What's new

Is India a country only for Criminals & Rapist?

It's simple. They get a supreme high posting India-bashing threads BECAUSE OF AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

And that ain't gonna change anytime soon! So learn to live with the crap that's being dished out at regular intervals on PDF! 8-)

Well my previous post for those who are suffering from superiority complex which not gonna change anytime soon .... but as a good neighbor it my duty wish you all ....

images

Wo theey bechain mujhe hosh mein laney ke liye
aur jab hosh mein aya ton bura man gaye
aina unko dikhaya ton bura man gaye

Pakistan: The Country for Rapists

There is already a stocky thread about Indian economy .Go and search .And debater in that section you will get tons of articles showing India's economic resilency.

Indian Economy-News & Updates | Page 297

read my post again .... I was not asking for a thread with tons of third rated reports as you said .....

plz open a new thread about Inidan economy with official data to support your claim supremacy .... I am waiting ... :kiss3:

calling name to other won't support you cause .... :bunny:

Last edited:
Well my previous post for those who are suffering from superiority complex which not gonna change anytime soon .... but as a good neighbor it my duty wish you all ....

images

read my post again .... I was not asking for a thread with tons of third rated reports as you said .....

No need of a new thread .Lots of official data can be seen in that thread.Go and check.
Any way if I created a thread about Indian economy ,Mods will merge in to that sticky thread.

No need of a new thread .Lots of official data can be seen in that thread.Go and check.
Any way if I created a thread about Indian economy ,Mods will merge in to that sticky thread.

than make a provocative thread about Pakistan ..... this might help .... :whistle:

troll thread ...i don't know why @WebMaster allow rape topic on defence froum !!! í ½í¸ˆ and .....mai boluga to ban ho jauga

Back
Top Bottom