What's new

Is India a country only for Criminals & Rapist?

In politics, Having a criminal record really helps.

especially if it is kidanpping, extortion and murder.

A genocidal criminal will be their PM soon. But i would call India a country of xenophobic communals.

The entire region, is no exception.

The amount of bigots on Pakistan, India and Bangladesh breathing fire pretty much says that South Asia is decades behind any civilization.

U should be able to guess that easily. U are one of the few non-communal Indians i have seen. Btw what i have said in the previous post is fact anyway and nothing to do with my hatred towards GOI. The butcher will be taking oath as Indian PM just because he managed to slaughter some 1000 muslims.

The hypocrisy among Bangladeshis is unbelievable.

Every single one of them is a Jamaati, except few excpetions.

The difference is they are not as bright or articulate as their Pakistani counterparts.

Last edited:
Are you sure ? I asked you about your personal experience and you mentioned Rape.

Don't be ashamed to admit it. It was not your fault. You are a rape survivor, a hero.

When I went to India, those were some of my observations.

So Frustration is the main problem in india as per statistics.

@HRK

bro,Criminal Index of India per population is far lower than other countries.please view criminal index of USA or Russia,you'll be amazed.western world generally criticizes about others' p!ss when they're lying in a gutter.

I witnessed Indian women get gang raped. I thought this is how Indians behave so didn't do anything.

probably visited some group sex session.showed your pathetic mentality.

I witnessed Indian women get gang raped. I thought this is how Indians behave so didn't do anything.

So that is how chinese behave....they witness rape and keep quite and walk away like a coward ?

You could have just told them you are a mighty chinese and scared them away. Why did you not try that ?

Guys,visit this.......

Crime Index by Country 2014

you'll be amazed... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you're more secure and India faces far less crime than USA,Pakistan and others...but thats a shocker..Sudan infact more secure and faces less crime than Pakistan..:o:

countries-with-highest-reported-crime-rates.jpg

Guys,visit this.......

Crime Index by Country 2014

you'll be amazed... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you're more secure and India faces far less crime than USA,Pakistan and others...but thats a shocker..Sudan infact more secure and faces less crime than Pakistan..:o:

View attachment 26543

'Estimation" ..... :oops:

Crime Index.JPG

Just few questions.

Who estimated it ?
How he/she or they estimated it ?
What was the source of Data ?
Reliability of Data ?
Relibility of Data gathering ?
Process of Data gathering ?
Tenure of DATA availability for estimation ?

@HRK

the figure you're posted is estimation too..nobody gets the actual figure,not even the state,as many crime goes unreported..

they collected data from various sources and leading newspapers used its data....

Numbeo.com in the news

Back
Top Bottom