What's new

Is China's Space Program Shaping a Celestial Empire?

I think the article should not forget about India.

India is also have a very great and ambitious space program. India planned a moon landing 5 years earlier than China.
That's been confirmed a joke by Indian itself,its nonsense to discuss.

China are going to build spacestation of TianGong by 2020.rationally, Indian would launch their manned spacecraft by 2020-2025.and then begin to build their own spacestation by 2025-2035.
China would launch manned moon mission by early 2020,rationally 2025, latest by 2030.
when does Indian begin their manned moon mission?the God know.
Don't tell me 2020-2025,I even doubt they got the tech to sent a man in space before that time.

India's in a space race with the world? Last I checked, America was exploring Mars, China was beaming down lessons from space and India's vaunted GSLV was leaking fuel on the launchpad, having of course, spectacularly exploded moments into launch 3 years earlier. It's funny because the Indians have us all trolled.

man..you should read some before open your fu**!ng mouth..India will become 3rd country(technically) who will conduct an independent Mars mission in November this year...really,I pity you trolls...PDF should check quality of posters..its Fuc*!ng embarrassing to see that comments from some members are aimed just to vent out their frustrations...

as for China's space exploration,they're keeping their advancement..but its still in the kid's league along with ISRO,ESA,RSA and NASDA...NASA is entirely in different league...they may surpass NASA,but its still a distant dream..What I said about the Chinese members here in another thread is true..they make big fuss of everything..while NASA is planning to land in Jupiter's moon,CHina is still waiting for a rover to land on moon,apart from a manned moon mission..I'd not wonder if India's Chandrayan 2 will be conducted before China's next moon mission,let apart the fact about India's first mars mission this year..

man..you should read some before open your fu**!ng mouth..India will become 3rd country(technically) who will conduct an independent Mars mission in November this year...really,I pity you trolls...PDF should check quality of posters..its Fuc*!ng embarrassing to see that comments from some members are aimed just to vent out their frustrations...

as for China's space exploration,they're keeping their advancement..but its still in the kid's league along with ISRO,ESA,RSA and NASDA...NASA is entirely in different league...they may surpass NASA,but its still a distant dream..What I said about the Chinese members here in another thread is true..they make big fuss of everything..while NASA is planning to land in Jupiter's moon,CHina is still waiting for a rover to land on moon,apart from a manned moon mission..I'd not wonder if India's Chandrayan 2 will be conducted before China's next moon mission,let apart the fact about India's first mars mission this year..

The article is not written by chinese.
Chinese space program is not at the same league with ISRO. China can send men to space, build space station, etc.

NASA > China Space > ESA > ISRO

The article is not written by chinese.
Chinese space program is not at the same league with ISRO. China can send men to space, build space station, etc.

NASA > China Space > ESA > ISRO

thank god its not written by some Chinese..but thats not whats important..its important that in which sector a space organisation leads..look at NASA..they're entirely in different league..now as for Chinese Space organisation,they're now making a small space station...but whats their major achievement???

Launching man to space with indigenous capability..originally started in 1967..cancelled in 1972..then again in 1978..then again cancelled..then again introduced in 1986...which was successfully tested in 2003...

next..China's first space station,which will be completed in 2020(expected)..Tiangong...program launched..

next..moon mission..launched..manned moon mission will be at 2025..same goes for other related moon missions(rovers,bring back rock from moon) which will be followed later in this decade..but its still in preliminary phase as experts suggested..

Chang'e-1

Chang'e-2

Beidou...

other deep space research..

Mars exploration,failed due to Russian Rocket failure..

now lets take a look at ISRO's program...

IRNSS

Moon Mission(Chandrayan-1) which discovered water in moon...

Mangalayan(Mars mission in this year)

soon to be launched Chandrayan-2..its aim to send rovers in Moon,other than scores of different scientific equipment...

other domestic and military sats launch....

if you follow the trend,its simply stating that India is following Russia's footstep by initiating unmanned missions..

not ISRO,nor CNSA,nor ISRO is comparable to each other,as each one's planning and policy and region of exploration is different..both Russia and NASa is way ahead..we're planning to 2nd or 3rd trip to moon while they already did scores...we're planning to send sats to mars,while NASa is planning to send rover to Jupiter's moon,apart from missions that was launched years ago to saturn and other deep space missions..we're in the phase where they were 40 years ago..and thats the fact...

thank god its not written by some Chinese..but thats not whats important..its important that in which sector a space organisation leads..look at NASA..they're entirely in different league..now as for Chinese Space organisation,they're now making a small space station...but whats their major achievement???

Launching man to space with indigenous capability..originally started in 1967..cancelled in 1972..then again in 1978..then again cancelled..then again introduced in 1986...which was successfully tested in 2003...

next..China's first space station,which will be completed in 2020(expected)..Tiangong...program launched..

next..moon mission..launched..manned moon mission will be at 2025..same goes for other related moon missions(rovers,bring back rock from moon) which will be followed later in this decade..but its still in preliminary phase as experts suggested..

Chang'e-1

Chang'e-2

Beidou...

other deep space research..

Mars exploration,failed due to Russian Rocket failure..

now lets take a look at ISRO's program...

IRNSS

Moon Mission(Chandrayan-1) which discovered water in moon...

Mangalayan(Mars mission in this year)

soon to be launched Chandrayan-2..its aim to send rovers in Moon,other than scores of different scientific equipment...

other domestic and military sats launch....

if you follow the trend,its simply stating that India is following Russia's footstep by initiating unmanned missions..

not ISRO,nor CNSA,nor ISRO is comparable to each other,as each one's planning and policy and region of exploration is different..both Russia and NASa is way ahead..we're planning to 2nd or 3rd trip to moon while they already did scores...we're planning to send sats to mars,while NASa is planning to send rover to Jupiter's moon,apart from missions that was launched years ago to saturn and other deep space missions..we're in the phase where they were 40 years ago..and thats the fact...

Then you are in denial and delusional, if you claim ISRO is more advanced than Chinese Space Program due to the ISRO's achievement you mentioned before.

Dude, discovering water in the moon is not as big achievement like sending man into space or making space lab. It is more like a coincidence discovery than overcoming technical hurdles.

If you think that will put you more advanced than ESA, Rusia and China then you are day dreaming.

Then you are in denial and delusional, if you claim ISRO is more advanced than Chinese Space Program due to the ISRO's achievement you mentioned before.

Dude, discovering water in the moon is not as big achievement like sending man into space or making space lab. It is more like a coincidence discovery than overcoming technical hurdles.

If you think that will put you more advanced than ESA, Rusia and China then you are day dreaming.

what the F***..are you mental retard??where did I claim that ISRO is far better than CNSA???I said its ISRO who will precede CNSA in both Moon and Mars mission..dude..read my post..India is going the Russia's way by sending rovers instead of human..do you know why??cause,Rover is far effective,cheap and practical solution than sending man to space,and other celestial objects including MARS and MOON..cause,you have to bring back that man..also,Man can't stay for longer periods in there,which a rover can and it'll continue exploration and research for years....also,you don't have to bring back a rover,so its cheap solution.also,manned mission includes a significant risk with less gain..for national pride,yes..for practical approach No..

what the F***..are you mental retard??where did I claim that ISRO is far better than CNSA???I said its ISRO who will precede CNSA in both Moon and Mars mission..dude..read my post..India is going the Russia's way by sending rovers instead of human..do you know why??cause,Rover is far effective,cheap and practical solution than sending man to space,and other celestial objects including MARS and MOON..cause,you have to bring back that man..also,Man can't stay for longer periods in there,which a rover can and it'll continue exploration and research for years....also,you don't have to bring back a rover,so its cheap solution.also,manned mission includes a significant risk with less gain..for national pride,yes..for practical approach No..

Based on what is your claim that India will precede china in sending moon rover? day dreaming? LOL :laugh:

China Readying 1st Moon Rover for Launch This Year | Space.com

You need base your opinion on fact rather on delusion.

:lol:

India's in a space race with the world? Last I checked, America was exploring Mars, China was beaming down lessons from space and India's vaunted GSLV was leaking fuel on the launchpad, having of course, spectacularly exploded moments into launch 3 years earlier. It's funny because the Indians have us all trolled.

Check again. Don't blame us for your ignorance.

Down in the ruts, where it should be. We're always lagging behind in most aspects and then boom, without prior warning we're at par again. Atomic bomb, ballistic missiles, cruise-tech, fighter-programme...you name it, subterfuge suits as well. The Indian approach of bragging before, bragging during and bragging after comes off as a little puerile to us. The cautious seldom err.

"At par"...?? :undecided: I doubt. And learn to say "THANK YOU CHINA" and "THANK YOU NORTH KOREA" for whatever you think your country has "achieved".

Hickman said the hitch is that a state like China can ignore the consensus if it possesses the material means and the economic and technological wherewithal to do so. China does, he said.

"The problem with the constructivist theory of international relations is that it tempts decision-makers into engaging in wishful thinking about the future. If China takes the lead, then the other second-tier space powers will begin to follow the Chinese lead," Hickman said.

With the time pass, China will have more strenght and in position to ignore american's consensus, we can write our own law in space, and exploire the space the way we desire, Americans are feeling the pressure to decide either or not to welcome China :lol:. I believe that in short future, they will come to offer China an incentive package and privilleges as how they welcome China into U.N.

China should keep both options opened: cooperate with Americans to draw maximun benefits and also prepare the exit to do thing by ourself in case that thing will not work out.

Based on what is your claim that India will precede china in sending moon rover? day dreaming? LOL :laugh:

China Readying 1st Moon Rover for Launch This Year | Space.com

You need base your opinion on fact rather on delusion.

:lol:

let them launch first..there is no news on this mission yet..report suggests that they'll launch in late 2013..yet no final words came out..if they miss this window,next window will be in 2015,in which ISRo will launch Chandrayan-2..and also,India doesn't have a space race with China..that race was already won by NASA..we're merely following their footsteps..

by the way,India will precede China in Mars by launching Mangalayan this year,in November...

I'm not delusional,nor did I make dreams in void like you,who simply saying Nasa>CNSA>ESA>ISRO while RSA is still at large there..

Many in NASA are talking about China may overtake US in space,but never heard the same story about India.

let them launch first..there is no news on this mission yet..report suggests that they'll launch in late 2013..yet no final words came out..if they miss this window,next window will be in 2015,in which ISRo will launch Chandrayan-2..and also,India doesn't have a space race with China..that race was already won by NASA..we're merely following their footsteps..

by the way,India will precede China in Mars by launching Mangalayan this year,in November...

I'm not delusional,nor did I make dreams in void like you,who simply saying Nasa>CNSA>ESA>ISRO while RSA is still at large there..

It is funny you can estimate delay for china's sending rover to moon program (who is well known for delivery faster than promiss) while expecting punctuality on Indian's schedule (who is notorious for delay and failure) :laugh:

India preceding china in launching mangalayan? Havent you read that China has already sent Yinghuo 1 to Mars with russian rocket?

Regarding RSA, I dont know currently who is more advanced between Rusia vs China in space program. Rusia used to be more advanced, but China has catch up rapidly, even has more ambitious program than Russian. For example moon landing mission.

But compared to India, of course both Rusia and China is far ahead. The whole world has admitted that.

It is funny you can estimate delay for china's sending rover to moon program (who is well known for delivery faster than promiss) while expecting punctuality on Indian's schedule (who is notorious for delay and failure) :laugh:

India preceding china in launching mangalayan? Havent you read that China has already sent Yinghuo 1 to Mars with russian rocket?

Regarding RSA, I dont know currently who is more advanced between Rusia vs China in space program. Rusia used to be more advanced, but China has catch up rapidly, even has more ambitious program than Russian. For example moon landing mission.

But compared to India, of course both Rusia and China is far ahead. The whole world has admitted that.

le Yinghuo-1......

Yinghuo-1 was a Chinese Mars-exploration space probe, intended to be the first Chinese spacecraft to explore Mars. It was launched from Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan, on 8 November 2011, along with the Russian Fobos-Grunt sample return spacecraft, which was intended to visit Mars' moon Phobos.[2][6] The 115-kg (250-lb) Yinghuo-1 probe was intended by the CNSA to orbit Mars for around two years,[1] studying the planet's surface, atmosphere, ionosphere and magnetic field.[7] Shortly after launch, Fobos-Grunt was expected to perform two burns to depart Earth orbit bound for Mars. However, these burns did not take place, leaving both probes stranded in orbit.[8] On 17 November 2011, Chinese state media reported that Yinghuo-1 had been declared lost by the CNSA.[9] Yinghuo-1 and Fobos-Grunt underwent destructive re-entry on 15 January 2012, finally disintegrating over the Pacific Ocean.[5][10]

Yinghuo-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom