What's new

Is Altaf Hussain dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's ill but not dead. Sorry guys despite your hopes and dreams Altaf bhai is still trolling.:D
Whatever we wish to happen gets in the media these days and each of these reports appear to be incorrect, just like the Fazlullah, Hakimullah and Baitullah killed threads this is just our wishful thinking talking.

@MaarKhoor

I am not telling you. I am asking you.

What is Altaf bhai's crime? Why is he currently living outside Pakistan?

Most of us have heard that he is a leader of the Mohajir people. That he favors reunification with India.

Do you see that as wrong? Please don't get excited and reply in a balanced manner.I am not trolling you.
Muhajirs are educated but illiterate people and that is the best way to describe them even if it sounds offensive. My Lucknowi uncle said we were fools. Muslims in Lucknow and other parts, the vast majority of us were supportive of Pakistan in the beginning. Instead of treating these people like fellow Pakistanis as we shared culture, family links and religion our other relatives who had settled in Karachi long before treated us Lucknowis as not just outsiders, but worse-as Indians. This caused tension and slowly a lot of my cousins and uncles drifted and gravitated towards India even though India gave us nothing.

This is only one failure of muhajirs. The other failure is refusal to work for Pakistan but being locked in ethnic chauvinism. The muhajirs of today are far different from the muhajirs who migrated to Pakistan with the words Allah and Pakistan on their lips. Our relatives on Pakistani side support for MQM and Altaf despite his speeches against partition and the army has caused us to be seen as RAW agents even though Altaf is one. We are now identified with traitors like Altaf and enemies of the nation like Syed Jamaluddin.

We escaped from India and even when we go to Lucknow we are treated as enemies or Pakistanis but on the other hand the Pakistanis do not accept the Muslims left in Indian occupied parts as fellow Pakistanis. The muslim in Indian occupied parts is thus confused. Muhajirs should think of the direction they are going.

Muhajirs are educated but illiterate people and that is the best way to describe them even if it sounds offensive. My Lucknowi uncle said we were fools. Muslims in Lucknow and other parts, the vast majority of us were supportive of Pakistan in the beginning. Instead of treating these people like fellow Pakistanis as we shared culture, family links and religion our other relatives who had settled in Karachi long before treated us Lucknowis as not just outsiders, but worse-as Indians. This caused tension and slowly a lot of my cousins and uncles drifted and gravitated towards India even though India gave us nothing.

This is only one failure of muhajirs. The other failure is refusal to work for Pakistan but being locked in ethnic chauvinism. The muhajirs of today are far different from the muhajirs who migrated to Pakistan with the words Allah and Pakistan on their lips. Our relatives on Pakistani side support for MQM and Altaf despite his speeches against partition and the army has caused us to be seen as RAW agents even though Altaf is one. We are now identified with traitors like Altaf and enemies of the nation like Syed Jamaluddin.

We escaped from India and even when we go to Lucknow we are treated as enemies or Pakistanis but on the other hand the Pakistanis do not accept the Muslims left in Indian occupied parts as fellow Pakistanis. The muslim in Indian occupied parts is thus confused. Muhajirs should think of the direction they are going.

Can't exactly put my finger on it, but there seems to be a lesson in this story somewhere.

Can you see it?

Can't exactly put my finger on it, but there seems to be a lesson in this story somewhere.

Can you see it?

Let me pin it for you, they should stop consuming beef, sing vanday mahtaram, wear Hindu outfits clothes on Hindu festivals, be supportive of Hindu ideology to extent that they look like one, respect shev senha types, and should repent that they ever thought of being Pakistani.......................... may be then Hindustan will accept them.

Being Pro India is very easy you know as is the case with current MQM tola and its followers, but being Pakistani it takes a lot I don't want to go into details but it is not for weak hearts crying babies to call themselves Pakistani or be one forever.

Khuda ka naam hai .. please remove karo is thread ko... jab vo maray ga badbo sab ko a jaye gi...

And the obverse, if they do the opposite of all of the above, they should be called Pakistanis.

And embraced as equals, as brothers, by the fairer skinned and purer original Pakistanis.

Sadly they seem to have become dhobhi ke doggy.

Na ghar ke na ghat ke.

@haviZsultan

To be honest and fair let me register this, state of Pakistan is equally unfair to Muslim, Hindu, Christian, black, white, Mohajir non Mohajir, educated, non educated ................ it only serves interests of few and most Pakistanis know this .......................... so if someone feels that he is being discriminated he should grow up and stop this roz ka randi rona dhona and start living to survive like rest of Pakistanis .......... and if that someone is living in the biggest city of Pakistan with all the opportunities of getting educated and prosper ............. then that someone should be treated the way he is being treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom