What's new

Is Altaf Hussain dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffee_cup

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There are rumors circulating in social media that Altaf Hussain has clinicly died in London.

Giving more juice to these rumors is the sudden high security alert at British Council in Karachi and closing of several other British offices in Karachi for unknown period.

Does someone know more about this?

Here from social media:

1457529132.jpg

And some news from ARY:

This would be the height of our incompetency and displays every thing that is wrong with our siciety.... that murderer of hundreds is dying of natural causes.....

well it sad that this Sanda passes away so easily,.. i was wishing a much horrible death for this killer.

I don't think there would be much hush hush if he had died. We would have heard something by now.
High alert is due to reason that Farooq Sittar gave threats of "safai mohim" in Karachi......

I don't want him to die in hospital in peace.
I want him to be dragged on streets of Karachi by very person whose beloved and blood relatives are killed by Him and his followers.....
He is alive...... and inshALLAH will become "makaam e ibraat" for all corrupt and criminal mafia in our ruling class.......

Congratulations , to the people of Pakistan and the disposal of the bori in UK
Just in case it is true

Too much CHUM CHUM ka liya hoga

oh yaron dafa kro justice ko is sandy say jan chot gi yahi bohat mahrbani hay mulla ki

no he can not be dead he drink water of heaven

He is alive and today had interview on BBC for 6 minutes. All he said , he want to talk to establishment to resolve issues.

This would be the height of our incompetency and displays every thing that is wrong with our siciety.... that murderer of hundreds is dying of natural causes.....
The hippo should be hanged. He deserves the same as Mumtaz Qadri. A terrorist is a terrorist.

Not confirm yet though many sources acknowledged his critical condition and I'll health. Rest about his death, I wish there should be a video of his confessions as he is responsible for may innocent lives and on other hand, interestingly still wants establishment to settle things so should be asked what things you want to settle like declare you a hero with a Mazar in Karachi to validate your evil ideology but a big NO indeed. M Anwar is all set as a successor after Altaf not just because he was senior but due to his links and strong connection with RAW. His end will be like a lesson and example for the rest following his footsteps yet will open many eyes though the fools wouldn't understand. His hands are red filled with blood of innocents so should not be portrayed as a leader but a killer, traitor, terrorist and sarcastic to the own people.

Good news we get rid of a historical *** hole

As a muslim i dont want to say it but after all suffering i have to say it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom