What's new

Is india about to Surrender ?

Its an action comedy movie in telegu. I won't even watch it even if I am paid for it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singam_123
It seems less than 100 millions can read/write Telugu. The writing seems interesting
200px-Telugu.svg.png

Is there any relationship between Hindi and Dravidian languages? I am just curious.

It seems less than 100 millions can read/write Telugu. The writing seems interesting
200px-Telugu.svg.png

Is there any relationship between Hindi and Dravidian languages? I am just curious.
No, viva. Both belong to two distinct language families. No similarities at all.

I know buddy. I have a very very deep interest in Confucian philosophy, Daoism and zen. Tao Te Ching is one of my most favorite text. Loved the way Buddhism got refined in china and later spread tobJapan.
All religions and philosophy eventually merged to some extent after 2000+ years. Actually Communism is something new to us, and I don't think China is communist country at all nowadays.

@padamchen is one member who can throw light on what actually happened. Due to his profession he has access to authentic sources. What you or I say is merely a layman speculation, a guess. When he returns from ban I would like to ask him which one is real. Doklam or the current retreat.

- PRTP GWD

They got butchered well into the late evening.

A special tactic used was steel rods through the teeth and up into the skull.

Back
Top Bottom