What's new

Is india about to Surrender ?

India asked China to respect the status-quo and go back to Finger 8, China instead showed India the Finger 4 aka the Middle Finger !
Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

....just hangin out in the People's Republic.

indians are even winners at the football world cup even though they have NEVER EVER played football at the world cup.
They qualified once for the football world cup and were then disqualified for refusing to wear shoes.

I'm not joking.

1950 I think.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

....just hangin out in the People's Republic.

They qualified once for the football world cup and were then disqualified for refusing to wear shoes.

I'm not joking.

1950 I think.

:lol:........you learn something new everyday.

1) They are the occupiers.
2) They never deny the fact that they captured indian territory .
Chinese state run media have admitted that it is India who has entered into Chinese side.
3) why indian diplomats and generals runs to Chinese side for dialogue?
Previous meet happened Inside India so this one happened in China. Next one will take place in India. This is protocol.

What is stopping modi to give a simple single line statement that "Chinese dont hold any indian territory" ?
What is stopping xi jingping to give a simple single line statement that "Indian dont hold any chinese territory" ? After all their own state run media admitted that Indian entered into Chinese side.

I'm not joking.

1950 I think.

They only”qualified” because there was only 13 countries that entered and Brazil offered to cover the expenses - the real reason was it would have taken incredible supapowa India 14 weeks to get to Brazil and they couldn’t handle the travelling. Like everything they touch - it went wrong.
Mighty incredible supapowa Indiaaa.

Chinese state run media have admitted that it is India who has entered into Chinese side.

Previous meet happened Inside India so this one happened in China. Next one will take place in India. This is protocol.

What is stopping xi jingping to give a simple single line statement that "Indian dont hold any chinese territory" ? After all their own state run media admitted that Indian entered into Chinese side.

What Chinese state media "admitted" ? If what you say is true then remember to post the links here.

they consider ladakh and arunachal as Chinese.
keep sharing recent links . i dont found any . lol

As I understood, it was said to be related to them not having usually worn football boots until that point, most of the team actually preferring to play bare foot in qualifying games (not very competitive usually). They didn't wish to alter their approach after qualifying and FIFA wouldn't stand for it.

However, it seems that there are other theories related to financing or length of the trip itself to Brazil as per @Musings

the news is about Chinese invasion in indian territory . it isnt about indian invasion in Chinese land beyond lac .
question wont change . what is stopping modi to issue an statement . even your own opposition dnt trust you :) .
are your comparing communist country with a democratic country ? dont you have the right of information in a democratic country . if nothing happens at galwan and pangong tso then what is stopping you to issue an statement or atleast official acknowledgement of no territorial loss :lol:.
ab kiya india communist ban gya ha jo info chupa raha ?
kuch hua ni ha lekin mey kuch batao ga bhi ni :lol::lol:

bhakts chutiye ho gey :sarcastic: duniya ni ha . :enjoy::D

They consider Ladakh as China dude
India consider Aksai Chin as Indian dude

they consider ladakh and arunachal as Chinese.
keep sharing recent links . i dont found any . lol
Since early May, India has been crossing the boundary line in the Galwan Valley region and entering Chinese territory. The Indian side built defense fortifications and obstacles to disrupt Chinese border defense troops' normal patrol activities, purposefully instigated conflicts and attempted to unilaterally change the current border control situation, the military source said.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1188681.shtml

India considers a lot.
Considers itself to be a supapowa - we both
Know it’s closer to supersh1r than supapowa

@Areesh has on numerous proved to be a multi ID troll and you haven’t attempted to deny it - speaks volumes for your word and respect on here so please shush.

India considers a lot.
Considers itself to be a supapowa - we both
Know it’s closer to supersh1r than supapowa

@Areesh has on numerous proved to be a multi ID troll and you haven’t attempted to deny it - speaks volumes for your word and respect on here so please shush.

He can't deny it even if he wants to

Knows that I know him well

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1188681.shtml
Chinese border defense troops have bolstered border control measures and made necessary moves in response to India's recent, illegal construction of defense facilities across the border into Chinese territory in the Galwan Valley region, a source close to Chinese military told the Global Times on Monday.

In a fresh flare up in tensions along the China-India border, the Chinese troops' new move, believed to be the strongest military response to India's illegal trespassing incident along the border since the Doklam standoff.

you are deliberately missing the point .
we are talking about galwan valley and pangong tso .
Why indian government is silent on new Chinese Move ? :D .
news in media is about indian land being captured not about Chinese so the burden of either denying or accepting it is on indian government . :coffee:
silence says it all anyways we are just teasing you ;);).

Back
Top Bottom