What's new

Is IMF biased against BD?

If you actually had some self-confidence in yourself and your country and a higher IQ then you may not have wasted so much time with this nonsense you have just written.

let me make it clear.

I have no confidence in Modi.

He will continue to be a lackey of the US.

let me make it clear.

I have no confidence in Modi.

He will continue to be a lackey of the US.

That is not the issue.

And why are you derailing this thread by posting so much stuff that is not even relevant?

Did I bring up that India was a slave of USA? All I said that was it may be possible that Indian economists just may be a reason why IMF overestimates Indian GDP growth and underestimates BD GDP growth.

That is more in some way a compliment to India and Indians as they have far more influence at organisations like the IMF than BD does. That is nothing to do with being a slave of IMF and/or the USA/West.

Now if you want to give reasons as to why IMF underestimates BD GDP growth then please feel free.

The other Indian posters I am ignoring as they are just too dumb to even engage. Their trolling is a function of their IQ and lack of self-esteem. People like that cannot be reasoned with.

Well here is the latest April 2022 database that shows BD and India pretty much neck and neck in GDP growth rates over the next 5 years.

BD was at near 8% GDP growth between 2015-2019 while India was closer to 6%. I would expect these kinds of numbers for both countries between 2022-2027.

Remember over the last 15-20 years IMF has overestimated Indian GDP growth by 0.5-1% a year and BD underestimated by the same amount.

View attachment 835842
Im fine with IMF estimations on Bangladeshi economy. I just don't want india/russia type top heavy growth.

Im fine with IMF estimations on Bangladeshi economy. I just don't want india/russia type top heavy growth.

There is a big problem when organisations like IMF consistently underestimate BD GDP growth.

Like it or not they affect how investors think about BD and that could potentially mean loss of billions of US dollars in critical FDI.

That is not the issue.

And why are you derailing this thread by posting so much stuff that is not even relevant?

Did I bring up that India was a slave of USA? All I said that was it may be possible that Indian economists just may be a reason why IMF overestimates Indian GDP growth and underestimates BD GDP growth.

That is more in some way a compliment to India and Indians as they have far more influence at organisations like the IMF than BD does. That is nothing to do with being a slave of IMF and/or the USA/West

Now if you want to give reasons as to why IMF underestimates BD GDP growth then please feel free.

The other Indian posters I am ignoring as they are just too dumb to even engage. Their trolling is a function of their IQ and lack of self-esteem. People like that cannot be reasoned with.

US does not appoint Indians to the IMF by chance.

Modi and India are lackeys of the US and IMF hence they get recruited and promoted to do the bidding of the US and IMF.

There is a conspiracy here to inflate the numbers for India and downplay the numbers for Bangladesh and Indonesia.

That is the point that I am highlighting.

@Indos

There is a big problem when organisations like IMF consistently underestimate BD GDP growth.

Like it or not they affect how investors think about BD and that could potentially mean loss of billions of US dollars in critical FDI.

China and AIIB are better options for Bangladesh than the US led banks like IMF, Worldbank and ADB.

Modi and India are lackeys of the US and IMF hence they get recruited and promoted to do the bidding of the US and IMF.

There is a conspiracy here to inflate the numbers for India and downplay the numbers for Bangladesh and Indonesia.

That is the point that I am highlighting.

@Indos

China and AIIB are better options for Bangladesh than the US led banks like IMF, Worldbank and ADB.

OK, seems like I put you in the same brackets as the other Indians here. Should have taken a step back and maybe realised that you were just trolling the other Indians here.

I do not agree that Modi is a total US lackey as he has not followed the US line on Ukraine and India is yet to buy any critical weapons from US like fighters or long-range SAM systems.

As for BD's options it needs to trade both with the West and China. China will become a fully-fledged superpower in 10-15 years and will have a domestic market as large as the US and potentially larger and so will then be able to take at least as much BD exports as the USA.

BD should stay as a neutral state and not join any camps IMO.

Well here is the latest April 2022 database that shows BD and India pretty much neck and neck in GDP growth rates over the next 5 years.

BD was at near 8% GDP growth between 2015-2019 while India was closer to 6%. I would expect these kinds of numbers for both countries between 2022-2027.

Remember over the last 15-20 years IMF has overestimated Indian GDP growth by 0.5-1% a year and BD underestimated by the same amount.

View attachment 835842

Dear, at the pace the BD products are occupying the shelves in hypermarkets, supermarkets, and groceries in UAE. The garments made in BD tag in brands stores, there is no doubt left in my mind about the growth of BD. Even many Indian-originated businesses are relying on BD imported products - a trend which was never been witnessed before.
Made in BD car batteries are also flooding the market - that is also witnessed for the first time.

BD is breaking the net, and that is usually not good for those who manipulate the world for their interests.
However - Good and strong going BD, may ALLAH SWT bless you with more prosperity and progress - AMEEN.

Dear, at the pace the BD products are occupying the shelves in hypermarkets, supermarkets, and groceries in UAE. The garments made in BD tag in brands stores, there is no doubt left in my mind about the growth of BD. Even many Indian-originated businesses are relying on BD imported products - a trend which was never been witnessed before.
Made in BD car batteries are also flooding the market - that is also witnessed for the first time.

BD is breaking the net, and that is usually not good for those who manipulate the world for their interests.
However - Good and strong going BD, may ALLAH SWT bless you with more prosperity and progress - AMEEN.

Have you seen any Walton electrical goods in UAE yet?

:disagree:

@Indos

Here I even make thread to show Indian bias toward Indonesia 8-), I mean Indian ethnic, regardless their nationality

See the pooling manager which are all Indians, while the writers are Indonesians.....

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

You are correct. Since Gita Gopinath is Indian, she puts pressure on IMF to inflate India's growth rate and decrease BD and ID's growth rate because India is jealous of these two countries, and has nothing else to do.
India is a slave of US so US lets India do it.

Can you believe this lady (also a RAAAA agent in IMF) is 50 years old?

View attachment 835849

Hell no, this is the biggest conspiracy ever!

Just like EoDB rankings were fudged by China, I am sure this female RAA agent is behind India's fudged data by IMF.

She is also trolling UK Bengali by wearing the same print and colors of his lungi. Beast mode!

Have you seen any Walton electrical goods in UAE yet?

Next time I pay attention to the Walton name brand for Electrical/Electronic products in hypermarkets and superstores and inform you accordingly.

Note: Dude Walton products are already launched here in UAE, for your information:

In the following link, there are TV prices, I also found refrigerators from Walton.

Last edited:
Next time I pay attention to the Walton name brand for Electrical/Electronic products in hypermarkets and superstores and inform you accordingly.

Note: Dude Walton products are already launched here in UAE, for your information:

In the following link, there are TV prices, I also found refrigerators from Walton.

Yes I know that but was wondering how much of their products are available and selling in UAE.

They seem to be doing quite well in lower high-income countries in Europe like Croatia and could potentially be attractive to migrants in UAE who may be looking for good quality products at cheaper prices than products from companies like Samsung, Sony and LG.

Stop being pedantic and try to come up with a reason why IMF overestimates Indian GDP growth rate and underestimates BD over the last 20 years.

This is fact that can be verified now by raw hard data.

Where is that data? I would like to read that before making any statement.
BTW, why should it matter what they "project" if you can achieve more?

Back
Top Bottom