What's new

Is india about to Surrender ?

India has surrendered - over 35,000 sq km has been taken and they have been unable to do anything about it. Thats called mega surrender. Any righteous nation would fight to the death if they had been violated. Not India. They just send a few trolls on here to deny anything happened.....

So pakistan was not a righteous country in '71 when it surrendered over 147,000 sq km instead of fighting to death?

You did say "Any righteous nation would fight to death", right?

My summer plans to visit Finger 8 and swim in Galwan river have now been dashed.
Thats sounds cold as hell. Stick to warmer places, India got plenty;)

So pakistan was not a righteous country in '71 when it surrendered over 147,000 sq km instead of fighting to death?

You did say "Any righteous nation would fight to death", right?
Look at the title and look at the manure you are posting. China has got you by the testicles and losing so much land is burning a hole so deep inside you - That you have to deflect.
Now Indian stick to the topic and accept India has lost so much land and it has surrendered to this fact.

Look at the title and look at the manure you are posting. China has got you by the testicles and losing so much land is burning a hole so deep inside you - That you have to deflect.
Now Indian stick to the topic and accept India has lost so much land and it has surrendered to this fact.

What is the topic of this thread?
Feb 27? Indias iq? Star Wars? Bollywood movies, or maybe the fun fact that india wanted to play the world cup in footbal without shoes?

All the above topics have been touched in this very thread, so forgive me for being confused.

But the minute someone askes a question (which was totally related to something you wrote, by the way) you cant answer without looking like a hypocrite, one should not deflect from the topic huh? How convenient:)

Ill leave now, ta-ta!

It's not my prerogative to say so. Discuss it with the Chinese. Take it up with them. Talking to me won't make a difference. Complaining and trolling on a Pakistani forum will not help india get back indian territory that has been conquered by China.
I wish you were young enough to see for yourself in future whether the loss of territory has any meaning or whether it was a tactical retreat.

- PRTP GWD

Even shaolin should copy from Bollywood. That clip was brutal. Wow.. Banana stabbing people.
The banana is sharp in the hands of the Indians. :D

Using Shaolin you can cut hot knife by simple Butter.

These geniuses are masters in boasting and exageration
Wtf bro, we need to learn the skills how to kill a person with a banana. Must be something to do with Vedic technology.
No jokes, we are behind them in killing with banana.

Wtf bro, we need to learn the skills how to kill a person with a banana. Must be something to do with Vedic technology.
No jokes, we are behind them in killing with banana.
If you are not trolling, then you do realize that is a comedy movie, right?

Back
Top Bottom