What's new

Is CPEC Authority Chairman Asim Bajwa Guilty as Alleged?

Sounds like you fell for fake news, theres a reason why only Indians and gutter journalists peddle such lies

Dear I'm not talking about this incident here which is most likely fake news. The land cruiser was mentioned in the list of assets he declared as PM adviser.

Dear I'm not talking about this incident here which is most likely fake news. The land cruiser was mentioned in the list of assets he declared as PM adviser.

I havent seen any credible reporting other than twitter crybabies and Indians though. Neither has the General, the PM, or any of the opposition commented on it which means there is probably a good reason why the percieved value of the car is so low.

Maybe cars issued to certain public officials cannot be resold and so its value is based on some other metric instead of market value, or maybe there is some underlying fault or problem with its condition.

I havent seen any credible reporting other than twitter crybabies and Indians though. Neither has the General, the PM, or any of the opposition commented on it which means there is probably a good reason why the percieved value of the car is so low.

Maybe cars issued to certain public officials cannot be resold and so its value is based on some other metric instead of market value, or maybe there is some underlying fault or problem with its condition.

Talking about personal property here bro,kindly go through the record of recent asset declaration by PM's advisors. The agricultural property he has mentioned and the price seems unbelievable either.

Would rest my case here. Regarding Noorani's article its most likely malicious propaganda.

Talking about personal property here bro,kindly go through the record of recent asset declaration by PM's advisors. The agricultural property he has mentioned and the price seems unbelievable either.

Would rest my case here. Regarding Noorani's article its most likely malicious propaganda.

Again, were it really that cut and dry there would be credible reporting on it; or the General, PM, or the opposition would have commented on it.

احمد نوارنی نے پاکستان اور سی پیک مخالف بھارتی میجر گورو آریہ کے عاصم سلیم باجوہ کے خلاف پراپیگنڈہ وی لاگ کا مواد اٹھا کے اپنی تحقیقاتی سٹوری بنا کر پیش کر دی۔۔۔ گورو آریہ نے بھی ایک مہینہ پہلے عاصم باجوہ ہر یہی الزامات عائد کیے تھے، دیکھیے

From Global Village Space:

A news report on the alleged business dealings of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Authority Chairman Lt-Gen (retired) Asim Saleem Bajwa has been decidedly rebuffed after it emerged that the journalist responsible for writing the report had actually been relying on the testimony of a notorious social media influencer with deep ties to the Indian Army.

According to several videos shared on social networking platform Twitter by users around the world, Ahmed Noorani, the journalist who wrote the now debunked expose without revealing his sources, had relied on a video made by a retired major of the Indian Army, named Gaurav Arya. Arya is notorious for misinformation campaigns on Twitter.

-------------------

The report, published on a propaganda website named FactFocus, intended to develop a correlation between Bajwa’s rise in his professional career and the rise of his family’s business. However, investigative reporters across the country have stressed that the allegations are baseless since Noraani did not publish documents to back his claims.

After the report was published, an outcry ensued on social media, with trolls and bot accounts backed by the Indian establishment working overtime to expand the reach of the story and trying to make up for the gaps in the arguments of Noorani by simply trying to get the story out to as many people as possible.

However, Pakistani users were having none of it. Soon after the story had been published, several leading journalists had offered their frank analysis on the report, urging Pakistanis to be mindful of the fact that Noorani had actually copied ‘word for word’ what Arya had said in his video. The video had been uploaded more than a month back.

From Global Village Space:

A news report on the alleged business dealings of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Authority Chairman Lt-Gen (retired) Asim Saleem Bajwa has been decidedly rebuffed after it emerged that the journalist responsible for writing the report had actually been relying on the testimony of a notorious social media influencer with deep ties to the Indian Army.

According to several videos shared on social networking platform Twitter by users around the world, Ahmed Noorani, the journalist who wrote the now debunked expose without revealing his sources, had relied on a video made by a retired major of the Indian Army, named Gaurav Arya. Arya is notorious for misinformation campaigns on Twitter.

-------------------

The report, published on a propaganda website named FactFocus, intended to develop a correlation between Bajwa’s rise in his professional career and the rise of his family’s business. However, investigative reporters across the country have stressed that the allegations are baseless since Noraani did not publish documents to back his claims.

After the report was published, an outcry ensued on social media, with trolls and bot accounts backed by the Indian establishment working overtime to expand the reach of the story and trying to make up for the gaps in the arguments of Noorani by simply trying to get the story out to as many people as possible.

However, Pakistani users were having none of it. Soon after the story had been published, several leading journalists had offered their frank analysis on the report, urging Pakistanis to be mindful of the fact that Noorani had actually copied ‘word for word’ what Arya had said in his video. The video had been uploaded more than a month back.

Plmn media cell played it's part along with India to spread this propaganda.
Anyone who has any doubt about Plmn involvement should check the retweets by Plmn accounts.

in ke phatti hai asim bajwa pey koi baat karay toh. haqeeqat jo beh hai samnay ani chiye

Anyone whom they consider a catalyst for CPEC would be the target. They are only interested to malign him in media and would not take him to the courts because its purely malicious propaganda.

Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi says the authenticity of a news report on alleged offshore properties and businesses of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Authority Chairman Lt-Gen retired Asim Saleem Bajwa and his family will be clear soon.

“It is now a common practice that the news is run without confirmation. A news should be made public once it is confirmed. The truth in this case will come to the fore soon,” he said in response to questions put by some journalists here on Friday.

Here is a scenario for all patriotic Pakistanis on this board, hypothetical of course. If indeed a hostile foreign intelligence agency is responsible for digging out evidence, but that evidence does implicate the CPEC chairman, then what should be done? Options:

a. Let it go since they want to harm Pakistan, but that makes us an unjust society
b. Act on the evidence i.e. have it taken to court, that makes the law supreme but then you are playing into the hands of hostile forces.

These are things the young Pakistani needs to think about. I have deliberately phrased the two options in a rather extreme way, but my intention is to encourage critical thinking in our youth. Please tell me what you would do and why?

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom