What's new

Is India a country only for Criminals & Rapist?

Ok I get it Hindus are evil while Muslims righteous.

Oh and Pakistani Men respect women while most of Indian men dont :))

But u seem to forget that while commenting on BD issues. Your GOI screwed with our country to install some puppet maggots in power while i simply stated some facts and commented on a open forum. Its feels great to see pissed of hypocrites. :lol:

That is what happened when you play with our national security.

Found nothing to counter the argument talking about the irrelevant things .... open a thread about Indian economic vibrancy and test me ....

future supapower India ...... :lol:

View attachment 26598

I know that hurts you.But that is a real fact.digging out some third rate reports about India and debating .But that wasted effort will not change ground reality.

I know that hurts you.But that is a real fact.digging out some third rate reports about India and debating .But that wasted effort will not change ground reality.

I am unable to decide your post is more funny or these gif images ....

V8NvXmm.gif

funny-gif-cat-cleaning.gif

I am unable to decide your post is more funny or these gif images ....

V8NvXmm.gif

funny-gif-cat-cleaning.gif

Well posting of such pics show your
Stunted growed brain.
Just check the google before you post articles like this.In India world seeing an emerging power.But when they see Your country they can feel a failed state.
We already acknowledge we have social issues.For a diversified country it will take some time.But we are happy with that.
If you cant understand these basic facts go and take a nap.

Well posting of such pics show your Stunted growed brain.

inspire_or_die_animated_gaping-void_hugh-macleod_cartoon_funny.gif

Just check the google before you post articles like this.In India world seeing an emerging power.But when they see Your country they can feel a failed state.

Let me say it loud & clear your country is enjoying 'perception benefit' nothing else you people have done nothing extraordinary for which you show proud attitude ...... if you really believe what you said earlier open a thread and discuss the matter in detail there I am just a 'constructive irritant' ....

constructive_irritant_gapingvoid_cartoon_hugh-mcleod.gif

We already acknowledge we have social issues.For a diversified country it will take some time.But we are happy with that.
If you cant understand these basic facts go and take a nap.

Mission accomplished ...... :whistle:

LLwXvB4.gif

U should be able to guess that easily. U are one of the few non-communal Indians i have seen. Btw what i have said in the previous post is fact anyway and nothing to do with my hatred towards GOI. The butcher will be taking oath as Indian PM just because he managed to slaughter some 1000 muslims.
We literally don't give a rat's a$$ to what a lungiwala bangaldeshi jamaati think of us:coffee:!Heck first save your country from going inside the Bay of Bengal in the next couple of decades and then we'll surely talk about Mr.Narendra Modi:lol:!!

and what do you experienced???degree of torture??
Are dada banglay jake bole" g@@nd e hata pora",ei china tar o oi ek i obostha hoyechilo bodhoy India te:chilli::taz::rofl:

If Indians haven't figured it out, HRK is a Poor Man's Riaz Haq (which should be fine for most Indians ;) )

And nothing good actually comes from his threads apart from trolling.

If you want 'meaningful' discussions visit newspaper sites like the Hindu. They give you the same stats excpet they are not as racist I believe.

indeed india is a country of midget rapist and criminals.

Always whines about Muslims being victims in all parts of the world, but goes on a racist diatribe against Indians and Hindus.

Pakistani logic.

Of course yes. All 1 billion Hindus and 200 million muslims are criminals and rapists :devil:

qinspire_or_die_animated_gaping-void_hugh-macleod_cartoon_funny.gif

Let me say it loud & clear your country is enjoying 'perception benefit' nothing else you people have done nothing extraordinary for which you show proud attitude ...... if you really believe what you said earlier open a thread and discuss the matter in detail there I am just a

Mission accomplished

View attachment 26611

well you again showed your stunted brain.

What ??perception
well our economy and advancement in S&T is indeed a good perception.We dont beg IMF for regular bail out or other countries for aid.
We dont need you to accomplish our mission.Take effort to protect your country and journalist from TTP a

Last edited:
The effort put in by some people to try show India in a bad light never fails to surprise me:)
It's simple. They get a supreme high posting India-bashing threads BECAUSE OF AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

And that ain't gonna change anytime soon! So learn to live with the crap that's being dished out at regular intervals on PDF! 8-)

well you again showed your stunted brain.

What ??perception
well our economy and advancement in S&T is indeed a good perception.We dont beg IMF for regular bail out or other countries for aid.
We dont need to accomplish our mission.Take effort to protect your country and journalist from TTP a

plz open a new thread about Inidan economy with official data to support your claim supremacy .... I am waiting ... :kiss3:

calling name to other won't support you cause .... :bunny:

plz open a new thread about Inidan economy with official data to support your claim supremacy .... I am waiting ... :kiss3:

calling name to other won't support you cause .... :bunny:

There is already a sticky thread about Indian economy .Go and search .And debater in that section you will get tons of articles showing India's economic resilency.

Indian Economy-News & Updates | Page 297

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom