What's new

Is China's AC actually a GIMMICK? ( supermarket/Bar/ restaurant on on board

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is so shocking about this?

Modern warships have all of that. Nothing special.

The Varyag is a training ship and not a real combat ship, however.

You said CCP is a propaganda machine that you never believe, why you choose to believe this time? Are you try to console your nerves by convincing your self it is just a train cv? Groundless speculation

How embarrassing ! Your Premier and state media rolled it out as an AC, fooled the public -when in reality it is a floating wok! No wonder the world snickers at Chinese military claims. :china:

hehe.during a year we can do a lot with it,while during the same year Vikramatiya have to stay in snowy cold shipyard and recuperate....

If china have malls and restaurents in its AC we will have rock concerts in our new AC and the first band to perform will be AC DC

88? isnt it mean bai bai or bye bye ship? :P so i guess whoever will board it will bye bye from our mother earth.:argh:
Seems you know a little chinese? but too little, you don't know its real meaning!
But for you, should know the meaning of "A3"(If you know what we call you in chinese).

Seems you know a little chinese? but too little, you don't know its real meaning!
But for you, should know the meaning of "A3"(If you know what we call you in chinese).

Its a racial slur used against Pakistanis,

A Chinese member shutter got banned for using this.

Its a racial slur used against Pakistanis,

A Chinese member shutter got banned for using this.

It is only used to refer to Indians in a partly facetious/partly derogatory manner. There is no definite explanation for how the term came about. It is believed to have originated from the fact that "A3" sounds very similar to "I say", an expression popular with British Indian constables stationed in British concessions in China.

Does Moon orbiter comes in primitive equipment or machine ?

How about Satellites ?

No, If India is so capable. They will not eat the dust and control by Russia over your own carrier, right? That is the different between India and China.

No, If India is so capable. They will not eat the dust and control by Russia over your own carrier, right? That is the different between India and China.
We needed an ACC to avoid years without any ACC. Gorshkov got delayed so we refurbished current one.

See buddy, we have been using ACC for past 50 years and we don't want to be without ACC so GOrshkov deal was made. Refurbishment was important. It was missile cruiser and thousands of kilometers of wiring and other addition according to recent technology have to be installed. Delays happen in many cases.

We had a plan to start our own ACC many years ago but then it was postponed. We are building one and 40% is complete.

I admit, Russians and Indians are at fault, but lets face the reality, what's the point of coming too far then not waiting few months. IN pilots have VTOL training and they have been training for ski jump.

Russia is doing for its interest, India don't have any option. Our docks are already full for years to come.

Count those factors and assess the situation with neutral point of view for once.

If for $2.33 billion, we get a ACC, even if it is old, I don't have problem as our domestic industry is behind. You have decade ahead. Should I start comparing your projects with US projects.

We needed an ACC to avoid years without any ACC. Gorshkov got delayed so we refurbished current one.

See buddy, we have been using ACC for past 50 years and we don't want to be without ACC so GOrshkov deal was made. Refurbishment was important. It was missile cruiser and thousands of kilometers of wiring and other addition according to recent technology have to be installed. Delays happen in many cases.

We had a plan to start our own ACC many years ago but then it was postponed. We are building one and 40% is complete.

I admit, Russians and Indians are at fault, but lets face the reality, what's the point of coming too far then not waiting few months. IN pilots have VTOL training and they have been training for ski jump.

Russia is doing for its interest, India don't have any option. Our docks are already full for years to come.

Count those factors and assess the situation with neutral point of view for once.

If for $2.33 billion, we get a ACC, even if it is old, I don't have problem as our domestic industry is behind. You have decade ahead. Should I start comparing your projects with US projects.

Please go Ahead and do the comparison between US and China. You will be surprised we are not that far from US. China is the largest ship builder in the world by tonnage. We build our own destroyer, frigate, LPD, corvette , submarine and many others for foreign customer.

Still China is the world leader. ;)

World leader in technology , thanks! And India , stick to yr cheap copy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom