What's new

Is China's AC actually a GIMMICK? ( supermarket/Bar/ restaurant on on board

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a “GIMMICK” in 2003:

125_103597_9f9abdf1e2cd28a.jpg

125_103597_9d9bf2ecb01d642.jpg

You are free to imagine what it has become of today。

indian inferiority complex, check, as per expectation. ;)
Coming from you and considering your navy.

At least we feel inferiority because they have better ACC than ours. We also have over 50 years of ACC operation experience and IN pilot flew one of the toughest planes to land, VTOL Harriers. Our ACC also played an important part in naval blockade in 1971 and its jets bombed East Pakistan.

Chinese can mock us, you can't...:lol:

Apparently the OP has never known that an ACC is not just a gigantic ship for aircraft operations; in fact it is pretty much a floating city, made to be self-sufficient and able to support up to a few thousand crew members and for them to live onboard for an extended period of time (with all the essentials that come with that).

If the majority of people in this aircraft carrier have access to toilets, then it is already superior to India the country. :wave:

I am greatly embarrassed after reading your comment. It is clear that the strategic nature of the ship had completely escaped me and other observers. Let me make amends.

Congratulations on launching the world's largest floating toilet complex.

Liaoning is like luxury for 98% of the Indian population.
Because it has toilets and serves food. 2 luxuries that the vast majority of the Indian population don't have.
I'm sure if you gave a choice between living on the Liaoning and living in India, nearly all of the Indians would choose to live on the Liaoning.

Are you taking bookings? Do you take credit cards?

Yep, here are some pictures from the other thread.

Now check that famous movie "Slum Millionaire" to see the Indian's average living conditions.

Sort of like Indians making fun of Lenovo laptops (which are the biggest seller in Indian markets) even though a single decent Lenovo laptop is worth more than the average Indian earning $1 a day can afford.

This is very confusing.

Is there a scheme to give Lenovo laptops to the first 1000 visitors? Some kind of early bird scheme? Please make the terms and conditions clear.

Chinese carrier provides a super market, restaurant and bar for the entire battle group.
India's carrier provides a brick oven for baking pizza and the launch deck for launching LCA class submarines. Each have its own merits ;)

I entirely and enthusiastically support your comment.

I am for the super market, restaurant and Bar. It is a wonderful idea. The thought and vision of naval personnel breaking off operations to fly down to the ship-board bar from their own vessels is an inspiring one.

By the way, I think you are a very witty person, superior to all the others.

indian inferiority complex, check, as per expectation. ;)

Pom poms, check, in perfect shape and very good working order, as usual.

It is apparent that another country is coming forward very rapidly climbing the technology chain. How much further can flight operations be?

Apparently the OP has never known that an ACC is not just a gigantic ship for aircraft operations; in fact it is pretty much a floating city, made to be self-sufficient and able to support up to a few thousand crew members and for them to live onboard for an extended period of time (with all the essentials that come with that).

How would we know?

Even my uncle, who commanded Vikrant during her visit to Iran, might not have known. Silly fellow was an aviator with very poor skills in the hospitality industry.

A training ship is more than enough to lid Indians' behind on fire. Heck, having access to a toilet is enough. It's something so special that an Indian might not ever have a chance to use, or even hear about in his/her lifetime.

100% right!

Your expertise gives new meaning and interest to the phrase built like a brick ****-house.

How would we know?

Even my uncle, who commanded Vikrant during her visit to Iran, might not have known. Silly fellow was an aviator with very poor skills in the hospitality industry.

No, really! It's definitely true! ;)

You know, I've always wanted to see with my own eyes how the good life in an ACC is. Tell you what, one day you, me, and the guys can hit it up at the nearest ACC and we'll have a field day vacationing there (maybe visit a spa or 2 as well) :cheesy:

No, really! It's definitely true! ;)

You know, I've always wanted to see with my own eyes how the good life in an ACC is. Tell you what, one day you, me, and the guys can hit it up at the nearest ACC and we'll have a field day vacationing there (maybe visit a spa or 2 as well) :cheesy:

Sounds like a plan.

The details are out finally! Check it out....

accarrier.jpg
I like the pic, hehe, very funny, not only make yourself happy, also make me happy!
The below Pic is Ship 88, we call it Military Luxury Cruise, , it is important auxiliary ship to China AC, You can handle it too, I think you can photoshop it as a brothel, or, Happy Ship!!
47168.jpeg

By the way, your photoshop is not bad, as least better than me, hehe, You do these?

I like the pic, hehe, very funny, not only make yourself happy, also make me happy!
The below Pic is Ship 88, we call it Military Luxury Cruise, , it is important auxiliary ship to China AC, You can handle it too, I think you can photoshop it as a brothel, or, Happy Ship!!
47168.jpeg

By the way, your photoshop is not bad, as least better than me, hehe, You do these?

Loved your post. It was wicked and evil. Nice to meet somebody as evil as I am.

Considering the beautiful possibilities that you have outlined, do you have any comments on the choice of '88' for the ship's number? Bit morbid, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom