:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/558725/

Incorrect. There is no proof of Pakistan - China becoming allies in 1960. Building a "Road" is no proof of a "Strategic Alliance". And this fact highlighted in 1962 when China attacked and defeated india and yet Pakistan did not move an inch.
The Pakistan-China friendship started when Pakistan handed over Kashmiri territory of Shaksgam valley to China. And isn't there an anecdote of Pakistan facilitating a meeting between US and Chinese leaders? And rumors of Whites coming to help from South and Yellows coming from North?

- PRTP GWD

The area of Switzerland in 41,300 square kms. The area of Belgium is 31,000 square kms. China has conquered at least 38,000 square kms of indian territory. So, nearly the same area as Switzerland and greater than the area of Belgium:

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2020/05...square-kilometres-to-china-in-a-month-report/

https://eurasiantimes.com/china-has...f-indian-land-in-ladakh-arunachal-india-govt/
So, do you agree that in 1962 China occupied a territory (part of Ladakh) that was by right India's own?

I hope you are not as 'Shakti Shali' as your own Lt. Gen which wrote this piece recently
-----------------------------------------------------------
https://theprint.in/opinion/indias-fingers-have-come-under-chinese-boots-denial-wont-help-us/435145/

India’s Fingers have come under Chinese boots. Denial won’t help us

The Modi government and the military have gone into ‘denial’ about loss of territory, attributing the present situation to differing perceptions about the LAC.

LT GEN H S PANAG (RETD) 4 June, 2020
--------------------------------------------------------------
Your Lt. gen Panag writes and I quote:

"As per my assessment, based on my experience and media reports, the PLA has secured the entire area from Finger 8 to Finger 4, a distance of 8 km, and are overlooking our ITBP post between Finger 4 and Finger 3. It has also secured the heights along Fingers 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 up to height of 4,500 – 5,000 meters ie 4-5 km to the north".

I hope you wont say that the wife of Lt. Gen Panag is a senior member of Chinese PLA.
Lol.
Gen. HS Panag is himself AAP member (an opposition party) and is posting biased op-eds just like pro-BJP Gen GD Bakshi used to do when Congress was in power.

https://indianexpress.com/article/c...anag-joins-aap-says-its-the-best-for-me/lite/

why indian government is silent ?
Same reason Chinese govt is silent.

why indian government ordered indian media not to discuss the meeting ?
Same reasons Peoples Daily and Xinhua of China are quite

why indian army isnt retaliating? scared?
There is nothing to retaliate for
why india begging for dialogue?
Same reason China is begging for dialogue
2 weeks ago you weren't accepying the fact that china captured your territory . lol
China has not captured any Indian territory

Really? But we have so many brave IA in PDF. Maybe Modi should tell them to protect the border instead. They've been thumping their chests from day 1 and even Modi surrendered but the IA in PDF has not. :lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You have seen nothing. U shud watch their bollywood movies and then u'll find out the real bravery of Indian army

So, do you agree that in 1962 China occupied a territory (part of Ladakh) that was by right India's own?

It's not my prerogative to say so. Discuss it with the Chinese. Take it up with them. Talking to me won't make a difference. Complaining and trolling on a Pakistani forum will not help india get back indian territory that has been conquered by China.

It's not my prerogative to say so. Discuss it with the Chinese. Take it up with them. Talking to me won't make a difference. Complaining and trolling on a Pakistani forum will not help india get back indian territory that has been conquered by China.
But sir, few posts back you only said it is Indian territory. And I will tell you why as a Pakistani it is your prerogative too. Ladakh district was under the state of Jammu and Kashmir. And Pakistan claims this state as their own. So it is upto you to clarify whether (as a Pakistani) you think Ladakh is part of India or not.

PDF is not a forum for philosophers and doctorates. Most people come here to abuse and troll. But I am neither complaining nor trolling. You are an elite member and what I expect is a logical argument.

part of your claimed territory!
We also have occupied part of 'claimed territory', smarty:D

But sir, few posts back you only said it is Indian territory. And I will tell you why as a Pakistani it is your prerogative too. Ladakh district was under the state of Jammu and Kashmir. And Pakistan claims this state as their own. So it is upto you to clarify whether (as a Pakistani) you think Ladakh is part of India or not.

PDF is not a forum for philosophers and doctorates. Most people come here to abuse and troll. But I am neither complaining nor trolling. You are an elite member and what I expect is a logical argument.

We also have occupied part of 'claimed territory', smarty:D

lols

crazy defeated yet thumping boobies!!

you guys are awesome!

China has not captured any Indian territory

Yep. That is what Chinese are also saying. They say that Ladakh is their land and they have just taken their own land back and have not captured any Indian territory. So u and the chinese are on the same page. Good that u guys have started to learn. InShaAllah Soon u'll have to leave Kashmir also as its not urs either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom