What's new

Is Altaf Hussain dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you to tell me ... posting on this Pakistani issue is your birth right? Trolling and that is all your soul purpose. Don't quote me further already reported you.

@MaarKhoor

I am not telling you. I am asking you.

What is Altaf bhai's crime? Why is he currently living outside Pakistan?

Most of us have heard that he is a leader of the Mohajir people. That he favors reunification with India.

Do you see that as wrong? Please don't get excited and reply in a balanced manner.I am not trolling you.

He is good man. Long live!

@MaarKhoor

Most of us have heard that he is a leader of the Mohajir people. That he favors reunification with India.

Do you see that as wrong? Please don't get excited and reply in a balanced manner.I am not trolling you.
Listen Indian fellow that is not your problem and to educate you we are ready to welcome him but that piece of shit not daring to come here because 1000 of terrorism cases registered against him and many times convicted and proven RAW agent so please stop trolling...OK that piece of crap directl;y responsible of thousands of deaths and on his orders 200 peoples were burnt to death...don't quote me further....Same way u people are not stoping Dawood Ibrahim and waiting for him ... same way we are waiting him to welcome him....

@MaarKhoor

Care about your country... Not only Punjabi Pashtun, Sindhi hate him the most along with Baloch of Lyari..

Listen Indian fellow that is not your problem and to educate you we are ready to welcome him but that piece of shit not daring to come here because 1000 of terrorism cases registered against him and many times convicted and proven RAW agent so please stop trolling...OK that piece of crap directl;y responsible of thousands of deaths and on his orders 200 peoples were burnt to death...don't quote me further....Same way u people are not stoping Dawood Ibrahim and waiting for him ... same way we are waiting him to welcome him....

@MaarKhoor

Are these politically motivated conspiracy theories or has he actually been convicted by your courts?

Care about your country... Not only Punjabi Pashtun, Sindhi hate him the most along with Baloch of Lyari..

I have read up on him. Can you deny that he has a huge following even today?

Could it be that the Pakistani ruling dispensation is trying to do to him what the Congress tried for a decade with Modi, but failed?

Could it be that the Pakistani ruling dispensation is trying to do to him what the Congress tried for a decade with Modi, but failed?

he can never reach to modi level, his party is just Karachi party.. where they win election with huge rigging with help of their gangs, fear, their hired (which they recruited in police and different institution during their 30 years of politics) people in govt who conduct election,

I have read up on him. Can you deny that he has a huge following even today?

popularity? they announce a protest against speech of their ex leader (EX Karachi Mayor) against AH few days ago, not even 500 people gathered in 18 places where they were protesting..

This would be the height of our incompetency and displays every thing that is wrong with our siciety.... that murderer of hundreds is dying of natural causes.....
Incompetency you say?
Shameful would have been the right word.

@MaarKhoor

you should keep reading the same book and will find all the answers

@MaarKhoor

You are just trolling dear .........

@WebMaster please warn this member .........

He's ill but not dead. Sorry guys despite your hopes and dreams Altaf bhai is still trolling.:D

still waiting for the confirmed good news

These appear to be rumors. Nothing else. Like the dozens we had of Hakimullah Mehsud killed and his deputies.

If altaf hussain is dead or alive it dosent matter because he's already a dead man not knowing what is allahs punishments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom