What's new

Is blasphemy a pardonable offense?

When issue of Sahabas and Sahabiat is concerned if the person apologizes and promises not to do again he will be forgiven but for RASOOL SAW sorry Sir this can't be forgiven. Honor and respect of RASOOL SAW is more important to Muslim than his own life what if some one attacks you what you do you do you hit back but attack on RASOOL SAW is more severe than this. Now I come to the law and case of Junaid Jamshed what Junaid Jamshed was doing was that he was quoting a Hadees in his own words rather quoting the Hadees word to word that is his only mistake he made those talking against him also know it there only problem is sect is different as for Asia Bibi she her first willingly accepted that she abused Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW later when Taseer came in he told her to apologize for it and than she did. If Junaid case should have been registered it would be registered under Blasphemy of Sahabas not for RASOOL SAW and that to he didn't do he is being targeted because he belongs to different sect. As for the law it should not be and will never be changed only one addition had to be made and now most Ulemas agree on it that is the one who is accused if found innocent than the one who falsely accused that person needed to hanged in I mean given death sentence. The moment you start doing it these cases will reduce by 90 % because most accused are found innocent so there should be death punishment for the one who falsely accuses some one. @Judge @TankMan

Sir,

You are wrong---and you committing blasphemy when you seek out to seek revenge the HONOR and RESPECT for the Rasool saw---. Every muslim is committing blasphemy if they follow that route---.

The Honor of the Rasool saw---the holy Qura'an---the mosque and Allah's good name is Allah's responsibility---anyone---or the whole nation---if they do otherwise---are committing blasphemy----.

No one can Protect Allah's name but Allah---no one can protect the Honoor of Rasool saw but Allah---because Rasool is His messenger---no ne can protect the Qura'an or the mosque but Allah---because they are for the praise of Allah.

Something doesn't exists in reality doesn't mean we should not aspire towards it. The idea of free speech itself is not dented by wrong doings of other countries, as this idea is border-less.
well it can easily be misused ....

It is human nature to cause chaos and if you give them power of freedom then with power comes responsibility the one wielding the power should have balls to be responsible for them!

If Blasphemy law is not there in Qur'an , why implement it??:what:
read the thread if you REALLY are interested...its in almost every OTHER post by any Pakistani!

read the thread if you REALLY are interested...its in almost every OTHER post by any Pakistani!

will do it later
images

well it can easily be misused ....

It is human nature to cause chaos and if you give them power of freedom then with power comes responsibility the one wielding the power should have balls to be responsible for them!

Freedom is not power. It is the essential basics for a healthy society. Chaos can't be done verbally, it needs physical action, people who act (or react) to that verbal input. Those action should be illegal, and punished severely. Not the speech. Imagine a world where nobody kills or burns shops, vehicle etc because someone, somewhere "allegedly" said something that has hurt them..

This law is the law of terror. Article 298 and 295 is a tool for the oppression of minorities, weak muslims and at times good muslims as well. This law should be removed and eliminated. Its entire miserable existence has been mired by rights violations and false accusations. People want to take anothers land and use the law as a tool to do so.

Poor christians and hindus are usually the ones who suffer the worst treatment from these laws. The case of Rimsha Masih, Asia bibi and Junaid Jamshed prove that the law is merely a crack in the justice system which can be used by terrorists and fanatics. Even Zaid Hamid had been blamed by these khatm e nubuwat freaks.

Its time to eliminate laws such as this and work to establish a united country. Why can't a Christian or a Hindu in Pakistan have equal rights in the country. Why is he treated differentially. We need to work on providing equal rights to our people. It is a sad state of affairs.

will do it later
images
Don't bother. It is a 2 edged sword. Depends upon the interpretation and verses and books you pick. In US civil war, pro and anti-slavery people quoted exact verses from their book to justify their actions.

Dude, you're a poster boy for all wannabe Wahabo-Deobandiz / ahl-e-hadith and all that shit......... keep it up and eat hot lead one day. It's people like you who deserve to be hanged and no one else.

When issue of Sahabas and Sahabiat is concerned if the person apologizes and promises not to do again he will be forgiven but for RASOOL SAW sorry Sir this can't be forgiven. Honor and respect of RASOOL SAW is more important to Muslim than his own life what if some one attacks you what you do you do you hit back but attack on RASOOL SAW is more severe than this. Now I come to the law and case of Junaid Jamshed what Junaid Jamshed was doing was that he was quoting a Hadees in his own words rather quoting the Hadees word to word that is his only mistake he made those talking against him also know it there only problem is sect is different as for Asia Bibi she her first willingly accepted that she abused Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW later when Taseer came in he told her to apologize for it and than she did. If Junaid case should have been registered it would be registered under Blasphemy of Sahabas not for RASOOL SAW and that to he didn't do he is being targeted because he belongs to different sect. As for the law it should not be and will never be changed only one addition had to be made and now most Ulemas agree on it that is the one who is accused if found innocent than the one who falsely accused that person needed to hanged in I mean given death sentence. The moment you start doing it these cases will reduce by 90 % because most accused are found innocent so there should be death punishment for the one who falsely accuses some one. @Judge @TankMan

Freedom is not power. It is the essential basics for a healthy society. Chaos can't be done verbally, it needs physical action, people who act (or react) to that verbal input. Those action should be illegal, and punished severely. Not the speech. Imagine a world where nobody kills or burns shops, vehicle etc because someone, somewhere "allegedly" said something that has hurt them..
provocation is also not really enjoying one's freedom...No matter how you see it anything that can be corrupted should not be given off without regulations!

provocation is also not really enjoying one's freedom...No matter how you see it anything that can be corrupted should not be given off without regulations!
The problem is, anything can be provocation. Anything can be made to look like provocation. And without the physical action, provocation doesn't harm anyone in general. I am saying it needs minimal regulation and religion needs to be out of that limitations.

The problem is, anything can be provocation. Anything can be made to look like provocation. And without the physical action, provocation doesn't harm anyone in general. I am saying it needs minimal regulation and religion needs to be out of that limitations.
Tell that to Prof going in the news over $4

I only agree to freedom of religious expression but not freedom to do EVERYTHING and hurt sentiments....But the punishment should never rise to death....Meaning freedom with responsibilities...Meaning you have rights to do something but not everything ...

Hurting sentiments? Come on, that shouldn't be punishable at all.

i never understood the concept of blasphemy

> we are taught a story about our Prophet (SAW) , a lady who use to throw garbage on him and he used to ignore her and pray for her and then one day when she did not throw garbage, our Prophet SAW visited her and took care of her and his actions impressed her to embrace Islam

Now look there is no such thing as blasphemy possible even, no one can disgrace my Prophet SAW or Allah by his or her words,they are at a level beyond our imaginations. We must show patience as has been said several times in Islam and change the perception of Islam by our ACTIONS , let our actions our noble and honorable way of life be the answer to critics of Islam.

Secondly, if someone is truly disgracing my Prophet SAW or ALLAH is when people named Muhammad , Abdulallah, Abdulrehman and other similar named rascals burn non muslims alive, when people with names of prophet are involved in gang rapes, when people with noble names call someone balsphemous to capture his/her land or property.

If balsphemy law is to be applied it must be applied to us the so called muslims who are disgracing the religion of our Prophet SAW day in and day out by our actions.

Thirdly, non muslims do not believe in our Prophet and Allah. so why should they believe in the teachings of Islam. Have we ever read our text books on history , they are filled with religious blasphemous material regarding Hinduism. Respect others and be respected.

Please read the translation of Surah Kafiroun
  1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!
  2. I worship not that which ye worship,
  3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
  4. Nor will I worship those whom you have worshipped;,
  5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
  6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.
When Allah and Prophet SAW ask for tolerance who are we to force people to respect our religion at gun point. Let us spread Islam by our actions not by words and laws and mob justice and guns!!!

Back
Top Bottom